darb664

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, as anyone had trouble getting Liandra to spawn, her carriage never arrives. I broke Dave and Frisha up and I've listened to the conversation in the office, and nothing since. Iv tried going back and spying again but dave just asks his dad what he is upto or what ever, anyone got any ideas. Thanks

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This Game is Pure Fire. I usually like games where there is a female protagonist and have the ability to shape they're destiny. However This Game really Got me Hooked. Corruption combined with Fantasy and paranormal is just a Trifecta of Awesome. Being able to Ally with a Witch/Goddess, being able to....I guess you can say "Bimbofy" her Sister if you wanted. I am just wondering now if you can overthrow the Baron and his brat Son and even Ally with Syfa the Demon. Regardless the game gets better and better. I am very glad you can disable NTR. Cheers to the hard work Chyos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys, as anyone had trouble getting Liandra to spawn, her carriage never arrives. I broke Dave and Frisha up and I've listened to the conversation in the office, and nothing since. Iv tried going back and spying again but dave just asks his dad what he is upto or what ever, anyone got any ideas. Thanks
Have you followed Lyvias story to the point of forming a mercanery group?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I posted the solution of those problems on an answer long time ago, I dont remember, if you can search it, it will work, wbecause it happened to another people before.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Besides Mira is their anything else happening in the latest update? I'm kind of tired of the whodunit murder mystery and if that is all their is to this update with 1 sex scene with Mira, I will wait until next update to finish this.

Not really feeling the examining corpses and trying to break open their hands bs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Besides Mira is their anything else happening in the latest update? I'm kind of tired of the whodunit murder mystery and if that is all their is to this update with 1 sex scene with Mira, I will wait until next update to finish this.

Not really feeling the examining corpses and trying to break open their hands bs.
Full update will revolve especially around the murder, dealing with Sypha and banging nuns.
X.5 is just an appetizer of what‘s to come

Reactions: wildride69

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
When you start a new game, you get the option to enable cheats...there's a book in your house that you pick up and can then access the cheat menu thru your inventory
where exactly is cheats now have activated at the beginning of the game but i can't find it in the menu am still at the very beginning of the game

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes