zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
just kill me - I won't suffer anymore, this way

:cry::cry::cry:

(what did I tell you, bro - we lost and they won)
1694802229981.jpeg
Don’t be a whiny little baby for the milf, it’s the vanilla poll, Verena dungeon will eventually enter the poll since it’s tied with the house renovation

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
what are those mysterious eggs ive got 3 of them so far how many we need and what they do?
They are Easter eggs, they are healing items but also if you gather enough and put them in a statue in the north eastern part of Darkwood, you’ll receive armor and weapons

Reactions: Paddymats10

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Don't spank me. Let's spank Tia and Penny, instead.

By the way, this game has no spanking scene. What did I tell you, bro? most Chyos' patrons have no taste.
Natasha has spanking, and Tia during the cowgirl has some spanking.
Spaking exist here and there, it’s not focused tho.

And not all of patrons have bad taste, but some… Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Rokzen

Jun 16, 2022
I downloaded the new version of the game and passed my save, but as I continued playing and saved the game I saw that the save marked version 0.5.4.6 (previous version) and not the current version 0.5.5.0a. I haven't gotten to the current content yet to see what version I'm on, so I wanted to ask: Do I have to create a new game with the new version or can I play without problems?

jfgdjfj.jpg

PD: sorry for my English.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I downloaded the new version of the game and passed my save, but as I continued playing and saved the game I saw that the save marked version 0.5.4.6 (previous version) and not the current version 0.5.5.0a. I haven't gotten to the current content yet to see what version I'm on, so I wanted to ask: Do I have to create a new game with the new version or can I play without problems?

View attachment 2932804

PD: sorry for my English.
it's mean that the save is from 0.5.4.6 so dont worry about it

Reactions: Rokzen

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
New bonus scene poll on discord. It will run until Monday. These are the options for this pre vote:

• Helena: She wants to see the MC more often, because of that she decides to disguise herself as her maid to then leave the Mansion unnoticed and visits him like that in his House (bath + Roleplay Helena as Maid)
  • Frisha & Verena: An alternative to the debt quest with Grant: instead she gets to work with Verena to earn money, which will lead to some 3some action.
  • Anya: Her home is still a bit messy. Because of that the MC suggests to her to raise money with massages. which will then be used to buy decoration for the house. First customers could be Penny & Melissa. + More action between Anya & MC (sex during yoga).
  • Kate & Frisha: Kate is curious about the dress she got and visits Frisha to get another one. If both are corrupted enough this will lead to a lesbian scene and the MC will get involved as well.
  • Emily & Claire: They now regularly meet every few days (as they have been friends for a while now, every few days Claire visits Emily instead of talking to Verena). Claire notices Emily's new dress and is shocked at first, but even more when she finds out that the MC likes it and that Emily & MC have something going (depending on route). Jealous, Claire shows up in a provocative dress to challenge Emily. which will lead to a small competition between them and in the end 3some scene.
  • Verena: Renovate your cellar and deploy some toys. Then Verena can come for a visit to have some fun in the dungeon. (spanking/anal play/sex)
The winner will then be added to the bonus scene poll on Monday. If you want to participate check the #bonus-scene-prevote channel.
God damn, that's nice list and definitely want to see any scene involving best girl Frisha or one of the milfs. Hopefully we'll see them all. :love:

salah0022

Jan 11, 2023
Who can get pregnant in the new update or will they come in the new one with a survey or what?

PS (How far can you get Emily and the bar girl pregnant?)

trey31

Jul 23, 2023
What will be great mayor’s wife and verena gotten pregnant before other women do. I know it will never happen but a man can dream right

DAHC13

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, I have a problem, I can't unlock the threesome scene with penny and natasha, Penny has 17 corruption points, and with Natasha I can already have the sex scenes even though she is not corrupted at all, I already fulfilled all the prerequisites and penny tells me to leave her alone, what I need to do?

Reactions: Nellyg

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to ask this stupid question. But i am doing the renoavation house. I am at the point where the walk say, that outside of the house there is a cat. But i do not see any cat outside of the house.
Can someone help me? There is a specific time? Or a specific event that unlock this cat?

Thank you

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes