Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Have you swapped all the holy plugs and had sex with all three priestesses?

You can in both

Only for a short period of time, in the future you’ll be able to marry everyone. (But sadly not Frank)

How the hell is Julia a loli o_O
yes I have vaginal, anal and oral

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Talking about Orc Bosses:
Zorak seems to be comparatively weaker to Gurtak and Umah. I mean, if the MC and his party were the same level as the Boss.
He is the easiest to kill in his Boss Battle, too.

Talking about Smart Orcs:
Orcs that experienced extended periods of time in contact with smarter individuals seem to develop cunning and patience. Of course, this Orcs have had to submit to strongest Orcs to survive.
Normal Orcs are too stupid and proud to submit.
Umah's mother and Zorak are the only Orcs that showed the wit to make a retorical or literal strategic retreat.
Gurtak seems a little smarter than Umah and Threg.
Maui is as smart as a normal Orcs, but have higher morals.

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Be more specific. Also in german, if you can do it better (ich bin deutscher Muttersprachler). What exactly isn't working for you?
I'm at the point where I have to build an oven for Mari at John's. I can't get any further. He also gave me the instructions for building an oven but I can't find it in my inventory.
I used cheats a lot. I think I broke the game or something is missing that I don't know. Here is my save in German

Ich bin an der stelle wo ich eine Ofen(Oven) bauen mus für Mira beim John ich komme da nicht weiter er hat mir auch die Anleitung gegeben fürs bauen von Ofen aber ich finde es nicht in meinem Inventar.
Habe sehr oft cheats benutzt denke habe das Spiel kaputt gemacht oder es fehlt etwas was ich nicht weiß hier mein Save auf Deutsch

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
German memory: "I had no idea that was happening!"
Non German: "Wtf!"

ich scherze, ich scherze! :sneaky:
>German
>oven

What do you mean by this?
So, could anyone tell me the difference between a german memory and a non-german memory?

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Narrator voice “And so the entire thread froze in time pondering on the German memory, the German oven and why too many games were played with cheats”

I'm at the point where I have to build an oven for Mari at John's. I can't get any further. He also gave me the instructions for building an oven but I can't find it in my inventory.
I used cheats a lot. I think I broke the game or something is missing that I don't know. Here is my save in German

Ich bin an der stelle wo ich eine Ofen(Oven) bauen mus für Mira beim John ich komme da nicht weiter er hat mir auch die Anleitung gegeben fürs bauen von Ofen aber ich finde es nicht in meinem Inventar.
Habe sehr oft cheats benutzt denke habe das Spiel kaputt gemacht oder es fehlt etwas was ich nicht weiß hier mein Save auf Deutsch
Oh that’s the answer…
Wait Mari, who the fuck is Mari? I assume you mean Mira.

Anyways you craft the oven at the Anvil of John‘s, then it should appear in the inventory and go put it in her room, but if you have messed with the cheats on the stats like love and corruption You are mostly fucked. (As the game tells you)

Reactions: edem1978

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Talking about Orc Bosses:
Zorak seems to be comparatively weaker to Gurtak and Umah. I mean, if the MC and his party were the same level as the Boss.
He is the easiest to kill in his Boss Battle, too.

Talking about Smart Orcs:
Orcs that experienced extended periods of time in contact with smarter individuals seem to develop cunning and patience. Of course, this Orcs have had to submit to strongest Orcs to survive.
Normal Orcs are too stupid and proud to submit.
Umah's mother and Zorak are the only Orcs that showed the wit to make a retorical or literal strategic retreat.
Gurtak seems a little smarter than Umah and Threg.
Maui is as smart as a normal Orcs, but have higher morals.
Zorak is just very spongy, he does a lot of cardio, the secret here is to bring healing items because the battle will be long.
Edit: I confused Zorak with Threg

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Narrator voice “And so the entire thread froze in time pondering on the German memory, the German oven and why too many games were played with cheats”

Oh that’s the answer…
Wait Mari, who the fuck is Mari? I assume you mean Mira.

Anyways you craft the oven at the Anvil of John, but if you have messed with the cheats on the stats like love and corruption You are mostly fucked. (As the game tells you)
hey, thanks for the quick answer, I'm at the anvil but nothing comes out of me unless I can just press finish. I can't get to crafted items. Can you build an oven with my save?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hey, thanks for the quick answer, I'm at the anvil but nothing comes out of me unless I can just press finish. I can't get to crafted items. Can you build an oven with my save?
Just to be clear, you have completed any of John’s quests till you can use the anvil right?
Like learning how to smith and forge.

Yeah, I think you messed up the game too much.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Just to be clear, you have completed any of John’s quests till you can use the anvil right?
Like learning how to smith and forge.

Yeah, I think you messed up the game too much.

OK, thank you for saving the game beforehand. Here is my save where I am with John for the first time. Can you help me now? It's a shame, I like the game and don't want to give it up. Thank you again

CaptainShmyg

Feb 14, 2021
Good day, dear friends, can someone share a save in which it is known that Mira is Sister MC and preferably with NTR content turned off, I do not like to share women with someone else

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OK, thank you for saving the game beforehand. Here is my save where I am with John for the first time. Can you help me now? It's a shame, I like the game and don't want to give it up. Thank you again
Man you have to put also global conf with the save, if not I cannot check it.

But even then, when you met John, did you use cheats on the stats of the heroines?
Because if you did that, it's pretty much over, restart from scratch and don't play with cheats or play it without messing Affection or Corruption, that breaks the game, as it is warned.
Hello how to deactivate futa sabrina
You can't, you get the cock, you remain with the rooster

Reactions: Woodchipper

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

I have now sent you a PN with several excerpts from my walkthrough that concern Mira's oven. I hope this will helps you. Sorry about the design. The editor here doesn't agree with my formatting. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to put PDFs here. I guess I still have to learn that :eek::LOL:

A little advice: JUST STAY AWAY FROM CHEATS!

It's better to get into the game "legally". It takes a while, but it's worth it. and saves your nerves. The game has many routes that are linked together, as well as many game mechanics that intertwine. Cheats can cause a lot of chaos here. You probably have no other choice: you have to start from the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Man you have to put also global conf with the save, if not I cannot check it.

But even then, when you met John, did you use cheats on the stats of the heroines?
Because if you did that, it's pretty much over, restart from scratch and don't play with cheats or play it without messing Affection or Corruption, that breaks the game, as it is warned.

You can't, you get the cock, you remain with the rooster

No, I don't use any cheats with statistics, I knew if I did that it would break the game. Here's my new save

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Although as exazubi said, it’s best to play it as intended, without cheats.
If that bug happened once, it can re happen again with something else and mess up your game again.
It may appear daunting at first but it’s very satisfying and engaging playing it without cheats.
what character's scenes depend on the alignment?
Kate’s anal, Verena Blindfolded sex, Natasha corruption and Agatha’s blackmail

Reactions: exazubi

AlphaOmega47

Jan 5, 2019
Can anyone list where all the eggs are in the april event, I have checked every possible map I can think off including the abbey and found a grand total off 1 egg outside Gavina's house. Am I missing some kind of trigger to this event? Please and thank you, pictures would be appreciated.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone list where all the eggs are in the april event, I have checked every possible map I can think off including the abbey and found a grand total off 1 egg outside Gavina's house. Am I missing some kind of trigger to this event? Please and thank you, pictures would be appreciated.
The spawn randomly in every map. You need to have patience and pay attention. Sometimes you enter a small map and a egg pop up.
You will need to wander in every map you can access, every day in April, to pick up a good amount.
The don't disappear from your inventory. So next "game year" you can get more.
Last time I got 43, and exchanged some for a Helmet, but I was doing missions and didn't use the whole day to search eggs.

I read they can be used as healing items, but didn't want to try using 1 to test it.

Reactions: wildride69
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes