Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Glory of being able to see all the rendered scenes created by the developer without having your personal MC go down that route. I agree only a few chose special souls on here (LOL :ROFLMAO: ) enjoy being cucked, but I do like to see the WHAT IF? aspects of certain choices.
Dasan can have all the Rumah bitches but Tia, since I couldn't care less about Rumah as a whole, BUT he must die on the spot because he's a coward and he killed his father.

BUT hell no, Fucking Dave, Baron Cunt, Lucius the Vicious and Slimy Thomas mustn't touch my Arenfield bitches.

And yeah, I can share Kate with my bro Rick van Cuck and Verena with my old pal Roderic.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Current Poll options. Reworks seems to be the one that will win.

Penny (+226): Now that the farm is running again it's time to consider reclaiming her lost farmland. But will the Coldstone family be willing to give it back? It's time to negotiate and to visit their estate to the SE of Arenfield.

Arianna (+165): her state is getting worse! It's time to act and infiltrate the cult. You will join their ranks and find out more about their motivations. There has to be a cure for Arianna and you will find it.

Bianca & Gavina (+211): Now that you are aware of the threat in the mine you have to do something about it. The dark elves rely on their goblin servants, it is time to rob them of this source of labor!

Rework & Balance (+335): It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update) + adding some easter eggs.

Kate & Claire (+179): Everything is packed and you are ready to go. But there are dangers on the road to Kirlic. Claire mentioned an inn where you can rest. This will be your first destination.

Sophie (+78): Depending on your previous decision, Sophie will face corresponding problems. Will you sell her out to the orcs to help win the war for her father? Have you made sure she is with Hekima and his men or did you warn her so that she ran off alone? It is for you to decide how her story continues.

Kirlic (+157): A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters and also content for one of the new characters.

Julia (+102): The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house. Another goal for this update is to add smaller repeatable task quests through which the MC can gain Giron's trust (In case you didn't get it already) and to make leveling up easier.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If Dasan hadn't of killed his father I would have let him be king but the daddy killer had to go lol. Luckily some kind folks here sent out a full NTR save and I was able to witness Dasan in all of his glory lol.
To view Dasan in all of his glory you can visit his tomb

Reactions: ashii200

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Dasan can have all the Rumah bitches but Tia, since I couldn't care less about Rumah as a whole, BUT he must die on the spot because he's a coward and he killed his father.

BUT hell no, Fucking Dave, Baron Cunt, Lucius the Vicious and Slimy Thomas mustn't touch my Arenfield bitches.

And yeah, I can share Kate with my bro Rick van Cuck and Verena with my old pal Roderic.
Smh, Rumah is full of lovely lasses that need to be bred by MC, including the orcish lasses.

ashii200

Jan 15, 2019
''At this point I now Owe you a guide to all sex scenes of this update. Due to lack of
time that will come tomorrow! I'll keep you informed in the release post when it's
ready.''

any news about updated walkthrough?

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
Is the bug when we can't put wine near campfire in the camp is fixed now? I left the game because of that bug and unable to progress story where we have to start party by placing wine and next day unable to talk to Imawyn near the fire? is it solved now?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Is the bug when we can't put wine near campfire in the camp is fixed now? I left the game because of that bug and unable to progress story where we have to start party by placing wine and next day unable to talk to Imawyn near the fire? is it solved now?
I have no idea when you played last but I have been doing multiple playthroughs for the last few weeks and I have had 0 issues.

Reactions: Paddymats10

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It is fixed, if it’s not just conclude Liandra and Lyvia quest till the wine putting

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
I have no idea when you played last but I have been doing multiple playthroughs for the last few weeks and I have had 0 issues.
Well thats good then but are you really sure? in that bug i think we unable to place wine near fire or talk with Imawyn. sorry if i am asking again because at first ive played many hours and wasted all of that time due to that bug so if i am to play again i just want to make sure it does not occur again.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Kind of curious on people thoughts on their Main characters Waifus? Who don't you share on your main playthrough..
I have 4 1. Mira 2. Raaisha 3. Arianna 4. Ophelia.

1. Mira Seems like a freaky GF type
2. Raaisha I wish here model was used instead of the model they used for TIA.
3. Ride or die freak but faithful
4. Ophelia naïve but good hearted freak.

Kate would be an option not to corrupt but her NTR scenes are to hot to keep her pure.

Everyone else goes down the corruption path imo.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Current Poll options. Reworks seems to be the one that will win.

Penny (+226): Now that the farm is running again it's time to consider reclaiming her lost farmland. But will the Coldstone family be willing to give it back? It's time to negotiate and to visit their estate to the SE of Arenfield.

Arianna (+165): her state is getting worse! It's time to act and infiltrate the cult. You will join their ranks and find out more about their motivations. There has to be a cure for Arianna and you will find it.

Bianca & Gavina (+211): Now that you are aware of the threat in the mine you have to do something about it. The dark elves rely on their goblin servants, it is time to rob them of this source of labor!

Rework & Balance (+335): It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update) + adding some easter eggs.

Kate & Claire (+179): Everything is packed and you are ready to go. But there are dangers on the road to Kirlic. Claire mentioned an inn where you can rest. This will be your first destination.

Sophie (+78): Depending on your previous decision, Sophie will face corresponding problems. Will you sell her out to the orcs to help win the war for her father? Have you made sure she is with Hekima and his men or did you warn her so that she ran off alone? It is for you to decide how her story continues.

Kirlic (+157): A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters and also content for one of the new characters.

Julia (+102): The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house. Another goal for this update is to add smaller repeatable task quests through which the MC can gain Giron's trust (In case you didn't get it already) and to make leveling up easier.
Hmm... I feel like perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'd really like the game to be brought back to the "survival" portion of the game, when you had to figure out where you'll sleep, where you'll eat etc. I'm not saying I want back exactly this, but towards later in the game I have two cities' worth of gold and items in my pocket that basically make the game just a waiting simulator until the next day/morning/evening/enemies respawn/john makes another set and so on. Hunting becomes completely useless (I doubt anybody invests more than a point into it anyway), along with most reasons to scout the forest, explore or just do anything that isn't "walk from point A to point B and interact with X".

To me it seems a rework/balance would make more sense after adding more items, money sinks, equipment, enemies, party members, recruits, skills or just more things to do in general (which also might be easier than adding new scenes and writing more stuff but I don't know for sure).

I would also welcome if the game at some point entered into a new "chapter" where maybe you need to work your way up in a different environment, or let old grinds become automatic and introduce new ones, maybe let the MC join the war effort in some capacity, or defend new places/villages/cities, or another way to expand his influence.

None of this seems likely to come anytime soon from what I can gather, and while I appreciate the fact that a lot of characters like John, Giron or Lucius, as well as gameplay elements like lockpicking are involved in numerous quests and fit together well to give the feeling that the MC and the world are growing and evolving, I also feel that the writing could really benefit from a having fresher environment to work with.

Finally, I liked the last monastery update, but, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems like a one and done kind of area - I don't see how you build anything on top of that the same way you would involve a blacksmith in numerous quests where you need new stuff from him constantly (oven, hooks, swords, armor etc.). I think that areas like these might slow the development down significantly and distract to a point where the MC will have been running around for years with the war and orc threat still ongoing, princess missing with presumably little to no help or useful survival skills, cultists doing cultist things, Isha plotting stuff as well... At least the demon quest is resolved now I guess.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Kind of curious on people thoughts on their Main characters Waifus? Who don't you share on your main playthrough..

Kate would be an option not to corrupt but her NTR scenes are to hot to keep her pure.

Hottest chicks: 1) Frisha 2) Verena 3) Athia 4) Sabrina 5) Imawyn.

Best girlfriends: 1) Arianna 2) Mira 3) Penny 4) Liandra.

Best milfs: 1) Verena 2) Athia 3) Claire 4) Gwen/Isha.

Best marriage prospects: 1) Sophie 2) Liandra 3) Bridget 4) Mira 5) Julia.

Best buddies: 1) Corben 2) John 3) Roderick 4) Rick 5) Frank.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

My favorite gals story and character wise are Anya, Sabrina and Raaisha.

Some characters have some well done good love routes with buildup (Like Penny, Liandra, Emily ad even Tia) but they can’t compete with my favorite girls.
Kate is hot but never interested me that much story wise, Julia is a solid choice, Isha can go to hell, the Milfs are mostly sexy.

The new nuns were solid, Heather takes the spot but her vaginal sex scene was meh in terms of thef camera, Agatha was surprisingly solid in all paths and Bridget is a shy manipulato, like mother like daughter.

Oh wait also Imawyin it’s a fav.
I wish for more bonding scenes for some characters and dunno an Anya yoga scene.
I may forgot some but who cares.
What kind of monster girls are in this game?
Two Ogresses, an half dwarf, a dwarf, a demon and an half elf

kdldk

Dec 16, 2017
The walkthrough says that Prisha will peek when I have sex with Emily at home, but she doesn't. Do I need another trigger?
I've already had sex with Prisha more than 10 times.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The walkthrough says that Prisha will peek when I have sex with Emily at home, but she doesn't. Do I need another trigger?
I've already had sex with Prisha more than 10 times.
I think you need to wait until Emily comes 2-3 times.

You don't need to have sex with Frisha for her to peek on Mira or Emily. It depend on when you have sex and how much they orgasm.

Frisha's actions and reactions after she peeks depends on her relationship with the MC and what she has peeked at before.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes