Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ah I think I may understand the issue.
After you have put the book, did you go back twice to see her reading the book and change her mind? (As the dialogues or questlog, I think, showed?)
mmm perhaps is this, because i follow the walkthorugh, but only say to do it one time.
So after you advice i go again and finally the MC escape from the window :ROFLMAO:
Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
mmm perhaps is this, because i follow the walkthorugh, but only say to do it one time.
So after you advice i go again and finally the MC escape from the window :ROFLMAO:
Thank you
No problem, tho don’t rely only and always on the walkthrough while neglecting the game’s own info, since Chyos made it to be something to give hints and be a partner to the game, not something to rely completely on it; Therefore it misses some info you can commonly find in game

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys need another help.
I am at the point where i need to search for Mira in the church sanctuary.
The walkthrough say that if i fuck Syfa i go really bad with Mira.

I make love with Emily and i tell her that i love her.
Than i start a relationship with Mira and fuck her.
Now Mira is in the sanctuari with Aidalin. I need to save her.
And look like that i can fuck Syfa.

But the walk tell me this:
4.Told Emily you want a relationship and fucked Syfa infront of Mira – She will tell you that her believe in you is shaken and she will be ok with it but also now seek out other men (Relationship with Aidalin open)

But i have NTR disable do Mira always wanna a relationship with Aidalin? Because i really do not wanna see her with other.

Then this point:
5.Told Emily you want a relationship, Didn't fuck Syfa infront: Mira will accept that you're in a relationship with her and her mother

This is the only way to have Mira and Emily? without lose Mira? Again i have NTR disable.
I need to understand if i need to avoid to fuck Syfa... Man i really wanna fuck Syfa. But if fuck her give me bad ending with Mira no thank you.

Can someone tell me? There is another way to fuck Syfa after? Or is this the only chance i had?
Because there is no way i lose Mira to that stupid Aidalin! :mad:

Thank you

Arthuritus

Dec 13, 2022
Guys need another help.

4.Told Emily you want a relationship and fucked Syfa infront of Mira – She will tell you that her believe in you is shaken and she will be ok with it but also now seek out other men (Relationship with Aidalin open)

But i have NTR disable do Mira always wanna a relationship with Aidalin? Because i really do not wanna see her with other.

Then this point:
5.Told Emily you want a relationship, Didn't fuck Syfa infront: Mira will accept that you're in a relationship with her and her mother

This is the only way to have Mira and Emily? without lose Mira? Again i have NTR disable.
I need to understand if i need to avoid to fuck Syfa... Man i really wanna fuck Syfa. But if fuck her give me bad ending with Mira no thank you.

Can someone tell me? There is another way to fuck Syfa after? Or is this the only chance i had?

Thank you
Don't do Syfa in-front of Mira. Syfa stays in the underground church and after defeating her, you can f*** Syfa as mant times as you want

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Wait a motherfucking second, are you playing it, on the Church path?
Because if you are playimg on the church path you simply cannot change their plugs.
And therefore you cannot corrupt Mira in the monastery nor the others.

Christ Otto
Yeah you can't corrupt the other 2 girls at the church but you can bring back Mira to the village and corrupt her after she takes her plug out after 10 and then bring her back to the church.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys need another help.

Then this point:

Thank you
Just do the quest and after that visit church cellar again, then you can safely fuck Syfa without her telling Mira about it.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Is there a stat distribution guide or recommendation for leveling/early levels?
Put one point in dexterity buy sewing from frisha (1 gold piece) hunt rabbits. talk to Bianca to learn lockpicking, but yarn and nails from Lucius. break into your home at midnight. build a workbench and construct your first piece of armor. This will instantly catapult you to Level 10.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Adoringfan

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a stat distribution guide or recommendation for leveling/early levels?
Most stats are straight-up useless. I finished the game's content with 52 unspent points. The ones that are useful are Armor Proficiency - so you take 0 damage unless enemy lands a crit or bleed or poison, Strength - for damage and repeating skill checks (not as significant), Constitution - tasks take less energy (but energy is also easy to come by later). Beyond these just put points into other skills so that you have the bare minimum.

In no particular order:
Weapon mastery - does just about nothing.
Nature - just farm cultists with quick battle for healing potions instead, it's faster.
Thievery - Only helps with non-repeatable skill checks, and it's better to have more energy to try again instead anyway.
Witchcraft - Does nothing.
Perception - I doubt you would even notice the difference.
Dexterity - Same thing really.
Intelligence - Also same thing.
Hunting - Cool until you realize it's easier to just make money and buy pelts instead. The skills are also cool, but like, just boost your actual damage instead and kill them in one turn instead of being cool.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Most stats are straight-up useless. I finished the game's content with 52 unspent points. The ones that are useful are Armor Proficiency - so you take 0 damage unless enemy lands a crit or bleed or poison, Strength - for damage and repeating skill checks (not as significant), Constitution - tasks take less energy (but energy is also easy to come by later). Beyond these just put points into other skills so that you have the bare minimum.

In no particular order:
Weapon mastery - does just about nothing.
Nature - just farm cultists with quick battle for healing potions instead, it's faster.
Thievery - Only helps with non-repeatable skill checks, and it's better to have more energy to try again instead anyway.
Witchcraft - Does nothing.
Perception - I doubt you would even notice the difference.
Dexterity - Same thing really.
Intelligence - Also same thing.
Hunting - Cool until you realize it's easier to just make money and buy pelts instead. The skills are also cool, but like, just boost your actual damage instead and kill them in one turn instead of being cool.
Well actually Dexterity is useful raising critical attacks % and becomes OP on the long run, while intelligence is better for magical attack but with full dexterity you crit continuously.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
the game is so grindy.... but I will do it all again for my beloved merchant.
also. is it worth buying your house back before you can upgrade? its pretty lame to pay 20g just for a torch and a bad bed.
No, just sleep at Penny's house in the early game. Pick the lock for the torch. Hire a private millitia. Force Giron to drop the debt in exchange for protection. Do it. Commit tax evasion. Don't give Giron a copper.

Also, get a speed hack for the grind. I would get an aneurysm if I had to wait the full time for RPGM combat or to open doors or whatever.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
We guys should always remember the 2 Golden Rules:

1. always deny

2. never get caught

:sneaky:
in this game you also have
3. corrupt her first, warping her mind so she finds it hot instead.

although admittedly it does not apply in that specific case

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Put one point in dexterity buy sewing from frisha (1 gold piece) hunt rabbits. talk to Bianca to learn lockpicking, but yarn and nails from Lucius. break into your home at midnight. build a workbench and construct your first piece of armor. This will instantly catapult you to Level 10.
This is genius, the last time I played I just hunted in the daytime hoping for a goblin fight and then played the kate minigame and messed up every order so the mc could beat up the guards or intimidate them, which did make some pretty decent xp.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
This is genius, the last time I played I just hunted in the daytime hoping for a goblin fight and then played the kate minigame and messed up every order so the mc could beat up the guards or intimidate them, which did make some pretty decent xp.
But the infamous Tia meatshield costs nothing and allows you to kill the stronger orcs...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Oh this is new, just hunting awards you progress towards more hunting skill. So, you don't actually need to invest any skill points into hunting at all and can use those early points somewhere else.

jayxan

Sep 11, 2022
I cannot seem to get emily to join mira and myself in my bedroom. I have done all the scenes with the bath, but they just leave and its just a solo scene with mira in the bedroom. Same thing if I sneak past emily, or get caught by emily, or just start with all of them in the bath. The only scene in my bedroom is mira alone, or emily alone. Emily never joins. What am I missing? Everyones corrupted. Church quest is done.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes