Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Hello everyone, especially Cyhos. I have been playing this game since it was first released. A lot of effort has been put into it, but it is obvious that there are still missing parts. I am clearly trying to follow these posts as much as I can. My question is for Cyhos.

1-I think marriage is only for Emily in the game. Will it be for the other characters? And I think pregnancy is only for Kate.

2-Melissa - Ophilia- Helena and her daughter- and When will the main character's mission to go to Kirlic take place? Thank you in advance and good luck Cyhos

(My English is not very good so I apologize also.)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hello everyone, especially Cyhos. I have been playing this game since it was first released. A lot of effort has been put into it, but it is obvious that there are still missing parts. I am clearly trying to follow these posts as much as I can. My question is for Cyhos.

1-I think marriage is only for Emily in the game. Will it be for the other characters? And I think pregnancy is only for Kate.

2-Melissa - Ophilia- Helena and her daughter- and When will the main character's mission to go to Kirlic take place? Thank you in advance and good luck Cyhos

(My English is not very good so I apologize also.)
Emily and Kate can both currently get pregnant if you wish

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
I think it would be better if the marriage system was included in Mira and Other Characters. I also have a small request from Cyhos, if it is possible and if it does not conflict with the story flow of the game. Is it possible to separate the Main character's Home Improvement Task from Emily's Task? In this way, the MC can be shown to someone without needing help. Personally, I am a good character. I play in the way of normal. I don't like playing in the way of Corruption. Thank you everyone for your understanding.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I did - multiple times, but IT does not work as described there - thats why i am asking here - kindly as i would think, so anyone with a real advice?
Everytime you have sex it’s considered a “sin” therefore Penny goes to the church

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Guys, I have a question for you, what is your favorite girl in the game? I prefer Tia, in my opinion, she is very well described, and I enjoyed every minute when I went through the quests related to her (yes, I just enjoyed her company). And I really hope that in the future we will have a lot more content related to it

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Guys, I have a question for you, what is your favorite girl in the game? I prefer Tia, in my opinion, she is very well described, and I enjoyed every minute when I went through the quests related to her (yes, I just enjoyed her company). And I really hope that in the future we will have a lot more content related to it
For me I really like Frisha and Penny, they are my number one girls but Tias content is nice, too

Reactions: Edchan

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Frank.
Such amazing LI, with his fleshy manly arms and his great storyline about redemption, bloodshed and betrayal, cannot wait for his marriage and pregnancy update
She does it only every 7th time or so for me and than nothing happens as described in my Initial question. She tells me to go away
That’s no good, haven’t still checked it myself, when I’ll have the occasional I’ll go and see how it works.

Reactions: DirtyFriedrich
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes