Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have a question, where can I find evidence to arrest Matthias?
In the room he used before the Murder Case.
There should be a letter and money. He is not guilty of the murder.

IIRC the Abbot will die in the attack to the Monastery if you arrest Matthias. And the new Abbot doesn't care about the Murder Case. So he will free the suspect.

Reactions: wildride69

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
In Syfa's Sealing Ritual, Mira seemed to only be praying to Athia. The Monastery Ritual involved a Virgin Blood Sacrifice.

If the one in Arenfield was successful, Mira would have recived a blessing from the Gods (Athia and Uldar) like Emily and Umah?
Natasha affirms Athia blessed her.

On another note...
Someone once theorized the Blessings from Athia and Uldar should come from the Power Pool the faith in them created and not the Gods themselves.
Athia and Isha bodies still hold most of their powers, but their conciuosness are in new bodies in the Human Realm.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In Syfa's Sealing Ritual, Mira seemed to only be praying to Athia. The Monastery Ritual involved a Virgin Blood Sacrifice.

If the one in Arenfield was successful, Mira would have recived a blessing from the Gods (Athia and Uldar) like Emily and Umah?
Natasha affirms Athia blessed her.

On another note...
Someone once theorized the Blessings from Athia and Uldar should come from the Power Pool the faith in them created and not the Gods themselves.
Athia and Isha bodies still hold most of their powers, but their conciuosness are in new bodies in the Human Realm.
Argan’as (or whatever its his name) it’s much stronger and powerful devil that needed even periodicals cleansing (as seen in Jorge’s dialogue).

Reactions: Matiur13

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Certainly not Dasan. Not that it mattered. Rick is now claimed.
Best part was when Rick in front of th chief’s hut exclaimed: “MC I don’t understand, you need to stop this! Eveyone is calling me wanita and now I have to dress this weird straw tanga, help me!”
Which choice is better or provides more benefits? Church or demons?
One is evil the other is good, in both you can fuck nuns, in the church one there will be a repentance route.

• Love
Reactions: Grayking666

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Until now the only character that has showed Divine Skills is Aidalin. These are from a Blessing from Uldar.

I don't remember if it was implied Syfa and the other Demon are of the same kind.
If both demon have different powers, the Priestesses, if they drained the male demon powers, should display different abilities than Syfa's Blood Magic.
It would be interesting if Mira displays a different set of skills than the ones Syfa and Isha use.
As long as the Priestesses use an uncorrupted Holy Symbol they have divine protection, but the Rituals give them skills.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Best part was when Rick in front of th chief’s hut exclaimed: “MC I don’t understand, you need to stop this! Eveyone is calling me wanita and now I have to dress this weird straw tanga, help me!”

One is evil the other is good, in both you can fuck nuns, in the church one there will be a repentance route.
Dasan really gonna fuck everyone the MC knows. Wonder if Marcus will return from the dead just to get NTR'd by Dasan

Sena123zx

Jan 20, 2019
In the room he used before the Murder Case.
There should be a letter and money. He is not guilty of the murder.

IIRC the Abbot will die in the attack to the Monastery if you arrest Matthias. And the new Abbot doesn't care about the Murder Case. So he will free the suspect.

Where is this room because I don't remember?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Emily masturbating scene when the MC have sex with Mira:
  • The Orphanage must be built and Emily has her new outfit
  • Emily must have 10 or 15 of Corruption.
  • Mira must cum more than once during sex. Then start the standing sex position.
  • You can be either in a Love or Casual Sex relationship with Emily.
  • Emily knows the MC is in a relationship with Mira.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone help me with another choice in game?
I am doing Arianna quest. I am hunting the warewolf. Now i am follow also the walkthrough.
And in the walk say:

17.Free Arianna (Either lockpick the door or fight the guard to get the key)
18.Escape with Arianna to the exit. If you walk the main corridor you will run into the werewolf and some guards. This is now your chance to kill the werewolf. Use either the silver arrows (item) or if you have the silver dagger use the skill blood poison on the werewolf to remove his thick skin. (killing him will disable some future scenes), If you don't want to fight them just use the spider tunnels (the walls can also be broken with a pickaxe from the outside)

Me question is... what i lost if i kill the warewolf?
Can someone tell me the difference in killing it or not killing it?
Because i read in some old comment that there is a sexual scene about a warewolf and a girl. If the future scene is that, i surelly kill him now. But if this is not the case, i prefer to know what happen. So in case i see if i wanna spare him or kill him now.

Can someone give me some advice? Some info?
Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He fucked the economy without touching it?
He even had fucking indifference?

What a fucked up character... he was.
Rumah economy went to shit as soon as he released the Hibancoin, just as terrible as that time he tried to sell NFTs to the umins, Grayking666 sadly knows this, he lost all the money in his piggy bank for that investment.
Hi guys can someone help me with another choice in game?
I am doing Arianna quest. I am hunting the warewolf. Now i am follow also the walkthrough.
And in the walk say:

17.Free Arianna (Either lockpick the door or fight the guard to get the key)
18.Escape with Arianna to the exit. If you walk the main corridor you will run into the werewolf and some guards. This is now your chance to kill the werewolf. Use either the silver arrows (item) or if you have the silver dagger use the skill blood poison on the werewolf to remove his thick skin. (killing him will disable some future scenes), If you don't want to fight them just use the spider tunnels (the walls can also be broken with a pickaxe from the outside)

Me question is... what i lost if i kill the warewolf?
Can someone tell me the difference in killing it or not killing it?
Because i read in some old comment that there is a sexual scene about a warewolf and a girl. If the future scene is that, i surelly kill him now. But if this is not the case, i prefer to know what happen. So in case i see if i wanna spare him or kill him now.

Can someone give me some advice? Some info?
Thank you
Don’t worry, you need a fan made patch to get that sex scene, and even then if you agree to have sex with Arianna there will be no NTR scenes in the future.
(So killing him and not killing him in this case gives the same result)

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Which choice is better or provides more benefits? Church or demons?
There are two demons in the monastery. The sealed male demon. and the free female demoness who escaped from the church at your home village.

In the church path, you give your sister-wife a powerup (by letting her steal part of the male demon's power) and either banish or enslave Syfa the female demoness. Making her into a literally collared succuslut sex slave.

In the demon path... well
having thought about it some more. the evil path here felt too... altruistically evil.
like, you are working for "team evil" because it is your team. Rather than trying to maneuver yourself into a position of power within the hierarchy of evil.
I am feeling like a minion instead of a dark lord.

I accepted gwen/isha's deal and became her champion, which is supposed to make me into some sort of demigod.
With plans on the two of us ascending to heaven together as gods. My ambitions go higher than some nun pussy.

I should have been trying to bind both demons. Or bind Syfa and steal/drain the powers of the other demon.
Or imprison him in an artifact that the MC can wear as magical equipment.
Like, for example by consulting with gwen/Isha (who is an expert) on how to subvert the ritual for my own gains & how to bind demons.

Would have been nice if there was a little epilogue for it where Syfa comes over and tells me things did not go as planned. She is upset at how he is treating you, her, and her god. And that you and her are going to sort out that male demon together. (in a future update. for example by working with gwen/isha to subvert his demon ritual he is planning).

I am just feeling like I have been duped at the end of that path.
To clarify. Syfa's plan was to free the male demon and then the two of them together will work to free? the orc god which is the god they serve.
For your assitance Syfa offers to become your personal slut forever, and help you corrupt, fuck, and enslave all the nuns in the monastery.

Instead of following the plan the male demon goes "fuck that shit" and decides to play around with humans. He barely decides to not cuck you on the spot, treats you like a lesser being, orders you around, abandons his god to play around, and already makes plans to cuck you later by inviting mira your sister for a followup ritual.

You are basically a voluntary minion for "team evil" out of sheer altruism towards team [evil] and getting fucked in the process.
Honestly, doing an evil playthrough I find both paths to be unacceptable at the moment. Which is not fitting for my MC being a literal demigod tied to Isha

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes