Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If I avoid the tunnel with the werewolf can I come back and kill him later?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
No, he just escapes
Well this is weird, the tunnel gave me the warning for the werewolf and made me save, but I hadn't grabbed arianna yet. So, I went back and grabbed her and no werewolf spawned in the tunnels.

So the play is I need to save that till I am finished murdering everyone else and then trigger the 'I sense something spooky in this tunnel better save!' trigger?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well this is weird, the tunnel gave me the warning for the werewolf and made me save, but I hadn't grabbed arianna yet. So, I went back and grabbed her and no werewolf spawned in the tunnels.

So the play is I need to save that till I am finished murdering everyone else and then trigger the 'I sense something spooky in this tunnel better save!' trigger?
:unsure: Mmmmmh
The werewolf should appear not in the secret tunnel but the normal pathway towards the entrance.
If you opened the secret tunnel, grabbed Arianna and the cultists and werewolf aren’t chasing you then it may be a bug, therefore give us the save pretty please.

(Tho the warning of the broken tunnel is about the giant spiders I guess)

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
:unsure: Mmmmmh
The werewolf should appear not in the secret tunnel but the normal pathway towards the entrance.
If you opened the secret tunnel, grabbed Arianna and the cultists and werewolf aren’t chasing you then it may be a bug, therefore give us the save pretty please.

(Tho the warning of the broken tunnel is about the giant spiders I guess)
I am still running around trying to trigger the werewolf to spawn, if that fails I have to load my autosave which was from an hour before

Nvm I zigged when I should've zagged (you literally just make a right turn after you rescue Arianna to trigger the werewolf). I went left and into the tunnels and it doesn't spawn anything. So it's all working how it should.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am still running around trying to trigger the werewolf to spawn, if that fails I have to load my autosave which was from an hour before

Nvm I zigged when I should've zagged (you literally just make a right turn after you rescue Arianna to trigger the werewolf). I went left and into the tunnels and it doesn't spawn anything. So it's all working how it should.
That’s good.
And just to reconfirm, the werewolf doesn’t respawn forever, even if you fight with him and he escapes, it is considered as a kill of the monster

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.5.0a HotFix] [Chyos] Compressed

PC (1,26GB)
- -

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can I trigger the Penny/Natasha bonus scene after marrying Emily while on the love path with Penny?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
What level should I hit the mine at? My party is around level 30 atm. Do I need to do Bianca/Gavina's storyline first?

Dec 31, 2018
Frank.
Such amazing LI, with his fleshy manly arms and his great storyline about redemption, bloodshed and betrayal, cannot wait for his marriage and pregnancy update

That’s no good, haven’t still checked it myself, when I’ll have the occasional I’ll go and see how it works.
Did you have a chance to try it yourself?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What level should I hit the mine at? My party is around level 30 atm. Do I need to do Bianca/Gavina's storyline first?
30 is more than fine, you are basically winning against all foes.
And no, you don’t need to do Bianca or Gavina’s first, but their questline is connected to it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes