wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Guys, I have a question for you, what is your favorite girl in the game? I prefer Tia, in my opinion, she is very well described, and I enjoyed every minute when I went through the quests related to her (yes, I just enjoyed her company). And I really hope that in the future we will have a lot more content related to it
Mira, Pia, Arianna and Raiisha imo.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys, I have a question for you, what is your favorite girl in the game? I prefer Tia, in my opinion, she is very well described, and I enjoyed every minute when I went through the quests related to her (yes, I just enjoyed her company). And I really hope that in the future we will have a lot more content related to it
Friasha, Verena, Claire, Katherin, Nyra and Tia.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone, especially Cyhos. I have been playing this game since it was first released. A lot of effort has been put into it, but it is obvious that there are still missing parts. I am clearly trying to follow these posts as much as I can. My question is for Cyhos.

1-I think marriage is only for Emily in the game. Will it be for the other characters? And I think pregnancy is only for Kate.

2-Melissa - Ophilia- Helena and her daughter- and When will the main character's mission to go to Kirlic take place? Thank you in advance and good luck Cyhos

(My English is not very good so I apologize also.)
There is plans for MC to be able to marry all or almost all of the LIs and also pregnancy for all of them. Currently only Kate and Emily can get married.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Frank.
Such amazing LI, with his fleshy manly arms and his great storyline about redemption, bloodshed and betrayal, cannot wait for his marriage and pregnancy update

That’s no good, haven’t still checked it myself, when I’ll have the occasional I’ll go and see how it works.
I have tried to trigger the Penny Natasha route as well and it never works as it is described in the walkthrough for me either. I assumed it was just me not doing something correctly same issue.

Reactions: DirtyFriedrich

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Jokes aside.
I always forget my fav girls except Anya and Raaisha.
Tbh it goes with the mood, depends on my horniness, if I want some vanilla dovey take out or some corrupted naïve girls
I have tried to trigger the Penny Natasha route as well and it never works as it is described in the walkthrough for me either. I assumed it was just me not doing something correctly same issue.
Then it could be a bug or Chyos forgot how to write walkthroughs
There is plans for MC to be able to marry all or almost all of the LIs and also pregnancy for all of them. Currently only Kate and Emily can get married.
Just the Arenfield ones he said once tho.
Maybe Sabrina, Bianca and Heather will join the crew

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
There's actually a good amount of content I've never even seen/girls I haven't met in game so I'd be able to better answer this next time I play, but from old playthroughs I think I'd go with Tia and Lyvia being my favorites. Them being the only companions is one thing, but I've just enjoyed their characters thus far. Tia specifically having so much content makes it pretty easy to enjoy her, and with Lyvia I like the whole mercenary band thing we have going on. Plus I just like Lyvia herself.

I'm into milfs and the game certainly has me covered there. Not sure how popular/unpopular this opinion is, but I'd say my favorite is Claire (and my least favorite is Emily). Something about the simplicity of Claire's content is just kinda nice. I'd peel potatoes for her any day.

When I do play again I think I'm going to cobble together a proper tier list on TierMaker or something.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There's actually a good amount of content I've never even seen/girls I haven't met in game so I'd be able to better answer this next time I play, but from old playthroughs I think I'd go with Tia and Lyvia being my favorites. Them being the only companions is one thing, but I've just enjoyed their characters thus far. Tia specifically having so much content makes it pretty easy to enjoy her, and with Lyvia I like the whole mercenary band thing we have going on. Plus I just like Lyvia herself.

I'm into milfs and the game certainly has me covered there. Not sure how popular/unpopular this opinion is, but I'd say my favorite is Claire (and my least favorite is Emily). Something about the simplicity of Claire's content is just kinda nice. I'd peel potatoes for her any day.

When I do play again I think I'm going to cobble together a proper tier list on TierMaker or something.
Only heathens don’t like Claire. (I have my eyes on them)

Looking forward for that Tier list, it will surely not cause drama and a familiar feud

Morho

May 16, 2023
Hey,
first of: I'm sorry that I'm not here reading this thread in detail on a regular basis.
I check in when ever I have a bit of free time but with the work on the game + discord activity + PM's my time is already stretched thin.

Since there was a discussion here about future developement and focus in terms of ntr I'll take the time to clarify this topic.
I am aware that this is a topic people get quickly heated up about (that is also the reason why there is an off switch at the start for this)
Still when creating new content I'm always trying to do something for both sides.
While I often add in an option for ntr fans the main focus is always on the vanilla route. I get a ton of requests for ntr scenes, but the rule is always (especially for the bonus scenes) there always has to be an vanilla option first and the ntr is a bonus.
As an example: the last bonus scene was for Nyra + the option to offer her to the tribe as an ntr option.
For that bonus scene I have added 6 animations for her and the MC and 1! for sharing her with the tribe.
So this alone should show you how I set priorities.
Same was for Ophilia. The majority of work went into scenes with her and the MC (11 animations+transitions) while only 1 single scene (2 animations) was done for her and Thomas.
So saying that I focus too much on ntr isn't true. There is often an option for it but I mainly focus on the vanilla route.
For Ophilia's storyline I can give you a small spoiler on how the story will continue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I was able to clarify it a bit.
So far I think I was able to do a good balance between vanilla & ntr.
And I intent to keep it this way.
(Think I have answered this before, in case it comes up again I will pin it to the Q&A at my first post of this thread)
sad to read this...ntr is not bonus...it is just infestation

• Angry
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

Green Rookie

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, how many times do I have to have anal sex with heather to have vaginal sex without supporting Syfa or is it with blowjobs?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So guys the latest Changelogs says the Mc can marry Emily .
So does Mc have to have only 1 wife or can he have a Harem & marry multiple wives ? And is marrying option only for Emily or others too ?

This is a great game .

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes