Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If the story ever moves along to the other town, maybe the mc will discover that he still has some family there?
According to Marcus' letter, it doesn't matter if you play in normal mode or incestuous mode.
The letter says: that it is not known whether the mother is dead, we only know that the assassins were looking for her and in order to save her son, she leaves him in the care of Marcus.

Where in the case of incest, Marcus runs away with his son to save him (since his mother was married to a noble man (pheraps the MC is some sort of prince i think)).
In the case of a normal story, the mother entrusts the protagonist to her guardian (Marcus) and asks him to save him. In this case, Marcus never had sex with her, he was jealous of her husband (noble Husband), but there had never been anything between them.
Furthermore it is written in the letter that if you want more information, you have to go there and look for a certain Renold. So I assume that sooner or later, we will go to the MC's city, where we will meet Renold who will tell us what happened to his mother and why they wanted him dead.

Here the plot will be divided into two alternative versions i think? I imagine one where if she lives, you will save her and she will be a normal mother. While with the alternative plot, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to have an incestuous relationship with the mother or not.
I'm basing it on Mira, where you're asked the question of... she's my sister! Do I only feel brotherly affection for her? Or is there actually something else? And here you choose whether to be just her brother or to have her as a woman.

At last i hope the game go that way! Because i wanna see the MC fuck his mother! And i hope we can fuck and impregnate her :love: :ROFLMAO:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
According to Marcus' letter, it doesn't matter if you play in normal mode or incestuous mode.
The letter says: that it is not known whether the mother is dead, we only know that the assassins were looking for her and in order to save her son, she leaves him in the care of Marcus.

Where in the case of incest, Marcus runs away with his son to save him (since his mother was married to a noble man (pheraps the MC is some sort of prince i think)).
In the case of a normal story, the mother entrusts the protagonist to her guardian (Marcus) and asks him to save him. In this case, Marcus never had sex with her, he was jealous of her husband (noble Husband), but there had never been anything between them.
Furthermore it is written in the letter that if you want more information, you have to go there and look for a certain Renold. So I assume that sooner or later, we will go to the MC's city, where we will meet Renold who will tell us what happened to his mother and why they wanted him dead.

Here the plot will be divided into two alternative versions i think? I imagine one where if she lives, you will save her and she will be a normal mother. While with the alternative plot, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to have an incestuous relationship with the mother or not.
I'm basing it on Miri, where you're asked the question of... she's my sister! Do I only feel brotherly affection for her? Or is there actually something else? And here you choose whether to be just her brother or to have her as a woman.

At last i hope the game go that way! Because i wanna see the MC fuck his mother! And i hope we can fuck and impregnate her :love: :ROFLMAO:
Keep Hope Alive :ROFLMAO:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Goodbye friend

Chyos is a fan of older women like Milfs amd Gilfs; and so their patrons, Emily being one, if not, the most popular and loved girl among them, if there is a poll with Claire or Emily or any other milf, they will definitely receive lots of votes.
Claire Milf - I Like Her - Hot
Emily Milf - I like her - Hot
Verena Milf - Super Hot Milf Love her
Nyra - I don't like but passable quickly

Hag in latest update - Almost made me sick :ROFLMAO: , so disgusting looking. Geriatric look isn't for me and thank god it was skippable. LOL

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Keep Hope Alive :ROFLMAO:
Always :ROFLMAO: this is a good game, a bit to much farming, but the plot look good, and there are lot of beauty women :ROFLMAO:
Now i am at the point where Mira is in the church and i have stolen a romance book, so to let her translated and change her mind to see me as a man. So that i can finally fuck her tiny cute pinky little virgin pussy :love::ROFLMAO:

I also start before the Emily quest. I save Emily and make love with her. Also tell Emily i love you, so now i have set me game to have both Emily and Mira as lover :ROFLMAO: after the next victim... ehm i mean :ROFLMAO: the next love interest, will be Mira's older sister (Frisha). Can wait to bang all of them. Cant wait to have all the milf all in me harem.

OFC i disable NTR :ROFLMAO: no other penis in game! Only MC :ROFLMAO:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Always :ROFLMAO: this is a good game, a bit to much farming, but the plot look good, and there are lot of beauty women :ROFLMAO:
Now i am at the point where Mira is in the churck and i have stolen a romance book, so to let her translated and change her mind to see me as a man. So that i can finally fuck her tiny cute pinky little virgin pussy :love::ROFLMAO:

I also start before the Emily quest. I save Emily and make love with her. Also tell Emily i love you, so now i have set me game to have both Emily and Mira as lover :ROFLMAO: after the next victim... ehm i mean :ROFLMAO: the next love interest, will be Mira's older sister (Frisha). Can wait to bang all of them. Cant wait to have all the milf all in me harem.

OFC i disable NTR :ROFLMAO: no other penis in game! Only MC :ROFLMAO:
To each their own your missing some amazing content if you miss NTR with Kate and Frisha imo. Then again some people want the Futa Route and the Grandma route so its great the game gives us a wide selection of choices for each taste.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
To each their own your missing some amazing content if you miss NTR with Kate and Frisha imo. Then again some people want the Futa Route and the Grandma route so its great the game gives us a wide selection of choices for each taste.
Yeah everyone have they taste, so is good. At last no one complain. Also because there is always an alternative scene.
At last for what i see, if you choice to disable something, you have an alternate scene where the MC fuck her.
Me next milf is Verena (hope writhe well, the pink milf, the MC's best friend mother?) I surelly stolen her for the man! No NTR/Sharing path for me :ROFLMAO: also not a fan of dick girl. So again i avoid this kinds of fetish.
But before i go to Verena, i need to win first Kate, i read that there is some funny event later, with MC's best friend, when he discovery that you fuck his sister, and him complain about MC stolen karen and now he fuck his sister :ROFLMAO:
If i can do threesome with two women, ok, but not other penis XD no dickgirl, no other male dick. Everyone have they taste :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WarLord01A

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah everyone have they taste, so is good. At last no one complain. Also because there is always an alternative scene.
At last for what i see, if you choice to disable something, you have an alternate scene where the MC fuck her.
Me next milf is Verena (hope writhe well, the pink milf, the MC's best friend mother?) I surelly stolen her for the man! No NTR/Sharing path for me :ROFLMAO: also not a fan of dick girl. So again i avoid this kinds of fetish.
If i can do threesome with two women, ok, but not other penis XD no dickgirl, no other male dick. Everyone have they taste :ROFLMAO:
Verena and her Path you will love it's one of my favorites, and her character model is awesome.

• I just jizzed my pants

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Verena and her Path you will love it's one of my favorites, and her character model is awesome.
Thanks to the god, there is the cheat. Really some time to much farm :ROFLMAO:
OFC i use the cheat only for HP/resistance, lust. Maybe for the money, but I don't touch anything else, I wouldn't want to bug something by touching the relationship points.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you think that after all these months the "monastery part" is finished, it clearly isn't, and doesn't feel like it.
Personally I just rolled back my saves to before the monastery. Discarding a lot of hours of grind. (IIRC 8 hours)
I am waiting for it to be reworked before touching it again.
It absolutely need bug fixes.
But it also needs some polish work. Some parts definitely need to be reworked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I started a new game with the current version but when i got to the part where you got to place wine in the fire in the "Charming Liandra Quest" the option to place doesnt appear, i load another game and same thing....Anyone alse have that problem?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
So I may have messed up, can you start a relationship with Ophelia if you had drunk sex first? I don't want her in the whore route.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need some help with Mira.
I made the oven for her. I put the oven in her room. And i speak with her every time.Till MC and Mira start to kiss and touch each other. Then Mira stop the MC because she need to think. But The walk say:
26.Talk to Mira in the evening while there are 3+ wood in the oven and repeat this until Emily will make you climb out of the window

The question is emily never make mc climb out of the windows. If i try to speak with Mira, now MC say she need some time to think. Can someone help me? Give me some advice?

Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can anyone know with impact have in the history start Mira corruption ???
She will come at your house irl and beat you with a stick
I started a new game with the current version but when i got to the part where you got to place wine in the fire in the "Charming Liandra Quest" the option to place doesnt appear, i load another game and same thing....Anyone alse have that problem?
You proba have also started Lydia’s quest for the mercenary camp, conclude it till you can also put the wine
So I may have messed up, can you start a relationship with Ophelia if you had drunk sex first? I don't want her in the whore route.
Ye fucked up boyo

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hi guys need some help with Mira.
I made the oven for her. I put the oven in her room. And i speak with her every time.Till MC and Mira start to kiss and touch each other. Then Mira stop the MC because she need to think. But The walk say:
26.Talk to Mira in the evening while there are 3+ wood in the oven and repeat this until Emily will make you climb out of the window

The question is emily never make mc climb out of the windows. If i try to speak with Mira, now MC say she need some time to think. Can someone help me? Give me some advice?

Thank you
Did you also changed the book she is copying in the church?
If yes and you have completed that step, keep putting max wood in the oven till at some point Emily shall come

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Ye fucked up boyo
[/QUOTE]

the game is so grindy.... but I will do it all again for my beloved merchant.
also. is it worth buying your house back before you can upgrade? its pretty lame to pay 20g just for a torch and a bad bed.

Reactions: harem.king

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ye fucked up boyo
the game is so grindy.... but I will do it all again for my beloved merchant.
also. is it worth buying your house back before you can upgrade? its pretty lame to pay 20g just for a torch and a bad bed.
[/QUOTE]
Nah it isn’t grindy, you have just a skill issue :lepew:
It has some grindy/annoying parts especially in the late game, but the first half of the game it ain’t, it’s very well balanced into surviving and struggling, you are a nobody with no house, no income and no food, it is supposed to be hard and engaging, and you have to juggle into multiple activities at once.
Said thing gets a bit neglected in the later game such as the monastery, there are no side activities other than finishing a murder you can end in less than 3 days if you are skilled enough, and bringing food to the nuns becomes just a waiting game.
But Chyos is willing to smooth and change things.
(And do what you want with the house, you just get recognition by the townspeople and different lines of dialogue)
Is there a stat distribution guide or recommendation for leveling/early levels?
Somewhere on the thread, but focus in the beginning of the game Constitution, Hunting and Strenght (and add one point in perception).

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you also changed the book she is copying in the church?
If yes and you have completed that step, keep putting max wood in the oven till at some point Emily shall come
Yeah the first step was to change the book in the church. After i build the oven, i always put 3/4 wood. Mira at every meeting remove a part of her clothes. At some point the MC sat next to her and they started cuddling. Then touch and kiss. Suddenly she said to stop because she is part of the church, he is her brother. So the protagonist told her that he wouldn't do anything until she wanted him to. And now every time I come into her room, he just says, I have to give her time to think.
For now I continue to put wood in the oven.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah the first step was to change the book in the church. After i build the oven, i always put 3/4 wood. Mira at every meeting remove a part of her clothes. At some point the MC sat next to her and they started cuddling. Then touch and kiss. Suddenly she said to stop because she is part of the church, he is her brother. So the protagonist told her that he wouldn't do anything until she wanted him to. And now every time I come into her room, he just says, I have to give her time to think.
For now I continue to put wood in the oven.
Ah I think I may understand the issue.
After you have put the book, did you go back twice to see her reading the book and change her mind? (As the dialogues or questlog, I think, showed?)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes