Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
People asking who gets pregnant... people asking about incest content... people asking for NTR saves... people asking for compressed versions...

I just wish they were bots. For their own sake, of course :sneaky:.

Once they only asked for more Tia & Rumah content! those were the times, bro :whistle::whistle:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I downloaded a newest one
v0.5.5.0a
but why the story tell that not implemented yet like quest murder case on monastery. The story stopped on help chef for take food for nuns cant continue anymore.

Dec 31, 2018
I would need your help, i dont get the penny + natasha bonus scene to trigger.

Penny hast corruption 19 and natasha 15.

First of all is there any mechanic when penny is going to confess? If she does she always says i should go away.

Any advice?

Reactions: ringo66

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Which girls can get pregnant currently and who will be next?
Read the walkthrough. That is the answer I plan to give to almost every question about the game.

Open the walkthrough press control-f to open search bar, and write pregnant and you will get your answer.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Chyos Forgor to add the “To be continued”

It is cool amirite?
Feels like you are winning against all odds, it should be a fetish
Yeah same with me, have the thing that shall not be named turned on simply for the pleasure of avoiding it.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
zARRR

Hey there, in the latest version there is a bug concerning the Scriptorium. In one of the book shelves, you'll find "banishment of demons", but when clicking on "read it" the text of the Goblin fable appears. You might want to report it, if it wasn't already reported.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR

Hey there, in the latest version there is a bug concerning the Scriptorium. In one of the book shelves, you'll find "banishment of demons", but when clicking on "read it" the text of the Goblin fable appears. You might want to report it, if it wasn't already reported.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gimme the save with conf on the exact problem

Reactions: wildride69

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
There is a quest WEDDING (Emily) in the game, it also says that other residents will treat us “DIFFERENTLY”... what could this mean??? Is it worth doing this quest? Will there be more weddings or will you have to choose? If it brings (problems) from other female characters, then perhaps it's better to hold off? There is a lot of choice, but I can’t say that I chose her #1 -_- and one more thing = is her child able to grow up or is he moving around the 2nd floor as a small child and that’s all for now? What is the general MEANING of the shelter and what was the idea?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes