DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
How do I get Imawyn to steal Emily a second time? I'm trying to get the bandit outfit, but Emily seems to be kidnap proof for some reason. Also after exposing Dasan for being a fraud and the orcs attacking I can't build any fortifications. The carpenter npc vanished and the 2 injured scouts who sit by the fire are gone too.
I can't help with the first but for the second let the orcs attack and see if any NPC's reset, also be sure you are out of the Rumah cell for it when they do. And take tia out of Rumah, in case you didn't see TAKE TIA OUT OF RUMAH, This should reset all the people's positions, this happened to me once. If this doesn't work try black magic and speaking in tongues.

Edit: this happened specifically with the carpenter vanishing into the ether, never had the two guys by the campfire join him in the void.

Or zARR can probably fix it, since he seems to know all the things about the stuff

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I thought it was a bug so I left the area and passed a day or two, but the 3 dudes are still mia.
I can't help with the first but for the second let the orcs attack and see if any NPC's reset, also be sure you are out of the Rumah cell for it when they do. And take tia out of Rumah, in case you didn't see TAKE TIA OUT OF RUMAH, This should reset all the people's positions, this happened to me once. If this doesn't work try black magic and speaking in tongues.

Or zARR can probably fix it, since he seems to know all the things about the stuff
I'm probably gonna have to wait until they attack, it's not like I can't fend them off with just me and Tia. Was hoping to have Lyvia by now, but Emily refuses to be kidnapped again.

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
I thought it was a bug so I left the area and passed a day or two, but the 3 dudes are still mia.

I'm probably gonna have to wait until they attack, it's not like I can't fend them off with just me and Tia. Was hoping to have Lyvia by now, but Emily refuses to be kidnapped again.
Need your global and config as well, I always forget what one specifically so just add both and I will also take a peek

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Edit: this happened specifically with the carpenter vanishing into the ether, never had the two guys by the campfire join him in the void.

Better fix this rather than using some weird checks to make them spawn again, so the issue won’t appear in future playthroughs.

Lyvia doesn’t participate at the Rumah siege, in fact she doesn’t come to Rumah at all.
Also you aren’t using a compressed version right?
and global conf is missing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
help me please where can I find Plaguefiend
Continue Gwen’s quest till you get the option to do that, when Sabrina appears and Gwen gives you the task again.

If instead you already done everything and you cannot enter, we already told you the answer: stop using cheats.
(Or it could also be the fanmade translation)

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Continue Gwen’s quest till you get the option to do that, when Sabrina appears and Gwen gives you the task again.

If instead you already done everything and you cannot enter, we already told you the answer: stop using cheats.
(Or it could also be the fanmade translation)
I'm at the place it says in the walkthrough but I get the message that the floor is muddy, I don't have to go in. So I can't get in there.
My problem so far has had nothing to do with Tia, how do I get into his hut

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm at the place it says in the walkthrough but I get the message that the floor is muddy, I don't have to go in. So I can't get in there.
My problem so far has had nothing to do with Tia, how do I get into his hut
You mean Gwen’s hut? You open the door… :FacePalm:

But c’mon I checked the walkthrough, and it asks first to you have sex with Gwen and then to progress the unholy hunt.
But just as I told you, did you do all the steps?
Had sex with Gwen?
Met Sabrina?
Obtained the unholy hunt quest?

If all of these steps were completed and you still cannot enter, well we already told you, stop using cheats, you fucked up.
(Tbh it could also be the translation that messed up some checks)

Last edited:

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020

Is Mira in the church rigth now? I Had the Same problem and Emily got kidnapped again after Mira finshed the initial church stuff

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is Mira in the church rigth now? I Had the Same problem and Emily got kidnapped again after Mira finshed the initial church stuff
That would really suck if you have to wait for the Mira church stuff to finish. This has to be a bug then. Having to wait two weeks almost makes me want to start a new save.

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
That would really suck if you have to wait for the Mira church stuff to finish. This has to be a bug then. Having to wait two weeks almost makes me want to start a new save.
Yeah that really sucks. Mira has to be home, eat dinner with all 3 girls and sleep in the chamber. At least this worked for me.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah that really sucks. Mira has to be home, eat dinner with all 3 girls and sleep in the chamber. At least this worked for me.
Maybe the dinner + sleep thing is the trigger. I just thought you had to sleep in the storage room and it's rng if she gets kidnapped at 3am.

Edit: so it seems like eating dinner + sleeping in the storage room is the trigger for the 3am kidnapping, need to do both.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
zARRR Yo what is Chyos' update schedule in general? I know the recent few updates have been irregular but older comments suggest that the game used to be updated on a monthly basis.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR You what's is Chyos' update schedule in general? I know the recent few updates have been irregular but older comments suggest that the game used to be updated on a monthly basis.
He used to update monthly, X.5. and X.0. same months, then he got covid and started going not regularly anymore.
It will either take one month or one and an half, optimistically

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Well it seems my game fixed itself. The two missing scouts returned at night on the 3rd day after the first orc attack and the carpenter returned on the morning of the 4th day.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Jokes aside.
I always forget my fav girls except Anya and Raaisha.
Tbh it goes with the mood, depends on my horniness, if I want some vanilla dovey take out or some corrupted naïve girls

Then it could be a bug or Chyos forgot how to write walkthroughs

Just the Arenfield ones he said once tho.
Maybe Sabrina, Bianca and Heather will join the crew
MC is already married to the Rumah Girls and Arianna is also his wanita, that is she is his wife. Just imagine Verena's face when she learns this.

Reactions: harem.king

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i am at the point where i have to train mercenary. And the game explain to me that every time i train new mercenary they happines? go down a bit. So i start to make some party, i buy the wine. i find the violin for Imawary and i find the dress to Lyvia. I do not have Leandra and Tia. (i just start Liandra quest just now).
Now me question is:

What are the differences in having mercenaries participate in the full party? I noticed that if you don't let them participate, the game only gives you 5 happiness points. If they participate, they receive 10. But is there anything else to know? Besides the point difference, is there anything else happening that the game doesn't explain to me? I wouldn't want mercenaries to take advantage of my women! (I have disabled the NTR fetish from the start of the game). But I would like to make sure that none of my women are shared with anyone. So can someone explain to me clearly, what is the real difference between inviting the mercenaries to the full party or not?

Also any way to train much faster the mercenary? I also send Lyvia to the training ground. But it take to much time...
Any advice is really welcome.
Thank you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
MC is already married to the Rumah Girls and Arianna is also his wanita, that is she is his wife. Just imagine Verena's face when she learns this.
They don’t count as Arenfield “marriages” but Rumah “Marriages” which is not even a marriage, just a claim on a woman with a title.
No quest for the cerimony, no ring, no dress and no pregnancy.
Hi guys i am at the point where i have to train mercenary. And the game explain to me that every time i train new mercenary they happines? go down a bit. So i start to make some party, i buy the wine. i find the violin for Imawary and i find the dress to Lyvia. I do not have Leandra and Tia. (i just start Liandra quest just now).
Now me question is:

What are the differences in having mercenaries participate in the full party? I noticed that if you don't let them participate, the game only gives you 5 happiness points. If they participate, they receive 10. But is there anything else to know? Besides the point difference, is there anything else happening that the game doesn't explain to me? I wouldn't want mercenaries to take advantage of my women! (I have disabled the NTR fetish from the start of the game). But I would like to make sure that none of my women are shared with anyone. So can someone explain to me clearly, what is the real difference between inviting the mercenaries to the full party or not?

Also any way to train much faster the mercenary? I also send Lyvia to the training ground. But it take to much time...
Any advice is really welcome.
Thank you
The mercenaries won’t do shit if you don’t allow them to do anything, they are your subordinates and will do whatever you want as long as you pay them, if you don’t pay them or they get upset they go away.

Put Lyvia as a merc trainer and do other stuff in the meantime.
There isn’t anything to boost them up currently

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
How do I get Imawyn to steal Emily a second time? I'm trying to get the bandit outfit, but Emily seems to be kidnap proof for some reason. Also after exposing Dasan for being a fraud and the orcs attacking I can't build any fortifications. The carpenter npc vanished and the 2 injured scouts who sit by the fire are gone too.
Are you sleeping in the storage room? Iirc you need to sleep in the storage room and there might have been counter that counts how many times you've slept there, before triggering the kidnapping.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes