zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So guys the latest Changelogs says the Mc can marry Emily .
So does Mc have to have only 1 wife or can he have a Harem & marry multiple wives ? And is marrying option only for Emily or others too ?

This is a great game .
Oh god not this again

MC in the future will be able to marry all Arenfield’s women in a polygynous marriage.
This includes Kate, Frisha, Anya, Julia and so on.
Some women will be irritated at first but after some time they’ll let it pass and accept the marriage.
Thing is, it’s implemented for only one woman, next will be Julia.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Oh god not this again

MC in the future will be able to marry all Arenfield’s women in a polygynous marriage.
This includes Kate, Frisha, Anya, Julia and so on.
Some women will be irritated at first but after some time they’ll let it pass and accept the marriage.
Thing is, it’s implemented for only one woman, next will be Julia.
Thanks for replying man.
I'm new to this game have played around 5 hours but was excited to see Emily marriage in Changelog , as the scenario with Emily is really hot.

I really hope for more pregnancy content.

Also , can you help me ?
Can I somehow restart a quest ? Cause I've taken TIA to half orc camps , and correctly "Fate of Rumah" quest is active , but I've missed the part where I get the Key to Tia's home ?
I can visit it , but don't have the key and can't progress with her mother.

Your help is appreciated.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks for replying man.
I'm new to this game have played around 5 hours but was excited to see Emily marriage in Changelog , as the scenario with Emily is really hot.

Also , can you help me ?
Can I somehow restart a quest ? Cause I've taken TIA to half orc camps , and correctly "Fate of Rumah" quest is active , but I've missed the part where I get the Key to Tia's home ?

Continue with Tias quests and sooner or later you will get the key. Or read the walkthrough

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for replying man.

Also , can you help me ?

Don’t worry there is no need to restart, as soon as she becomes your wanita or you defeated/Mindcontrolled Gurtak go and have dinner at Katheryin’s house

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
i have just completed john quest to secure mine and stationed mercineries there at start there were miners working but after few days when i visit again there are no miners it this a bug?

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
i have just completed john quest to secure mine and stationed mercineries there at start there were miners working but after few days when i visit again there are no miners it this a bug?
Be sure you have 5 guards at the Mine, or they won't work. You assign soldiers in Imawyn's tent.

Reactions: Paddymats10

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to know what 3D design program or what graphics engine you use to make the characters and their animations. they are great. I appreciate the information.

luciuslou

Jul 25, 2022
I've been a big fan of this game, but at this point, fanboys be mad, it's pretty obvious that it has become a milkcow

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Boys but the bodies to bury respawn? Just to understand if i can low me alignment every time i want.
Because i see that verena need 70 alignment to do something with her in her bedroom. And for Kate i raise it to 55...
But i do not like to be evil :ROFLMAO: I see that sud of arenfield, there is a body to bury. But if i bury him, do then another bodies respawn again?

Also a stupid question, but do we know if in future the MC change his clothes? Now he look like a novice witcher :ROFLMAO: hope to see him more armored in future. I'm getting too addicted to this game. It's really well done. I also hope that in the future, the protagonist will be able to conquer a castle and rebuild and expand it, where he can take all his women inside :ROFLMAO:

Edit# someone know if i can tell verena to change her clothes back? I prefer the pinky one :ROFLMAO: or at last i do not wanna ppl see her clothes in that dress.
Hope the developer give us the choice to let her use or not the dress. I think every character need to have our permission :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i am doing Imawyn quest. I am at the point where i can have fun with her in the tent. So i made a save there and for some time try to have some fun with her, till the day she give me her viriginity. After i capture her. ( I had drunk the potion to not raise corruption, because I would like to unlock the love route). But then i think... have i do the right things? I mean take her virginity like that. So now i am thinking: If i capture the first time, and i raise her affinity in the prision. After, do i have the chance to make love with her? And take her virginity only in that moment? Because fuck her in her tent after i win her... look so evil, i mean only an evil guy fuck her there.

So just to understand, if i capture her and raise her affinity, after do i have the chance to make love with her? Or the only way to fuck her is in her tent?

Thank you

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
H
Guys i am doing Imawyn quest. I am at the point where i can have fun with her in the tent. So i made a save there and for some time try to have some fun with her, till the day she give me her viriginity. After i capture her. ( I had drunk the potion to not raise corruption, because I would like to unlock the love route). But then i think... have i do the right things? I mean take her virginity like that. So now i am thinking: If i capture the first time, and i raise her affinity in the prision. After, do i have the chance to make love with her? And take her virginity only in that moment? Because fuck her in her tent after i win her... look so evil, i mean only an evil guy fuck her there.

So just to understand, if i capture her and raise her affinity, after do i have the chance to make love with her? Or the only way to fuck her is in her tent?

Thank you
I think you forget she has been sending bandits to loot, and capture people, if you do not pay, they may die. You are corrupted already, but certainly play the innocent hero, with her if you want.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How do I get Imawyn to steal Emily a second time? I'm trying to get the bandit outfit, but Emily seems to be kidnap proof for some reason. Also after exposing Dasan for being a fraud and the orcs attacking I can't build any fortifications. The carpenter npc vanished and the 2 injured scouts who sit by the fire are gone too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Thank you
Imawyin was an outcast in her own family and race and started a bandit gang as a revenge towards everyone.
She did terrible things, but it doesn’t mean she cannot be redeemed.
You can punish her and corrupt her making taste her same poison… but!
You can also imprison her and slowly build your relationship with her till she agrees (not by corruption) to join you and afterwards become your lover.
So yes, you can have an Imawyin lobe route and fuck her.
I've been a big fan of this game, but at this point, fanboys be mad, it's pretty obvious that it has become a milkcow
1695363695534.gif
On what basis man

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Boys but the bodies to bury respawn? Just to understand if i can low me alignment every time i want.
Because i see that verena need 70 alignment to do something with her in her bedroom. And for Kate i raise it to 55...
But i do not like to be evil :ROFLMAO: I see that sud of arenfield, there is a body to bury. But if i bury him, do then another bodies respawn again?

Also a stupid question, but do we know if in future the MC change his clothes? Now he look like a novice witcher :ROFLMAO: hope to see him more armored in future. I'm getting too addicted to this game. It's really well done. I also hope that in the future, the protagonist will be able to conquer a castle and rebuild and expand it, where he can take all his women inside :ROFLMAO:

Edit# someone know if i can tell verena to change her clothes back? I prefer the pinky one :ROFLMAO: or at last i do not wanna ppl see her clothes in that dress.
Hope the developer give us the choice to let her use or not the dress. I think every character need to have our permission :ROFLMAO:
Maybe one day he’ll have cooler clothes, but that would also mean to change his clothes models and all animations he appears with it.
But anyways no, they remain with that dress to make you happy.
How do I get Imawyn to steal Emily a second time? I'm trying to get the bandit outfit, but Emily seems to be kidnap proof for some reason. Also after exposing Dasan for being a fraud and the orcs attacking I can't build any fortifications. The carpenter npc vanished and the 2 injured scouts who sit by the fire are gone too.
Keep sleeping at Emily’s, if Chyos changed the method tho, ask directly to Lyvia for them.
Or there is some kind of other quest that is blocking you from doing the bandit shit.

Mmmh that sounds like a bug, could you give me the save file at that exact moment?

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
I can't help with the first but for the second let the orcs attack and see if any NPC's reset, also be sure you are out of the Rumah cell for it when they do. And take tia out of Rumah, in case you didn't see TAKE TIA OUT OF RUMAH, This should reset all the people's positions, this happened to me once. If this doesn't work try black magic and speaking in tongues.

Edit: this happened specifically with the carpenter vanishing into the ether, never had the two guys by the campfire join him in the void.

Or zARR can probably fix it, since he seems to know all the things about the stuff

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I thought it was a bug so I left the area and passed a day or two, but the 3 dudes are still mia.
I can't help with the first but for the second let the orcs attack and see if any NPC's reset, also be sure you are out of the Rumah cell for it when they do. And take tia out of Rumah, in case you didn't see TAKE TIA OUT OF RUMAH, This should reset all the people's positions, this happened to me once. If this doesn't work try black magic and speaking in tongues.

Or zARR can probably fix it, since he seems to know all the things about the stuff
I'm probably gonna have to wait until they attack, it's not like I can't fend them off with just me and Tia. Was hoping to have Lyvia by now, but Emily refuses to be kidnapped again.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes