wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
wildride be like “Yeah but the NTR route”

Anyways Lyvia story has already showed enough meat to be cooked: only female guard and captain trying to find herself a purpose and role in a military hierarchy made only of men, she failed and doomed her men to death, tried to improve the safety of Arenfield against an evil threat only to find that said threatwas all along her loved teacher pretty solid.

She had already a reskin latest update
You are correct I got my names mixed up, I meant Liandra needs more development. I never gave her to Dave as I hate him lol. So she just sits in the camp and rides the MC and bathes/dances :p

Aug 20, 2021
Im stuck doing Anyas quest. The first diner with her. After the choice to fight with them on my way out im stuck here, cant do shit.
What can i do here ? Should i just never touch this qeust than ?
Cheats used only items, no party with me, Anya A10/C01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I feel old and slow.
The flow of the sands of time don’t look at the eyes of anyone, Pr0GrampsJohnny
You are correct I got my names mixed up, I meant Liandra needs more development. I never gave her to Dave as I hate him lol. So she just sits in the camp and rides the MC and bathes/dances :p
Chyos gave some info regarding Liandra’s quest recently like having the choice to to Dave into grinded meat

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69
Aug 20, 2021
Im stuck doing Anyas quest. The first diner with her. After the choice to fight with them on my way out im stuck here, cant do shit.
What can i do here ? Should i just never touch this qeust than ?
Cheats used only items, no party with me, Anya A10/C01
It seems , my only fix is to decline his offer and go against Anyas father. And now i can go outside and actualy fight them

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Can I corrupt and have sex with the Priestesses only on Sypha's path?
Or can I also get into their pants when I'm on the Church path?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on Sypha's path I can't continue it the murder isn't completing I accused the right person and nothing also spoke to all characters and no new dialogue

Last edited:

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
Kind of curious on people thoughts on their Main characters Waifus? Who don't you share on your main playthrough..
Purely from an attractiveness standpoint:
S - Frisha, Imawyn, Raaisha, Liandra
A - Mira, Kate, Katherin, Isha, Athia, Sabrina, Helena, Natasha, Bridget, Ophelia
B - Tia, Ayita, Penny, Anya, Heather, Lainah, Belinda
C - Claire, Emily, Yasmine, Hiba, Verena, Lyvia
D - Gavina
F - Agatha, Maui, Nyra
Not tiered - Arianna, Julia, Bianca - I consider them lolis (or close enough) and not a fan of them.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm stuck on Sypha's path I can't continue it the murder isn't completing I accused the right person and nothing also spoke to all characters and no new dialogue
Have you swapped all the holy plugs and had sex with all three priestesses?
Can I corrupt and have sex with the Priestesses only on Sypha's path?
Or can I also get into their pants when I'm on the Church path?
You can in both
Should i marry Emily ? Will that ruin other relationships, or just never finish the qeust ( Go to church ) ?
Only for a short period of time, in the future you’ll be able to marry everyone. (But sadly not Frank)
Purely from an attractiveness standpoint:
S - Frisha, Imawyn, Raaisha, Liandra
A - Mira, Kate, Isha, Athia, Sabrina, Helena, Natasha, Bridget, Ophelia
B - Tia, Ayita, Penny, Anya, Heather, Lainah, Belinda
C - Claire, Emily, Yasmine, Hiba, Verena, Lyvia
D - Gavina
F - Agatha, Maui, Nyra
Not tiered - Arianna, Julia, Bianca - I consider them lolis (or close enough) and not a fan of them.
How the hell is Julia a loli o_O

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if i write it correctly?
I finally found Marcus's Letter, so i read it a second time, because i prefer incest story :love: :ROFLMAO:
So Marcus = father
MC = son
Mira = sister
MC = brother
siblings

Are all this correct? Also I hope the developer doesn't make the MC's mother die. That she is still alive. Cant wait to see her. Please let her live :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi guys can someone tell me if i write it correctly?
I finally found Marcus's Letter, so i read it a second time, because i prefer incest story :love: :ROFLMAO:
So Marcus = father
MC = son
Mira = sister
MC = brother
siblings

Are all this correct? Also I hope the developer doesn't make the MC's mother die. That she is still alive. Cant wait to see her. Please let her live :ROFLMAO:
Yes

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes