Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You show 4 in Arenfield because you saved FRANK and you don't have to pay him. Frank + 14 = 15

You upgrade the Mercs first by training them, and then giving them Armor from the blacksmith.

Bronze - You Recruited them
Silver - You Trained them
Gold - You gave the trained mercs Armor.
Oh thank you! How i give them the armor? I have a few now in me inventary, but how i give them the armor?

Edit#1
Oh ok i understand now how to give armor XD why the game do not tell you how. I just click on the mercenary but nothing. I go to the map and click on the training but nothing. Then by mistake I clicked on the camp and another menu opened, where I saw that I could equip them from there :ROFLMAO:

Thank you

Reactions: wildride69

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Can I ignore the Frisha debt quest until later? I don't wanna give her 20g for nothing and blackmailing her for booty seems scummy. I'd rather go the normal route and then deal with it later.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
They don’t count as Arenfield “marriages” but Rumah “Marriages” which is not even a marriage, just a claim on a woman with a title.
No quest for the cerimony, no ring, no dress and no pregnancy.

The mercenaries won’t do shit if you don’t allow them to do anything, they are your subordinates and will do whatever you want as long as you pay them, if you don’t pay them or they get upset they go away.

Put Lyvia as a merc trainer and do other stuff in the meantime.
There isn’t anything to boost them up currently
I forgot, but we can only upgrade lvl 2 to lvl 3 Mercs with John's armor set, right?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to ask this stupid question. But does the developer know that the seasons are put in the wrong order in the game? During the summer months, the game says fall, during the fall, it says winter, and so on. Now it's October in the game and it says winter to me. Also the environment is change with some snow on the ground. There's no way to fix this?

Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys sorry to ask this stupid question. But does the developer know that the seasons are put in the wrong order in the game? During the summer months, the game says fall, during the fall, it says winter, and so on. Now it's October in the game and it says winter to me. Also the environment is change with some snow on the ground. There's no way to fix this?

Thank you
Oh really?
Can you send some screenshots with your saves and conf?
So I can check it

Or you mean IRL months?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh really?
Can you send some screenshots with your saves and conf?
So I can check it

Or you mean IRL months?
As you can see in game is 1 October and the season is winter. (Not the real months that now is 23 September :ROFLMAO:)
This is a screenshots of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this is the right way to put save and conf. I just put the last save i play.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As you can see in game is 1 October and the season is winter. (Not the real months that now is 23 September :ROFLMAO:)
This is a screenshots of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this is the right way to put save and conf. I just put the last save i play.
'Cos MC's world is not planet earth, I guess. Spring is jan-mar, Summer is apr-jun, Autumn is jul-sep, Winter is oct-dec.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
'Cos MC's world is not planet earth, I guess. Spring is jan-mar, Summer is apr-jun, Autumn is jul-sep, Winter is oct-dec.
Yeah but i think is a little strange also because now i do not only have winter but also halloween in the same time? :ROFLMAO: i see pumpkin every where and after a little search i fighet a giant beast in the swamp cave (rewarding with a ring. Just do not understand why ring do not have slot. But anyway i hope that there is a fix. I prefer to see the season in the correct mounth :ROFLMAO:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah but i think is a little strange also because now i do not only have winter but also halloween in the same time? :ROFLMAO: i see pumpkin every where and after a little search i fighet a giant beast in the swamp cave (rewarding with a ring. Just do not understand why ring do not have slot. But anyway i hope that there is a fix. I prefer to see the season in the correct mounth :ROFLMAO:
Those who live in the Southern emisphere wouldn't agree with your idea of what is correct. So, there is nothing to fix. And real seasons don't start at the beginning of the month, anyway.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I mean, some northern countries/areas can have snow fall happen as early as early october.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Those who live in the Southern emisphere wouldn't agree with your idea of what is correct. So, there is nothing to fix. And real seasons don't start at the beginning of the month, anyway.
I mean, some northern countries/areas can have snow fall happen as early as early october.
I'm not here to debate whether it's right or wrong. I just asked if it's possible to fix it via script or something.
Because all my life, I've seen the seasons a certain way. While the situation you are talking about is literally less than the rest of the world. Obviously I can live with it, but obviously if there is a fix or if there is actually something wrong with my save or if it wasn't the developer's intentions, that the seasons were distorted, I reported it anyway.

After all, 3/4 of the world experiences the seasons in a certain way, compared to 1/4. There are also places where it is always dark for 6 months. The important thing is to understand whether the developer had these intentions here. But considering it's a medieval dark fantasy game, inspired more or less by the old world, I doubt its intentions were to include the seasons of that 1/4 of the world. Perhaps i am wrong, or perhaps this need a fix. I hope that there is a workaround for this things.

Reactions: kenneth

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
They don’t count as Arenfield “marriages” but Rumah “Marriages” which is not even a marriage, just a claim on a woman with a title.
No quest for the cerimony, no ring, no dress and no pregnancy.
Rumah = Marriage designed by a man
Arenfield = Marriage designed by a woman

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Rumah = Marriage designed by a man
Arenfield = Marriage designed by a woman
More like tribal and contemporary (for the era) marriages respectively.
I mean if we go anthropologically one is a marriage based on a culture with stereotypical african tribal customs (With a polygynous marriage) the other culture is essentially medieval Europe copy and pasted.
(Not that Chyos thought about the intrinsic anthropological details)

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I mean if we go anthropologically one is a marriage based on a culture with stereorypical african tribal customs (With a polygynous marriage) the other culture is essentially medieval Europe copy and pasted.
Marriage? is that a type of food?

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes