valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello , anyone can help me please , i don't find the codex i did follow all walkthrough ... thanks for the help

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I got it, bro. But I've always believed in Chyos' Walkthrough, and the Walkthrough omits this little detail ----> I've lost my bearings, now :censored:

I am a man who lost his faith in the Walkthrough. :cry:
I'm pissing myself here with you two, it's better than the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: Ottoeight

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Can we progress Syfa path and Church path at the same time but not take any young priestess's virginity to complete the ritual?

PS: Hmm. According to the walkthrough, it seems to be impossible. The following is from the walkthrough: "Should you have not sided with Syfa the dialogue with William about demons will start a new quest to weaken Syfa."

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone post the update 5.0.5.C hot-fix and maybe Chyos Have fixed when the MC f...k Mira for the 2X the player already have the option the bang her Ass even if he never train her to anal and use the church toy. Screenshot_3.png in the main page only the version 5.0.5A is available . thanks!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
does anyone have the same problem like me?i never in aidalin Mira NTR route but somehow i found they fuck around midnight.I disable the NTR path in option menu but this still happen again.Is it a bug?

also, the dev arent responsive..is he always like this?
Chyos I believe I know where this bug came from.
from updated walkthrough
. There is a scene where Mira can spy on you and Heather. Be careful about
triggering it unless you want Mira to begin the Aidalin route. If Mira has
5C+ she will be fine with you cheating on her (which mean she will only do
it herself if you allow her to), this will also trigger another dialogue with
her in Emily's house at her bed. - But now about the scene: Spy on Mira
when she is training at night in the monastery from the outside her room,
then start masturbating, if you progressed Heather's story up to the point
where she has given you a BJ, she will now (if she's not already sleeping)
come outside and see you. Afterwards you can follow her to her room,
doing so will cause Mira to follow later and spy on you. She will
masturbate if she has 5C+
I noticed that this scene will trigger even if NTR is disabled in settings and she has less than 5 corruption.
I noticed that when it triggered for me she said she will seek revenge. so I reloaded the game and avoided triggering it until I got her corruption to 10. (because I didn't know what number was needed) and then she was ok with it according to dialog.

Reactions: Ford Mustang

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Chyos I think there is an error in the walkthrough
at the bottom of Mira's path it says
Aidalin Route:
If you did option 3 or 4 during the church quest (after the sanctum) Mira will now
visit Aidalin in his room every day at 7am. No matter if you watch or not this will
happen. After 5 days they start kissing, After 10 days they'll have sex. MC can watch
by interacting with the door to Aidalin's room in the cellar of the church.
While in the monastery Aidalin will visit Mira's room at night to have sex with her.
The MC can spy on them from the outside, should he masturbate and Heather's
route have been played she will also come and take the MC to her room.
However, steps 3 and 4 in church path are
3. 14 days after Mira becomes an acolyte the father wants her to undergo a
ritual to become a priestess
4. Visit the church during the day (between 7am-4pm)
these are unavoidable steps that do not trigger NTR

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
kinda bummed that i cant add talents to the other 2 like you can for MC... and the new engine is too advanced for my cheat engine knowledge -.- wish the cheatbook could add a submenu under Talentpoints where you can pick which of the 3 you want to add talents to...
i saw someone mention i could "just" get rpgmaker MV and edit stuff there.. but yea thats a bit too pricy for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Kind of curious on people thoughts on their Main characters Waifus? Who don't you share on your main playthrough..
I have 4 1. Mira 2. Raaisha 3. Arianna 4. Ophelia.
Top of my preferences:
1. Penny - purely because of her appearance, she has an excellent figure, it would be better if she was blonde with curly hair... but it will do.
2. Frisha - at first she was still a bitch, but after being rescued from Dave, she suddenly took a liking to her.
3. Nobody - perhaps a new character will take this place.
4. Kate is a hot girl, but... I can't say anything more.
5. Livia - if not for her compression cubes and long route, she would have been higher.

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Hmm... I feel like perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'd really like the game to be brought back to the "survival" portion of the game, when you had to figure out where you'll sleep, where you'll eat etc...
I agree that it becomes too easy over time, plus there is some kind of crazy growth of the hero in levels.
Of course, you don’t need a system like "Fear and Hunger", but me want some kind of test.

Reactions: glygoch

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I agree that it becomes too easy over time, plus there is some kind of crazy growth of the hero in levels.
Of course, you don’t need a system like "Fear and Hunger", but me want some kind of test.
It depends on where you think the story ends.. Our MC is currently trapped between, Gods, Demons, Dark Elves, Orcs, and he hasn't unraveled the mystery of the cult or his origin story. I see him far far away from having true answers to most of his current problems. Not to mention all these women he has professed love to or which King he eventually sides with and the Giron/Dave issue. I fail to see him as over powered at all.

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
How do I get the 3 some with frisha and emily? Wiki says to ask emily for sex and Frisha will eventually pop up. However I have fuck instead of sex

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It depends on where you think the story ends.. Our MC is currently trapped between, Gods, Demons, Dark Elves, Orcs, and he hasn't unraveled the mystery of the cult or his origin story. I see him far far away from having true answers to most of his current problems. Not to mention all these women he has professed love to or which King he eventually sides with and the Giron/Dave issue. I fail to see him as over powered at all.
Please don't forget that the game hasn't progressed that far yet. More than 90% of the time we are still hanging out in the original town. The in-game map is pretty big. And so far we have hardly seen anything of it. There is still a lot to come, there will be even more opponents and opportunities to spend money. So, I think it won't be that easy :cool:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Top of my preferences:
1. Penny - purely because of her appearance, she has an excellent figure, it would be better if she was blonde with curly hair... but it will do.
2. Frisha - at first she was still a bitch, but after being rescued from Dave, she suddenly took a liking to her.
3. Nobody - perhaps a new character will take this place.
4. Kate is a hot girl, but... I can't say anything more.
5. Livia - if not for her compression cubes and long route, she would have been higher.

Interesting, a different take than what I expected from most. 1. Penny while nice is a little to heavyset for my taste. She's cute and nice but I let Lucius have her and I put her crappy fiancée to sleep lol. 2. Frisha I felt the same as you but as Mira is one of my favs it feels wrong to have her find out you're banging her sister, and her NTR route is to hot to pass up. 3. Kate is hot but her NTR route is incredible. 5. Livia has potential but her story needs development imo. She is hot though.

Good Takes my friend.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Interesting, a different take than what I expected from most. 1. Penny while nice is a little to heavyset for my taste. She's cute and nice but I let Lucius have her and I put her crappy fiancée to sleep lol. 2. Frisha I felt the same as you but as Mira is one of my favs it feels wrong to have her find out you're banging her sister, and her NTR route is to hot to pass up. 3. Kate is hot but her NTR route is incredible. 5. Livia has potential but her story needs development imo. She is hot though.

Good Takes my friend.
I think Penny is more a victim of her model's age (not her story age, but how primitive her art model is). She's badly in need of a reskin - and she could easily be one of the most appealing characters in game with her story.

Hmm... I feel like perhaps I'm alone in this, but I'd really like the game to be brought back to the "survival" portion of the game, when you had to figure out where you'll sleep, where you'll eat etc. I'm not saying I want back exactly this, but towards later in the game I have two cities' worth of gold and items in my pocket that basically make the game just a waiting simulator until the next day/morning/evening/enemies respawn/john makes another set and so on. Hunting becomes completely useless (I doubt anybody invests more than a point into it anyway), along with most reasons to scout the forest, explore or just do anything that isn't "walk from point A to point B and interact with X".

To me it seems a rework/balance would make more sense after adding more items, money sinks, equipment, enemies, party members, recruits, skills or just more things to do in general (which also might be easier than adding new scenes and writing more stuff but I don't know for sure).

I would also welcome if the game at some point entered into a new "chapter" where maybe you need to work your way up in a different environment, or let old grinds become automatic and introduce new ones, maybe let the MC join the war effort in some capacity, or defend new places/villages/cities, or another way to expand his influence.

None of this seems likely to come anytime soon from what I can gather, and while I appreciate the fact that a lot of characters like John, Giron or Lucius, as well as gameplay elements like lockpicking are involved in numerous quests and fit together well to give the feeling that the MC and the world are growing and evolving, I also feel that the writing could really benefit from a having fresher environment to work with.

Finally, I liked the last monastery update, but, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems like a one and done kind of area - I don't see how you build anything on top of that the same way you would involve a blacksmith in numerous quests where you need new stuff from him constantly (oven, hooks, swords, armor etc.). I think that areas like these might slow the development down significantly and distract to a point where the MC will have been running around for years with the war and orc threat still ongoing, princess missing with presumably little to no help or useful survival skills, cultists doing cultist things, Isha plotting stuff as well... At least the demon quest is resolved now I guess.
Completely agree, the most fun I had in game was the first few days, struggling to eat and sleep; it made it feel more real, and your actions more important. It tries to maintain the difficulty curve throughout gameplay, and it sort of does, but it ends up feeling contrived later like as you said - you're either filling up bucket A or walking to place B.

In the early game, it's very grounded and concrete - you're going hunting today, why? Because you'll fucking starve if you don't lol! You're going to improve your constitution today, why? Because your pansy ass can't do more than 3 farm tasks without becoming exhausted. Like I said it all feels very relevant and grounded.

Hopefully whenever the Kirlic stuff comes that will add a new area where a bunch of characters will have tie-ins with.

Last edited:
Reactions: glygoch

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think Penny is more a victim of her model's age (not her story age, but how primitive her art model is). She's badly in need of a reskin - and she could easily be one of the most appealing characters in game with her story.
I wish they would fix Ophelia's nude character model, she starts out awesome but when she starts to work in the tavern her model changes to a pale pasty looking no tan chick. If you look at her before the Tavern her models are far more attractive imo.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Good Takes my friend.
wildride be like “Yeah but the NTR route”

Anyways Lyvia story has already showed enough meat to be cooked: only female guard and captain trying to find herself a purpose and role in a military hierarchy made only of men, she failed and doomed her men to death, tried to improve the safety of Arenfield against an evil threat only to find that said threatwas all along her loved teacher pretty solid.
She had already a reskin latest update

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes