Shokwawe

Jun 3, 2017
I think i bugged out Doom or Faith quest for me.Because in my save she has big breast her corruption points are full i can fuck her but she's still priestes of Athia plus her quest finished for me IDK why.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In non NTR saves does Liandra in camp or secured from Frank in his house?
The camp is definitely the better choice. She will interact with Tia, Imawyn and Lyvia, too.
If you bring her to the castle she will have to do with the old hag and the 2 bastards.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Would've preferred the Queen and the Princess win the poll but oh well, Umah and her mom are monarchs too.

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys, been playing this for long. Need a small help. Is there any way to increase corruption without corrupting the girls? I have already capped 20 mercenaries with 65 corruption. Need to increase further but can't without corrupting the girls. Is there any way to increase it? Like using an editor of sorts?

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys, been playing this for long. Need a small help. Is there any way to increase corruption without corrupting the girls? I have already capped 20 mercenaries with 65 corruption. Need to increase further but can't without corrupting the girls. Is there any way to increase it? Like using an editor of sorts?
stole stuff like logs, wine and penny's vegetables. sold ur cum also increases corruntion but other men can corrupt Kate.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes