zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There are two demons in the monastery. The sealed male demon. and the free female demoness who escaped from the church at your home village.

In the church path, you give your sister-wife a powerup and either banish or enslave Syfa the female demoness.

In the demon path... well

You are basically a voluntary minion for "team evil" out of sheer altruism towards team [evil].
Honestly, doing an evil playthrough I find both paths to be unacceptable at the moment. Which is not fitting for my MC being a literal demigod tied to Isha
There will be a conversation with Sypha where she is plotting against the traitor

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There will be a conversation with Sypha where she is plotting against the traitor
That sounds like a big improvement once added.
But it still feels rather off as a path for an ambitious demigod champion of Isha.

I honestly would have expected a variant of the church path for evil players where they use the church to enslave Syfa. Then afterwards sabotage the ritual for their own personal gain (with Isha's assistance).

Having Isha and the MC fully drain the demon for the two of them to get stronger would have been ideal.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
In retrospect, this was also a missed opportunity for Athia. If you refused gwen/isha's offer of being champion, then this was a perfect opportunity to get Athia in as one of the nuns performing the ritual, thus giving her back a spark of magic.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That sounds like a big improvement once added.
But it still feels rather off as a path for an ambitious demigod champion of Isha.

I honestly would have expected a variant of the church path for evil players where they use the church to enslave Syfa. Then afterwards sabotage the ritual for their own personal gain (with Isha's assistance).

Having Isha and the MC fully drain the demon for the two of them to get stronger would have been ideal.
In retrospect, this was also a missed opportunity for Athia. If you refused gwen/isha's offer of being champion, then this was a perfect opportunity to get Athia in as one of the nuns performing the ritual, thus giving her back a spark of magic.
All of these problems also boil down to not having all paths developed enough to be intersected with each other.

For example in the future depending on which quest you complete first (Sophie’s quest or Umah’s) one affects the other.
If Treg is killed the alliance with the King will change et cetera.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
So I made it about 13 hours in this thing just playing the game without cheats. Did pretty well, but now I'm just realize I totally fucked up a decision about two and a half hours ago in a character's route that I jumped away from to finish something time senstive, and of course I don't have saves that old. So now I have to start over if I want to fix things.

Thank god for the cheating option. Definitely not starting over the grind from ground zero. The author was very wise to include it as an option.

Great game, really enjoying it. Unfortunately, it was the unclear wording of the guide on the OP that boned me. Ah well. On a somewhat related note (this isn't what caused my restart), I really wish the guide was more explicitly specific on the Emily-Mira harem setup. Point 9 in the Emily section is a real doozy:

"9. Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is the two of you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun. If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. On the other hand, If you do Emily's route before Mira and choose to have a relationship with her she will later tell Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem."

How far in Emily's route before how far in Mira's route? All of it? Emily's route includes marriage. When is Emily supposed to tell Mira about your relationship to start the harem? Are you supposed to hold off on Mira's quests entirely before that point? But you need to progress til her church initiation to even continue Emily's questline. Are there affection/corruption requirements/limitations? Just... So very unclear... lol

On another unrelated note, I really appreciate how much content this game has for those of us who tend to avoid NTR, while still providing logical paths into those routes as a result of failure/apathy/cruelty/whatever. Game really does seem to have something for everyone. I have NTR turned on, technically, incase my morbid curiosity ever gets the better of me, but I will likely never see any of that content in any of my time playing this. There's something about those routes existing that makes avoiding them feel somehow more rewarding.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So I made it about 13 hours in this thing just playing the game without cheats. Did pretty well, but now I'm just realize I totally fucked up a decision about two and a half hours ago in a character's route that I jumped away from to finish something time senstive, and of course I don't have saves that old. So now I have to start over if I want to fix things.

Thank god for the cheating option. Definitely not starting over the grind from ground zero. The author was very wise to include it as an option.

Great game, really enjoying it. Unfortunately, it was the unclear wording of the guide on the OP that boned me. Ah well. On a somewhat related note (this isn't what caused my restart), I really wish the guide was more explicitly specific on the Emily-Mira harem setup. Point 9 in the Emily section is a real doozy:

9. Continue sleeping with her. At some point she will ask you what this is the two of you two are doing. Choose if you want a relationship or just fun. If you already completed Mira's ritual in the sanctum the relationship option for Emily isn't available. On the other hand, If you do Emily's route before Mira and choose to have a relationship with her she will later tell Mira about this and you start a dual relationship/Harem.

How far in Emily's route before how far in Mira's route? All of it? Emily's route includes marriage. When is Emily supposed to tell Mira about your relationship to start the harem? Are you supposed to hold off on Mira's quests entirely before that point? But you need to progress til her church initiation to even continue Emily's questline. Are there affection/corruption requirements/limitations? Just... So very unclear... lol
This shit is going to be reworked and fixed in the Rework and Balance update, since it’s too vague and easy at this point of the game to lose the harem path.

Also some changelong differences

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
This shit is going to be reworked and fixed in the Rework and Balance update, since it’s too vague and easy at this point of the game to lose the harem path.

Also some changelong differences
I guess maybe I'll wait for that then, before starting over. I need to start over Baldur's Gate for the 19th time anywho.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Rumah economy went to shit as soon as he released the Hibancoin, just as terrible as that time he tried to sell NFTs to the umins, Grayking666 sadly knows this, he lost all the money in his piggy bank for that investment.

Don’t worry, you need a fan made patch to get that sex scene, and even then if you agree to have sex with Arianna there will be no NTR scenes in the future.
(So killing him and not killing him in this case gives the same result)
I only voted for Dasan because he said free pussy for all.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Rumah economy went to shit as soon as he released the Hibancoin, just as terrible as that time he tried to sell NFTs to the umins, Grayking666 sadly knows this, he lost all the money in his piggy bank for that investment.

Don’t worry, you need a fan made patch to get that sex scene, and even then if you agree to have sex with Arianna there will be no NTR scenes in the future.
(So killing him and not killing him in this case gives the same result)
Oh ok. I also have NTR disable for future safety, in case of distractions or wrong choice :ROFLMAO:
Anyway at this point i kill the warewolf. I asked, because I was afraid that if the warewalf died, I would for example lose important content, I don't know something like to unlock new characters or see more of the plot. But if the werewolf has no use for anything else, I'll be happy to take him out tonight :ROFLMAO:

As for Syfa, is there a way to make her mine? Obviously staying on the hero's path? And trying to save as many people as possible? I ask because I have arrived at a point, where I should go to the monastery. But for now i refuse to use it.
There's the carriage outside the church, but I'd like to finish the other missions first before leaving for the monastery.
And I read that there are two paths in the monastery one for bad and one for good. I would like to prevent everyone from dying. Or at least save as many as possible. Obviously if possible do it as a hero, but at the same time also take Syfa if it's possible :ROFLMAO:
OFC my priority is keeping Mira safe, she comes first.
Advice?

And thank you also for every advice you give me, you are a life saver :ROFLMAO: this game have to many path to follow sometime, that make me confused sometime.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Damn that is so like them! I just wanted Nyra and Tia and Maui to fork over some coochie.
Mmmmh cookies
Oh ok. I also have NTR disable for future safety, in case of distractions or wrong choice :ROFLMAO:
Anyway at this point i kill the warewolf. I asked, because I was afraid that if the warewalf died, I would for example lose important content, I don't know something like to unlock new characters or see more of the plot. But if the werewolf has no use for anything else, I'll be happy to take him out tonight :ROFLMAO:

As for Syfa, is there a way to make her mine? Obviously staying on the hero's path? And trying to save as many people as possible? I ask because I have arrived at a point, where I should go to the monastery. But for now i refuse to use it.
There's the carriage outside the church, but I'd like to finish the other missions first before leaving for the monastery.
And I read that there are two paths in the monastery one for bad and one for good. I would like to prevent everyone from dying. Or at least save as many as possible. Obviously if possible do it as a hero, but at the same time also take Syfa if it's possible :ROFLMAO:
OFC my priority is keeping Mira safe, she comes first.
Advice?

And thank you also for every advice you give me, you are a life saver :ROFLMAO: this game have to many path to follow sometime, that make me confused sometime.
Do the church path and don’t banish her but imprison her with a collar then it will be yours, but it’s not implemented yet her love route

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Mmmmh cookies

Do the church path and don’t banish her but imprison her with a collar then it will be yours, but it’s not implemented yet her love route
Ok so i do the church path, this mean that at the end i have Syfa. But i cant do anything because the love path is not implemented right? Or there are at last some sex scene? :ROFLMAO: Cant wait to return at home and play it tonight

Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok so i do the church path, this mean that at the end i have Syfa. But i cant do anything because the love path is not implemented right? Or there are at last some sex scene? :ROFLMAO: Cant wait to return at home and play it tonight

Thank you
No sex, just a cool dress and a red gf waiting in the basement

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Rumah economy went to shit as soon as he released the Hibancoin, just as terrible as that time he tried to sell NFTs to the umins
I'm still holding on to all of this Rumah stock I purchased during the orc attacks. Diamond hands baby, to the moon!!

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
I have a question about the house renovation. I have done everything possible (according to the walkthrough) but the quest is still open. Is there more to do and I just missed something not mentioned in the walkthrough?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have a question about the house renovation. I have done everything possible (according to the walkthrough) but the quest is still open. Is there more to do and I just missed something not mentioned in the walkthrough?
Chyos Forgor to add the “To be continued”
On another unrelated note, I really appreciate how much content this game has for those of us who tend to avoid NTR, while still providing logical paths into those routes as a result of failure/apathy/cruelty/whatever. Game really does seem to have something for everyone. I have NTR turned on, technically, incase my morbid curiosity ever gets the better of me, but I will likely never see any of that content in any of my time playing this. There's something about those routes existing that makes avoiding them feel somehow more rewarding.
It is cool amirite?
Feels like you are winning against all odds, it should be a fetish

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes