zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The next update like all updates is Rumah. Dasan specific updates. If he died in your playthrough you get nothing.
Ah yeah I heard, the Dasan cooking minigame, “Learn to be the greatest chef in the land of Karantis with these new recipes:
- Pink sauce
- Whooper
- Soufflé au goblin
- And the special Nyra’s soup
In this wonderful cuisine adventure”

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Ah yeah I heard, the Dasan cooking minigame, “Learn to be the greatest chef in the land of Karantis with these new recipes:
- Pink sauce
- Whooper
- Soufflé au goblin
Not to mention with special guest cooking assistants like: Claire, Emily, Katherin, Verana and even Gwen!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
- Pink sauce
- Whooper
- Soufflé au goblin
Dasan's Kitchen? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dasan, Giron, and Frank are the judges for Masterchef; Arenfield.
MASTERCHEF ARENFIELD

MC: Here it is, roasted vernison on salt, chef

Dasan: Uff, terrible this almost raw, my father while falling in a well could have cooked this.
~
Giron: Rick your scallops on beer were the disgrace of the town… take off your Apron you are out of Masterchef Arenfield

(Nah Frank is too precious, he would be an awful judge)

• Sad
Reactions: Grayking666

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
MASTERCHEF ARENFIELD

MC: Here it is, roasted vernison on salt, chef

Dasan: Uff, terrible this almost raw, my father while falling in a well could have cooked this.
~
Giron: Rick your scallops on beer were the disgrace of the town… take off your Apron you are out of Masterchef Arenfield

(Nah Frank is too precious, he would be an awful judge)
Fine Luscius

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Are there any sex scences with Mira+Emily or Mira+Frisha (or all 3 of them together) in the current version I just havent found?
A simple yes or No is enough, I dont want to spoiler myself too much xD

Edit: I know about the scence where Emily watches Mira and MC fuck

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Are there any sex scences with Mira+Emily or Mira+Frisha (or all 3 of them together) in the current version I just havent found?
A simple yes or No is enough, I dont want to spoiler myself too much xD

Edit: I know about the scence where Emily watches Mira and MC fuck
Then if you know about that scene.
The answer is no

Reactions: Lukee1234

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
At 1st I always judged this games by its render quality, but this is a great game.
If only the Dev could fix the Character models a little , especially the giants tits of TIA and square face of the MC.

All the character are great and have distinct faces , they only need a tad bit of touch up .
This is one of the best adult game and one of the very few enjoyable RPGs on this site.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
At 1st I always judged this games by its render quality, but this is a great game.
If only the Dev could fix the Character models a little , especially the giants tits of TIA and square face of the MC.

All the character are great and have distinct faces , they only need a tad bit of touch up .
This is one of the best adult game.
Tia went on multiple reworks, on the boobs, on the face, again on the breasts and so on.
She was reshaped at least 3-4 times, there are still early renders where her eyes look like of a dead fish but Chyos has no plans (and probably doesn’t want) to remake her again.
He is currently gathering information for more rework, I already told him which models/scenes should have a new look up.

Tho MC’s eyes on profile look like a frog

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Tia went on multiple reworks, on the boobs, on the face, again on the breasts and so on.
She was reshaped at least 3-4 times, there are still early renders where her eyes look like of a dead fish but Chyos has no plans (and probably doesn’t want) to remake her again.
He is currently gathering information for more rework, I already told him which models/scenes should have a new look up.

Tho MC’s eyes on profile look like a frog
Yes , later in game she gets better but damn those watermelon break the immersion in her default dress & render.

Also, Mc's face & chin could use some touch up ? Especially the lower face , hid jaw is luke a square box .
Overall important characters could use some tweaks and touch ups

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Think I found a Bug. In Tias home, I send her to Rumah, she leaves then I have dinner with Katherin (rabbit with carrots + cumwine) after the dinner, Tia is back in my party. I hope the upload with the save work, never done it before on this page^^

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm so confused. One day I'm able to give Heather stew, fuck her, stay the night, then get her affection up. However, the next day I can't give her stew no matter what. It's a problem because if you just enter her room, fuck her, then stay the night, her affection won't go up.

Is this a bug? I'm playing v0.5.5.0a.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I'm so confused. One day I'm able to give Heather stew, fuck her, stay the night, then get her affection up. However, the next day I can't give her stew no matter what. It's a problem because if you just enter her room, fuck her, then stay the night, her affection won't go up.

Is this a bug? I'm playing v0.5.5.0a.
I noticed that Bug too if you stay with her for the night. For now, it's best to avoid sleeping with her.

Jan 14, 2023
The problem is that i do not understand where is the local folder for sin.

Generally i use this:
C:\Users\XX\AppData
Then i go to Local, but there i do not see any Sin or anything related to it.
Someone can tell me the exact location? Or how the folder is called?

Edit#1
Are you sure that there is a folder related to a struggle with sin?

Because the only Web Data and Web Data-journal i see is in this folder:

C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV

But before do anything, i prefer to wait and see if i am wrong or not :ROFLMAO:
From memory, SWS is so old that it stores them somewhere funky (and has the odd effect that a fresh install can and will dig up ancient saves). I'll d/l the new version and take a look.

~Ok. SWS *used* to have a local file location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\A Struggle With Sin but it doesn't anymore (and if you still have that folder, just delete it). As far as I can tell, removing this (hard coded into the .exe) also removed the ability of the game to check against C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV (which is the actual RPGMaker install data) so it will *always* give you that message.

SWS:

Recent game made with newest RPGMaker:

It's harmless, and you can even delete webjournal etc from C:\Users\XX\AppData\Local\KADOKAWA\RPGMV with no ill effects. But due to the oddity of using an altered 0.0.0 game.exe you're probably never going to get rid of the warning.

TL;DR

The game is ancient and held together with string n duct-tape and has been upgraded through RPGMaker's lifetime. Just ignore the warning, it's harmless. The fix I described will work... for any game that hasn't manually coded itself into removing the local files and then done some hacky-fix stuff to make sure it works.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes