Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I guess somebody has already found it out (maybe Chyos has already fixed it with his hotfixes of his, dunno), but...

1) even though the ritual has been completed and you completed the quest, Jorge still teaches the young nuns how to do the ritual;

2) even though you read Heather's letter after the ritual has ended, MC's reaction is the same: he tells that the ritual hasn't happened yet and when he talks to Heather about it he tells himself that he should tell William that the culprit escaped after the ritual ends (but the ritual has already happened!).

This happened in my gameplay - I followed the Church path and I accused Antonius.

Well, that's it.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Well, I guess somebody has already found it out (maybe Chyos has already fixed it with his hotfixes of his, dunno), but...

1) even though the ritual has been completed and you completed the quest, Jorge still teaches the young nuns how to do the ritual;

2) even though you read Heather's letter after the ritual has ended, MC's reaction is the same: he tells that the ritual hasn't happened yet and when he talks to Heather about it he tells himself that he should tell William that the culprit escaped after the ritual ends (but the ritual has already happened!).

This happened in my gameplay - I followed the Church path and I accused Antonius.

Well, that's it.
There's still more, during the ritual or after the ritual ends or at least on the Church Route. MC wants answers and explanations from Antonius If no one is accused of murder and he enters the ritual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after ritual is completed, you exit and automatically go to sleep the next day you approach him then there's no dialogues to ask Antonius why he did that during the ritual.

Last edited:

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
Cant trigger the Katherin dinner scene. I've talked to her and she can teach me Herbalism, but the dinner scene doesn't trigger. I've beaten Threg, and I still can't trigger it. I didn't talk to her immediately after beating Gurtak, and now the questline doesn't trigger.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Cant trigger the Katherin dinner scene. I've talked to her and she can teach me Herbalism, but the dinner scene doesn't trigger. I've beaten Threg, and I still can't trigger it. I didn't talk to her immediately after beating Gurtak, and now the questline doesn't trigger.
Which dinner scene?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You aren’t supposed to guess it until much later or if you screw around enough, Although I agree that for the church route is not as easy as a Sypha route since you have to bang them all to continue.

Unfortunately it won smh, on discord everyone there is a Rumah fan, on Patreon the outcome would have been different.
But Chyos said to avoid another monastery update it will be only about Umah and her mother, other characters won’t have scenes.
HELL YEAH. ORC NTR CONTENT IS IN THE WORKS

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Unfortunately it won smh, on discord everyone there is a Rumah fan, on Patreon the outcome would have been different.
But Chyos said to avoid another monastery update it will be only about Umah and her mother, other characters won’t have scenes.
Think about it this way, closer we are for Rumah ladies getting pregnancies, closer we are for that content being over. Can't wait for MC being able to impregnate all the ladies in Rumah :D

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
How can I invite Mira from MCs house bedroom
I try everything but still I can't pick the choice
To do so did I something wrong or is is not in Game yet

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
Think about it this way, closer we are for Rumah ladies getting pregnancies, closer we are for that content being over. Can't wait for MC being able to impregnate all the ladies in Rumah :D
Then get the new Rumah The ORC Village
The loop never Ends‍‍‍

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thing is people there are never satisfied and still ask for more NTR Rumah or Tia content even when Chyos said they are close to end.
And the suggestions from them are even more fucked up; one of them was starting a slave child market with your children and sell them to Dasan and others.
Then get the new Rumah The ORC Village
The loop never Ends‍‍‍
I mean Sophie’s and Umah’s update will conclude Madrag Karz (it will probably have a final additional conclusion with pregnancy and shit)
How can I invite Mira from MCs house bedroom
I try everything but still I can't pick the choice
To do so did I something wrong or is is not in Game yet
You have to invite the all family into the bath

Reactions: wildride69

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Thing is people there are never satisfied and still ask for more NTR Rumah or Tia content even when Chyos said they are close to end.
And the suggestions from them are even more fucked up; one of them was starting a slave child market with your children and sell them to Dasan and others.

I mean Sophie’s and Umah’s update will conclude Madrag Karz (it will probably have a final additional conclusion with pregnancy and shit)

You have to invite the all family into the bath
Don't worry, once it's over then I will not speak about it for at least 1 month. I will be too busy trying to sway the public to Bianca and Gavina updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes