Iwannadou

Oct 10, 2022
Is anybody else having trouble making a hard save of the game?? Once I close the game and open it again, all my saves are gone :O, please help

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Phases ----

Phase 1 - Complain about, and to the Dev regarding his long release times.
Phase 2 - OMFG it's here! We need a Hero!
Phase 3 - Why are they so many bugs! This update sucks. They don't know what their doing!
Phase 4 - Why didn't he focus more on my Favorite character and so much on this character? This update sucks
Phase 5 - When is the next update! Why is it taking so long?? He's milking his Patreons!

Rinse and repeat. Did I miss any Phases? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Phases ----

Phase 1 - Complain about and to the Dev about his long release times.
Phase 3 - Why are they so many bugs! This update sucks. They don't know what their doing!
Phase 4 - Why didn't he focus more on my Favorite character and so much on this character? This update sucks
Phase 5 - When is the next update! Why is it taking so long?? He's milking his Patreons!

Phase 6 - Me needs ntr saves please give me ntr saves.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Phases ----

Phase 1 - Complain about, and to the Dev regarding his long release times.

The life cycle of an average F95 user; The Five stages of grief coomer

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Do the Lucius quest to steal a potion book from Gwen, then you can sell cum vials to him and those let you lower alignment easily.
If you do other quest before Kate's quest. you don't need to steal Firewood or sell Cumwine to Lucuis to get Negative Alignment. Hiba and Penny quest give negative Alignment about enough to cover for Kate's Route. Then if want to change and get positive Alignment, just bury the Dead Soldier and bury Dasan.

Basically, all the Quests are connected to each other. I'd go with Hiba, then Penny, and finally Kate Quest in that order.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In the joint scene Tia + Maui there is a drop in FPS (at the moment BETWEEN DIALOGUES, after they end everything becomes normal when the scene switches to TIA and the action selection window appears),
In short, the first half of the scene runs at a reduced frame rate...
Also, if you stay with them overnight, then for some reason the state of lust drops to 0 (after waking up), although you can see how it rises at night... as if some scene should start, but it doesn’t...
I saved it at this point... I won’t say that this is important (everything else works fine)...
Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
New bonus scene poll on discord. It will run until Monday. These are the options for this pre vote:

• Helena: She wants to see the MC more often, because of that she decides to disguise herself as her maid to then leave the Mansion unnoticed and visits him like that in his House (bath + Roleplay Helena as Maid)
  • Frisha & Verena: An alternative to the debt quest with Grant: instead she gets to work with Verena to earn money, which will lead to some 3some action.
  • Anya: Her home is still a bit messy. Because of that the MC suggests to her to raise money with massages. which will then be used to buy decoration for the house. First customers could be Penny & Melissa. + More action between Anya & MC (sex during yoga).
  • Kate & Frisha: Kate is curious about the dress she got and visits Frisha to get another one. If both are corrupted enough this will lead to a lesbian scene and the MC will get involved as well.
  • Emily & Claire: They now regularly meet every few days (as they have been friends for a while now, every few days Claire visits Emily instead of talking to Verena). Claire notices Emily's new dress and is shocked at first, but even more when she finds out that the MC likes it and that Emily & MC have something going (depending on route). Jealous, Claire shows up in a provocative dress to challenge Emily. which will lead to a small competition between them and in the end 3some scene.
  • Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
The winner will then be added to the bonus scene poll on Monday. If you want to participate check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
New bonus scene poll on discord. It will run until Monday. These are the options for this pre vote:

• Helena: She wants to see the MC more often, because of that she decides to disguise herself as her maid to then leave the Mansion unnoticed and visits him like that in his House (bath + Roleplay Helena as Maid)
  • Frisha & Verena: An alternative to the debt quest with Grant: instead she gets to work with Verena to earn money, which will lead to some 3some action.
  • Anya: Her home is still a bit messy. Because of that the MC suggests to her to raise money with massages. which will then be used to buy decoration for the house. First customers could be Penny & Melissa. + More action between Anya & MC (sex during yoga).
  • Kate & Frisha: Kate is curious about the dress she got and visits Frisha to get another one. If both are corrupted enough this will lead to a lesbian scene and the MC will get involved as well.
  • Emily & Claire: They now regularly meet every few days (as they have been friends for a while now, every few days Claire visits Emily instead of talking to Verena). Claire notices Emily's new dress and is shocked at first, but even more when she finds out that the MC likes it and that Emily & MC have something going (depending on route). Jealous, Claire shows up in a provocative dress to challenge Emily. which will lead to a small competition between them and in the end 3some scene.
  • Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
The winner will then be added to the bonus scene poll on Monday. If you want to participate check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel.
What a nice poll. Like the competitions between the girls and that dungeon fun with Verana...
american-psycho-christian-bale.gif

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Finally some more lesbian stuff. So far the game has very little of that (y)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The life cycle of an average F95 user; The Five stages of grief coomer
I know I was tired this morning I posted that to the entirely wrong thread. This thread for the most part is very mature, reasonable and active. :cool:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know I was tired this morning I posted that to the entirely wrong thread. This thread for the most part is very mature, reasonable and active. :cool:
For the most part.
We had also our memorable moments such as…
- Update when
- Save plz
- The eleventh Rumah conversation
- Grayking666 trolling
- NTR saves plz
- People complaining about Tia
- People complaining about lack of progress in the main story
- 17th talk about piracy
- 24th talk about bonus scenes
- Saves plz
- Chyos’ errors and praises

Did I mention saves plz?

Reactions: anthony7

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
some really good choices but I definitely want to see Helena as a maid
Turns out, everyone wants it but not the highest tier patrons.
Currently Anya is third, Emily/Claire second and Frisha/Kate first.
Helena is penultimate
How to deal with agatha?...stuck at dairy
You snatch the diary from her cushion, and read it in her room.

Reactions: Dark soulsrider67
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes