DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I'm even tampering with the variables and switches and couldn't figure out a way to undo the "Emily's independence" quest, and the save that is included already has it completed, this sucks.
bad move shouldn't have done that

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm even tampering with the variables and switches and couldn't figure out a way to undo the "Emily's independence" quest, and the save that is included already has it completed, this sucks.
You have completely fucked up your save then

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me if old save work correctly?
Why i am asking this? Because i have an old save from 0.5.0.5, the game load the save with no problem.
But i notice in the save info, that if i save the game, the game continue to tell me that me save file game version is always 0.5.0.5. also if i overwrite it.

While if i play from the scrap and made a new save, the game version become 0.5.5.0a.
So i am a little confused, if the old save work correctly or not.
Can someone give me some advice?

Thank you

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
well i couldnt get the letter that implicates mathhias in my inventory even though i find the stash so im now soft locked with the accusations

chrisdees95

Oct 11, 2019
I don't think it's even possible to fuck bridgette if you're on sub agatha path, because if you tell her to break the engagement that bridgette ask you to do by finding diary and accept to be agatha sub, she tells you to stay away from her daughter, so if you're on syfa path you can't progress with bridgette quest anymore and therefore can't finish syfa ritual quest to fuck them all before ritual. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
I don't know how it happened but I actually got the Agatha sub whilst also made Bridgette love me :LOL: Just gotta feed 'em a lot of special 'soup'. Also for anyone wants to know how to cum in Bridgette's mouth, I just chose pull out option and suddenly I just came in her mouth lmao.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I loved the details for why the girls fall so fast for the MC. The Mira dialogue show it, some hits around the monastery show it, and the Lust fill faster, show it too. The demon sexual effect over the monastery. Very cool detail, Chyos!

But the murder quest still sux to me. Feels like we lost track why we are at the monastery. To fuck, i mean, fight a demon! I rly dont care about a random dead acolity. BUT, lets see where it guide us in the future updates. Keep the good work, dev.

Reactions: wildride69

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Completed the Monastery Murder quest, but some dialogues don't seem to make sense as of v5.5.0a. When after you confront Agatha she reveals the truth, MC will say to search Adson's room for clues but there is nothing inside. If you haven't completed the ritual, you can tell Adson the truth that Benard is his dad, he will get angry and won't believe you. Then won't talk to you since you don't have the Dairy. But if you have already completed the ritual, you no longer have ability to tell the truth to Adson.

I see why the guide says it's best to accuse Antonius.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kidderyao

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
How do I furnish the second floor of the house? He says I should talk to the carpenter but he gives me options.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How do you talk to bridget & get her to ask you to get her mom's diary?

Is there any time period that she's available to talk to while her bitch of a mom isn't around?

4.60 star(s) 140 Votes