wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
i just wanted to see Dasan and Arianna sex scene
Ahh Ok I got you. In the morning or afternoon leave Arenjum to the north (Walk out don't warp). Arianna will jump out and surprise you like the first time you met her and tell you of a village she found. She will then run off (Roughly I don't remember the exact dialog).

The next morning or Afternoon you visit Rumah, they will have captured her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ahh Ok I got you. In the morning or afternoon leave Arenjum to the north (Walk out don't warp). Arianna will jump out and surprise you like the first time you met her and tell you of a village she found. She will then run off (Roughly I don't remember the exact dialog).

We know, bro. Dasan won't have her: how could he? he's 6 feet under since a while ago :devilish::devilish:.

:whistle:

Reactions: Shaun@121

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
Just realized that I no longer have the ability to masturbate under skills. Is this locked from a story thing I missed or is it a bug? If so, how do I fix it?

GeminiQuest0

Jun 21, 2021
Will Chyos make it possible to achieve Liandra's body transformation later if you decide to take her to camp as the first step on the love route and then corrupt her later on, even if it's a one-time potion you can gain access to?

Last edited:

DGun23

May 17, 2018

I am also facing the same issue. She doesn't jump out anymore.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes