Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Boobs smaller than C cup is a loli according to australian ministry of censorship.
I came across people from across the world that agree with that sentiment.
Weren't they going hard after anime too? It's no wonder though, they live in an upside down world.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She's not quite a loli but seeing as how she's small/petite, and flat - it's close enough to alarm my loli siren.
So a 27 year old woman with small breasts and a below average height is now closer to loli than an adult.
Ok then
(You could even say the same of normal Liandra, she is even smaller and younger)
Boobs smaller than C cup is a loli according to australian ministry of censorship.
I came across people from across the world that agree with that sentiment.
Damn my old spinster great aunt is a loli

Jan 8, 2018
Probably one of the best NTR/Vanilla games out there. Both routes feel super satisfying but I am looking super forward to more Orc updates and Rumah cause I'm a deviant. :devilish:

Reactions: yazda

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No one is free, freedom is an hoax, go back to work chop chop!
I told you, bro: my MC will never marry anyone except Arianna. The reason why Arianna is the only exception is that Verena would become MC's mother in law (the best mother in law ever). :sneaky::sneaky:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
After years of being a patron, I will leave his Patreon today.
I talked with Chyos, and after trying to reason with him on something that I qualify as "serious offence" or severe, he has chosen a path, so I will choose mine.
A piece of advice, be careful if you're around the discord server, you have been warned. If you want to know more ask me in pm or zARRR.

About the update, it is clearly that Chyos got overwhelmed by it, and got surpassed.
He focused on the environment (that is good but not complete) and the scenes (some of them are unfinished in frames), and left apart the history, development of the routes, conclusion and aftermath.
The environment is nice, the details are well done, you have books to read, but you can easily overlook them.
The grind is frustrating, you have to give them food, wait 24 hours and repeat, 1 month of time in the game minimum.
The murder case is good, you have to go around finding clues and asking for testimonies, even you have to look on the corpse.
But it is disappointing in their final steps and the reactions from them. The "red herring "is bullshit when even the end is left in confusion.

After grinding and when you find the "true murderer", the consequences of it on the route are worthless.
The deus ex machina in the church route is obvious, simple and poor made, the "helper" on the ritual doesn't get what it deserves, the reactions of the aftermath doesn't exist, the "character" that appears "forced with shoehorn" doesn't make sense, why he appears there? Only god knows.
It was a painful and frustrating experience in general, you would need a guide to do it well, and even so, it is not so clear as you may think because you could miss some steps, block some dialogues, making you reload, or get lost because you are not in the exact spot, at the right time.
In the end it is disappointing and very mediocre, if months before I had to choose between keep going or leave it unfinished, I would choose the latter, at least the quality would be intact, instead of this mess.
If you think that after all these months the "monastery part" is finished, it clearly isn't, and doesn't feel like it.

Have a nice day.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys can someone tell me if i write it correctly?
I finally found Marcus's Letter, so i read it a second time, because i prefer incest story :love: :ROFLMAO:
So Marcus = father
MC = son
Mira = sister
MC = brother
siblings

Are all this correct? Also I hope the developer doesn't make the MC's mother die. That she is still alive. Cant wait to see her. Please let her live :ROFLMAO:

Actually No the letter says the MC was NOT actually a son to Marcus, so they were not related and their is no incest.

I guess you could count the Emily/Mira scene but they don't touch interact with each other just the MC but...close enough?

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Purely from an attractiveness standpoint:
S - Frisha, Imawyn, Raaisha, Liandra
A - Mira, Kate, Katherin, Isha, Athia, Sabrina, Helena, Natasha, Bridget, Ophelia
B - Tia, Ayita, Penny, Anya, Heather, Lainah, Belinda
C - Claire, Emily, Yasmine, Hiba, Verena, Lyvia
D - Gavina
F - Agatha, Maui, Nyra
Not tiered - Arianna, Julia, Bianca - I consider them lolis (or close enough) and not a fan of them.
I would have bumped Gavina down to the F Tier.

I also have no idea what they were going for with the Geriatric hag in the latest update and it filled my heart with joy to discover she was skippable lmao. Good List

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
After years of being a patron, I will leave his Patreon today.
I talked with Chyos, and after trying to reason with him on something that I qualify as "serious offence" or severe, he has chosen a path, so I will choose mine.
A piece of advice, be careful if you're around the discord server, you have been warned. If you want to know more ask me in pm or zARRR.

About the update, it is clearly that Chyos got overwhelmed by it, and got surpassed.
He focused on the environment (that is good but not complete) and the scenes (some of them are unfinished in frames), and left apart the history, development of the routes, conclusion and aftermath.
The environment is nice, the details are well done, you have books to read, but you can easily overlook them.
The grind is frustrating, you have to give them food, wait 24 hours and repeat, 1 month of time in the game minimum.
The murder case is good, you have to go around finding clues and asking for testimonies, even you have to look on the corpse.
But it is disappointing in their final steps and the reactions from them. The "red herring "is bullshit when even the end is left in confusion.

After grinding and when you find the "true murderer", the consequences of it on the route are worthless.
The deus ex machina in the church route is obvious, simple and poor made, the "helper" on the ritual doesn't get what it deserves, the reactions of the aftermath doesn't exist, the "character" that appears "forced with shoehorn" doesn't make sense, why he appears there? Only god knows.
It was a painful and frustrating experience in general, you would need a guide to do it well, and even so, it is not so clear as you may think because you could miss some steps, block some dialogues, making you reload, or get lost because you are not in the exact spot, at the right time.
In the end it is disappointing and very mediocre, if months before I had to choose between keep going or leave it unfinished, I would choose the latter, at least the quality would be intact, instead of this mess.
If you think that after all these months the "monastery part" is finished, it clearly isn't, and doesn't feel like it.

Have a nice day.
Goodbye friend
I would have bumped Gavina down to the F Tier.

I also have no idea what they were going for with the Geriatric hag in the latest update and it filled my heart with joy to discover she was skippable lmao. Good List
Chyos is a fan of older women like Milfs amd Gilfs; and so their patrons, Emily being one, if not, the most popular and loved girl among them, if there is a poll with Claire or Emily or any other milf, they will definitely receive lots of votes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Actually No the letter says the MC was NOT actually a son to Marcus, so they were not related and their is no incest.

I guess you could count the Emily/Mira scene but they don't touch interact with each other just the MC but...close enough?
I'm sorry but that's not the case. It's also written in the development information.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a way to activate incest. And then play with the alternate plot. It's a function of the game itself.
If you don't like incest, just read the letter once. But if you want to change and activate another type of fetish "incest", re-read the letter and change things in there.
After you change the things, the letter tell you a different story, where Marcus is MC's father. And Mira is Marcus's daughter, so MC's half-sister.
Also the Mira story change in text, where the MC say she is me sister, do i really love her in a sexual way? Or is just siblings love? Also you tell Mira that she is you sister, and she tell the MC, now i have a brother, so perhaps is better that i become a priestess. Then you there can choice if you pursuit a two type of relationship with her. One where you are just a brother so no sex. Or you can choice to love her as a woman, so sex with you real sister.
The game is actually incest and not, this depend about you choice. If you don't like it, it's your choice, but don't give false information. This relationship system is born because patreon roules. I hope this developer go to subscrivestar so he can write freely again.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm sorry but that's not the case. It's also written in the development information.

There is a way to activate incest. And then play with the alternate plot. It's a function of the game itself.
If you don't like incest, just read the letter once. But if you want to change and activate another type of fetish "incest", re-read the letter and change things in there.
After you change the things, the letter tell you a different story, where Marcus is MC's father. And Mira is Marcus's daughter, so MC's half-sister.
Also the Mira story change in text, where the MC say she is me sister, do i really love her in a sexual way? Or is just siblings love? Also you tell Mira that she is you sister, and she tell the MC, now i have a brother, so perhaps is better that i become a priestess. Then you there can choice if you pursuit a two type of relationship with her. One where you are just a brother so no sex. Or you can choice to love her as a woman, so sex with you real sister.
The game is actually incest and not, this depend about you choice. If you don't like it, it's your choice, but don't give false information. This relationship system is born because patreon roules. I hope this developer go to subscrivestar so he can write freely again.
If the story ever moves along to the other town, maybe the mc will discover that he still has some family there?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
How can i complete this quest i already visited her in morning and evening or this quest still incomleted( dont implemented)?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes