bluebee

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a part 2 to the walkthrough floating around?
I searched and the only thing referencing it is an unanswered request for it...

Reactions: ashii200

DeadlySinner724

Jul 15, 2021
Is there something specific i have to do, to trigger Pennys NTR Path? I know it has to do with Lucius and her Debt to him but each time she goes to him, he gives her a Potion and she just tells him that she doesnt feel anything

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I know this was commented some time ago, but I never encountered this bug before:

When I say Tia to stay in the hut in Rumah and then fetch her, there are no options.
There is only a dialogue about going to talk to Ibhar.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

dragonbull

Jun 1, 2023
becareful of ntr during the church quest if you have sex with heather and mira catches you she will have sex with someone else once you go back to aerenfield. is their a way to avoid this?

• Wow
Reactions: wildride69

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I know this was commented some time ago, but I never encountered this bug before:

When I say Tia to stay in the hut in Rumah and then fetch her, there are no options.
There is only a dialogue about going to talk to Ibhar.

Anyone know how to fix this?
I send her to the Orcs. The problem got fixed but now she like Orc cock...

Anyway, the issue still happened.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
becareful of ntr during the church quest if you have sex with heather and mira catches you she will have sex with someone else once you go back to aerenfield. is their a way to avoid this?
Mira catch you if:
  • You first masturbate watching Mira;
  • Then Heather blow you;
  • And then you fuck Heather in her room
You can give Mira her food but don't enter her room. And don't watch her practice.
Or simply don't knock on Mira's door if you want to go to Heather room that night.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Mira catch you if:
  • You first masturbate watching Mira;
  • Then Heather blow you;
  • And then you fuck Heather in her room
You can give Mira her food but don't enter her room. And don't watch her practice.
Or simply don't knock on Mira's door if you want to go to Heather room that night.
Does She have sex with Dave or the Pater?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes