The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Why is Agatha's blackmail option disabled ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I also got a notification "You are too good hearted". But my alignment value is high(66).

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
After the first two bonus scene with Penny/Natasha, do you need to recharge the sin counter of Penny to trigger it again or she will just go to the church in the morning periodically (or randomly)?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

EDIT: I also got a notification "You are too good hearted". But my alignment value is high(66).
Weird. I blackmailed her...
although I was also sitting at a cool 100 alignment

I noticed a bunch of other options were blacked out for me though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Not enough high to blackmail her, you really need to be almost full corrupted to have the choice to blackmail her.
There are basically three routes: Blackmail, Corruption (Gold option) and possible love route (let her off the Hook).
Weird. I blackmailed her...
although I was also sitting at a cool 100 alignment

I noticed a bunch of other options were blacked out for me though.
Because you are too corrupted, all the other nice options (especially the sexual ones) will be at some point blackened out

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game has HUGE potential (if you believe the map), it feels like +- 20% of the game is just ready... but questions are already arising... I see that a TON of (factions, let's call them that) want dominance. Mayor, Orcs, Witch, Church, Cult, Raven clan, even Succubus (well, in some way the HERO himself :) ) and in general (yet) it is not clear how it will all be in the game... But so far everything looks very cool...
Until I understand what is better (the CATHEDRAL quest) 1) The path of the succubus (as I understand then we will need to gather strength and kill the DEMON), 2) The path of the cathedral, to capture the Succubus and the World receives POWER (what kind of power is not yet clear, maybe SHE will turn into demon?\succubus?? o_O)... In the main city (Church) in the basement, a succubus is captured (if you completed the quest for the collar), but there are no scenes, she just stands there....
I decided that it was better to follow the path of SUCCUBUS... Although the game has (a hint) about morality, it is obvious that there is no GOOD PATH in the game (perhaps for now).... There is a path of EVIL, but in this path you either make ALL characters DOMINATE or become a kind of CUPID :confused: ....

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game has HUGE potential (if you believe the map), it feels like +- 20% of the game is just ready... but questions are already arising... I see that a TON of (factions, let's call them that) want dominance. Mayor, Orcs, Witch, Church, Cult, Raven clan, even Succubus (well, in some way the HERO himself :) ) and in general (yet) it is not clear how it will all be in the game... But so far everything looks very cool...
Until I understand what is better (the CATHEDRAL quest) 1) The path of the succubus (as I understand then we will need to gather strength and kill the DEMON), 2) The path of the cathedral, to capture the Succubus and the World receives POWER (what kind of power is not yet clear, maybe SHE will turn into demon?\succubus?? o_O)... In the main city (Church) in the basement, a succubus is captured (if you completed the quest for the collar), but there are no scenes, she just stands there....
I decided that it was better to follow the path of SUCCUBUS... Although the game has (a hint) about morality, it is obvious that there is no GOOD PATH in the game (perhaps for now).... There is a path of EVIL, but in this path you either make ALL characters DOMINATE or become a kind of CUPID :confused: ....
The monastery faction will deal with what’s left of the demonic forces and the inquisition.
Based on who got imprisoned there will be a variation of the story, but it is clear that William alive is the best option.
Also there will be a Sypha penance route with a possible live route and a human form on this one.
The monastery is the morally right choice (wven MC says if it’s worth dooming the world for some pussy before deciding) but saying that the game has no GOOD paths is pure bollocks.
Making a deal with Dasan, leaving Emily to rot, making another deal with Thomas and even allying with Hekima et cetera, these are all evil or corrupted paths.
Bringing Dasan to justice, fighting Hekima, not helping Penny, letting go Agatha, fighting Sypha (and so on) are good paths.
There are then the more ambiguous ones like choosing to let go The Raven or forgiving Hekima, but the game is based on the morality of the player and his choices overall, it’s called A struggle with sin for no reason.
IIRC those were not even sexual options.
I mean they are sexual oriented based, in one she is humiliated and sexually forced, in another one she is slowly brought to corruption and in the last one it is more lovey dovey vanilla stuff.
Does Kate leaning over lead to ntr or is it just that ?
On the customers tables?
Only if you encourage to do that and if you keep losing the minigames

Reactions: The_Dark_Army
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes