Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys. I played this game very long time ago, but now im back. And i got to renovate my house wich is amazing. Is there questline/s for getting people/guests/family there to stay with you ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys. I played this game very long time ago, but now im back. And i got to renovate my house wich is amazing. Is there questline/s for getting people/guests/family there to stay with you ?
With Isha’s questline you can get Athia to live with you (as a lover or as a maid depending on the siding.
You can marry Emily and invite her to your house.
You can have a cat.
You can bring Julia to your room, and in her update she will marry you and live in your house.
You can have a bath with Emily, Frisha and Mira.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I guess somebody has already found it out (maybe Chyos has already fixed it with his hotfixes of his, dunno), but...

1) even though the ritual has been completed and you completed the quest, Jorge still teaches the young nuns how to do the ritual;

2) even though you read Heather's letter after the ritual has ended, MC's reaction is the same: he tells that the ritual hasn't happened yet and when he talks to Heather about it he tells himself that he should tell William that the culprit escaped after the ritual ends (but the ritual has already happened!).

This happened in my gameplay - I followed the Church path and I accused Antonius.

Well, that's it.
There's still more, during the ritual or after the ritual ends or at least on the Church Route. MC wants answers and explanations from Antonius If no one is accused of murder and he enters the ritual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after ritual is completed, you exit and automatically go to sleep the next day you approach him then there's no dialogues to ask Antonius why he did that during the ritual.
Yeah those were the remaining continuity errors Chyos left or he would have taken more time releasing it, he will fix them.

Hope you enjoyed the update overall guys

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
With Isha’s questline you can get Athia to live with you (as a lover or as a maid depending on the siding.
You can marry Emily and invite her to your house.
You can have a cat.
You can bring Julia to your room, and in her update she will marry you and live in your house.
You can have a bath with Emily, Frisha and Mira.
You can also learn responsibility in being a homeowner.

Aug 20, 2021
Also is there a way to fix this: When i go look through the window at Jhon smithy, he is talking to his daughter, but she is not there, than when conversation ends ( the moment she should go to the other room ) doors open and its just stuck like that.
I havent started the iroon mine quest line or the the bandit camp thing.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes