Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry for this stupid question.
But there is a way to equip a sword? or a greatsword? I really do not like the dagger :ROFLMAO:
If yes, where is a sword/greatsword to equip? Also some skill after?

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I feel a little embarrassed when I ask these things, but the walkthrough doesn't explain it
Yeasterday in Lucius shop i buy an old leather armor
Now i am continue with the quest of Mira
So to free Mira i need to do Lucius quest, because i need a vial of cum.
At some point the walk say:

6.Talk to Lucius and give him the book. After that he wants a sample of your sperm (use Masturbate) give it to him and come back the next day
7.From now on you can buy empty vials at his shop and sell bottles of cum to him this will raise your C (the amount you sell him will have effect on other events: Kate serving)
8.You can buy a new leather armor at his shop (near the window)

But there is no new leather armor at his shop near the window... @_@ i am missing something?
Do i need to sell him vial of cum? Or do i need to wait more day to see this new leather armor?

Also i am at the point where i can impregnate the girls/women. So for now i think was not the right time. So i use a contrceptive.
But how many day this contraceptive work? Its almost a week and the effect is always on.
How i remove this effect?

Thank you

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did Jodarr's ring get fixed? I remember being able to find one with augment slots that you could put armor plating on later. jodarrsring.png

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I feel a little embarrassed when I ask these things, but the walkthrough doesn't explain it
Yeasterday in Lucius shop i buy an old leather armor
Now i am continue with the quest of Mira
So to free Mira i need to do Lucius quest, because i need a vial of cum.
At some point the walk say:

6.Talk to Lucius and give him the book. After that he wants a sample of your sperm (use Masturbate) give it to him and come back the next day
7.From now on you can buy empty vials at his shop and sell bottles of cum to him this will raise your C (the amount you sell him will have effect on other events: Kate serving)
8.You can buy a new leather armor at his shop (near the window)

But there is no new leather armor at his shop near the window... @_@ i am missing something?
Do i need to sell him vial of cum? Or do i need to wait more day to see this new leather armor?

Also i am at the point where i can impregnate the girls/women. So for now i think was not the right time. So i use a contrceptive.
But how many day this contraceptive work? Its almost a week and the effect is always on.
How i remove this effect?

Thank you
I think you need to wait a few days. I recommend you don't. IIRC his leather armor is no good. you should craft it yourself. and save scum when crafting to ensure you get maximum number of upgrade slots (2 slots) to fill protective plates to make it [Leather Armor +2]

Also, did you give him the very 1st sample of semen? you must give him 1 sample first to discover some things. afterwards you decide if you want to sell him more or not.
I go with no because I want to be fully in control of aphrodesiac.
If you only gave him the 1 original sample, he will make 1 dose of cumwine from it that he will give dave. which you can steal later

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sorry to ask, but where i find this rings? Or more rings? I only find Jodarr's ring (normal)
It seems to not exist anymore, I tried for 30 minutes to get a +1 or +2 ring by reloading and it was always a regular version.
What would be the best talent allocation at lvl14 for MC?
Did you get all the free talent points? If so follow the recommended stats in the walkthrough. So far it seems like you can get +2 to every talent for free by doing activities in game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think you need to wait a few days. I recommend you don't. IIRC his leather armor is no good. you should craft it yourself. and save scum when crafting to ensure you get maximum number of upgrade slots (2 slots) to fill protective plates to make it [Leather Armor +2]

Also, did you give him the very 1st sample of semen? you must give him 1 sample first to discover some things. afterwards you decide if you want to sell him more or not.
I go with no because I want to be fully in control of aphrodesiac.
If you only gave him the 1 original sample, he will make 1 dose of cumwine from it that he will give dave. which you can steal later
O_O Mind Blown so that's why the armor has different slots it's just bad luck? I never new it.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys there is some way to decrese alignment?
I am doing Kate quest and i need align 55 to touch her ass.
From what I understand I can't continue her quest if I don't touch her butt 3 times.
So i steal some wood till rise the align 55. But i now fell bad :ROFLMAO:
So i was thinking if there is some way to decrese the align?

What is the difference between having a good alignment and a bad alignment?
I like to play the good hero.
Can someone give me some info

Thank you

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now i request for help about Kate quest i star new game to make all right NTR quest complete but Kate quest is stuck i can't give her wine all i see is convid her and has sex with her and she neve say want to dunce i stuck on this too long. or i miss something ?????

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
From what I understand I can't continue her quest if I don't touch her butt 3 times.

Thank you
Don't Worry. You can Make your Alignment go back to Positive later by burying the Dead Soldier on the Southern Road (+5) and Burying Dasan (+5).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a chart of all the romance options, like instead of corruption/slave routes? I plan to romance them all lol.
Ophelia is the only tricky one, for the rest just Don corrupt and choose the right options
Guys, did Chyos by any chance say when he was going to release a sequel to the Atia/Isha story?
When he finishes all the poll options

Reactions: wildride69

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

Thank you
Do the Lucius quest to steal a potion book from Gwen, then you can sell cum vials to him and those let you lower alignment easily.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes