Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
Is it possible to upgrade your weapons yet? The last posts I found on here about this topic were from November/december 2022

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Taxes are too high, so get the right connections and leverage to cut a deal with your local politician to just not pay them. which is basically the same as IRL
... oh, I guess it really does teach you about taxes
But it cannot beat what school teaches you, politics, institutions and taxes?
Bleh, the only thing you need to know in life is that Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell and ASWS clearly lacks in this, terrible game.

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
I love this game, there is any other similar to this apart of peasant quest? (i didn't like that one even though they are similar)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I noticed that Bug too if you stay with her for the night. For now, it's best to avoid sleeping with her.
But you gotta stay the night if wanna raise her affection.

Best option for v0.5.5.0a is:
Day 1 - stay the night
Day 2 - eat dinner
Day 3 - stay the night
Repeat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I love this game, there is any other similar to this apart of peasant quest? (i didn't like that one even though they are similar)
Sadly many male protagonist RPG: don’t arrive at the same quality/content of ASWS or PQ, there are inspired ones like Of Lust and pride or Flame of desire which exist, but for now PQ and ASWS remain the kings of western male protagonist RPG maker games.
(Ah yeah there is also Goblin Layer, and recently some new RPG games with potential popped up, but some of them are basically demos or lackluster)

Edit: there is a parody of Konosuba called Adventure trainer that is actually amazing!
Ah check some of the good old Japanese games like Pronant symphony.

Ah and to remain in topic, Melissa treasure mechanic is going well

Last edited:
Reactions: lhucio

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Gotta say, while I like the monastery quest overall, the sexual interactions between Mira and the other nuns are disappointing, especially the cheating aspect.

You can fuck the nuns while Mira is literally next door without any consequences, which is just weird since Mira is definitely still awake at the time. Other sneaky sex scenes at least have a reason like the girlfriend is sleeping while you fuck her mom 5 ft away (Katherin and Emily comes to mind), yet Mira has none. And iirc, the game doesn't say that the walls between rooms are so thick that the other side wouldn't hear, so Mira should've known what's going on next door. The only way to get caught for now is following Heather after getting her blowjob when masturbating outside of Mira's room. Not just Mira, the other nuns also don't comment on how loud MC and whoever nun he's fucking at night are.

Such a missed opportunity honestly. Chyos could've made a mechanic where we have to make sure Mira won't hear us when we're cheating, maybe fuck her to sleep or give her a spiked drink first. And if we fuck Mira, then interact with the nuns, Heather could've made an impressed and somewhat flirty comment at your prowess, Agatha frowning and disapproving at your frolicking, Bridget asking you about loud noises she heard last night (her room is a bit far from Mira, so she couldn't hear us clearly), etc. So much potential here.

I understand that Chyos was rushing and pushing hard to get this update out, but I wish he would return and revamp their interaction in the future.

Paddymats10

Nov 16, 2020
is there a limit for armors to make while assisting john ive made 17 armors so far while assisting him and now the option to assist john isnt showing is this a bug?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
is there a limit for armors to make while assisting john ive made 17 armors so far while assisting him and now the option to assist john isnt showing is this a bug?
No, remember it takes a week (game time) to create 1 set without helping him. So make sure he has enough bars and act like a nagging wife or a bratty kid and repeatedly ask him for armor and assist him to make it happen faster.

Jan 4, 2019
No in fact is well implemented, when he finish a set of armor he renaud to the sword until the next delivery or few days. Remember he has a schedule of 10 swords for week so he is below that he will only do swords and not the armors.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sadly many male protagonist RPG: don’t arrive at the same quality/content of ASWS or PQ, there are inspired ones like Of Lust and pride or Flame of desire which exist, but for now PQ and ASWS remain the kings of western male protagonist RPG maker games.
(Ah yeah there is also Goblin Layer, and recently some new RPG games with potential popped up, but some of them are basically demos or lackluster)

Edit: there is a parody of Konosuba called Adventure trainer that is actually amazing!
Ah check some of the good old Japanese games like Pronant symphony.

Ah and to remain in topic, Melissa treasure mechanic is going well
what is flame of desire? I can't find it on F95

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes