bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
How do you accuse Matthias? I don't have him as an option when talking to William. Edit: never mind, you have to scroll up because for some dumb reason the first option is hidden above.

Last edited:

Emi260297

Aug 10, 2021
¿Is there a way to increase Gwen corruption/make her young again without having sex? Trying to go for a few monogamous(? routes and she's getting in the way since you need witchcraft to progress the story, also, ¿Is following Tia love route mandatory to kill Gurtak? Like if the MC leaves her there long enough to be in a relationship with Dasan, ¿Can you bypass her becoming the MC wanita and still be able to become chieftain?

Note: I've tried the "About my situation" with cumwine/vial of cum in inventory to see if an event like the one with the anesthetic (MC pouring it on her soup(?), could be triggered, so far no luck.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you accuse Matthias? I don't have him as an option when talking to William.
You have scroll up and down, he is there
¿Is there a way to increase Gwen corruption/make her young again without having sex? Trying to go for a few monogamous(? routes and she's getting in the way since you need witchcraft to progress the story, also, ¿Is following Tia love route mandatory to kill Gurtak? Like if the MC leaves her there long enough to be in a relationship with Dasan, ¿Can you bypass her becoming the MC wanita and still be able to become chieftain?

Note: I've tried the "About my situation" with cumwine/vial of cum in inventory to see if an event like the one with the anesthetic (MC pouring it on her soup(?), could be triggered, so far no luck.
No, you have to have sex with Gwen to progress and Tia will keep remaining at your side no matter the cucking or the insults.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know it is a bit tricky and it took me a lot to get through and in the caught me off guard, if you really want an hard spoiler hint (warned)continue Heather’s relationship till you get vaginal sex and read her letter

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Chyos has just added 3 new choices to the content poll. If you want to vote head over to patreon and become a supporter.

1. Anya: Her mother Haying is still a prisoner in Van's camp. (Depending on route so is Anya herself) It's time to sneak into the camp and free her. Or do you even need to sneak in? Maybe it's time to meet the prince and seal a deal with him.
2. Umah: It is time to end the conflict with the orcs, either by force or diplomatically. Umah has the key role in this and so has her mother. Can the orcs accept a human to become their chieftain? (This will also affect Sophie's story, who is to become the chieftains bride)
3. Imawyn: After all that has happened Imawyn wants to return to her kin. The elves live hidden behind a veil of magic and only she can open the path for you. The elves can become useful allies or deadly enemies.
Here's hoping for a Umah/Lainah win. Honestly my favorite out of all the girls and storywise the most interesting IMO.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
WHAT?! and how was I supposed to guess this before?!
You aren’t supposed to guess it until much later or if you screw around enough, Although I agree that for the church route is not as easy as a Sypha route since you have to bang them all to continue.

Here's hoping for a Umah/Lainah win. Honestly my favorite out of all the girls and storywise the most interesting IMO.
Unfortunately it won smh, on discord everyone there is a Rumah fan, on Patreon the outcome would have been different.
But Chyos said to avoid another monastery update it will be only about Umah and her mother, other characters won’t have scenes.

Last edited:

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I'm on the church path, but can't find the obsidian mirror in the church. Is tha a bug? Or isit in the basement somewhere?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes