Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
You probably noticed that at a certain moment a CAT appears near the HERO’s house (and yes, it’s a catwoman ^_^-trejner gender indicated as (female) ) and it seems to me she bewitched and may turn into a hybrit(or normal human), maybe it can be disenchanted? So far there is no information or content other than feeding and petting...
If anyone doesn't understand, I'm talking about this cat...
Screenshot_13.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Adson writes like a fucking doctor

It will be always Aidalin, no plans to put her with any other villager or monk
(Except maybe in the future demon Dasan)
Will Dasan turn into a demon if he is KILLED? I just let him go and he ran away in disgrace (and I know that he built a camp next to the orcs, but there you can lose the battle or kill him)... for my style of passing, killing was not part of the plan (to humiliate, yes, it would make the whole village faster became only mine ^_^).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You probably noticed that at a certain moment a CAT appears near the HERO’s house (and yes, it’s a catwoman ^_^-trejner gender indicated as (female) ) and it seems to me she bewitched and may turn into a hybrit(or normal human), maybe it can be disenchanted? So far there is no information or content other than feeding and petting...
If anyone doesn't understand, I'm talking about this cat...
View attachment 2921092
The cat is female but Chyos confirmed 2-3 times that the Cat is not going to become a cat girl.
Will Dasan turn into a demon if he is KILLED? I just let him go and he ran away in disgrace (and I know that he built a camp next to the orcs, but there you can lose the battle or kill him)... for my style of passing, killing was not part of the plan (to humiliate, yes, it would make the whole village faster became only mine ^_^).
No, there is a future character in the monastery that is a demon and acts and behaves just like Dasan.
And there is no additional route for a Dasan humiliation route, his only purpose there is to get killed eventually.

Reactions: wildride69

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
wait until 10PM, look in her room and she should be masturbating, thats when you do it. I swear people could just answer questions like these, instead of wasting time answering questions with "scroll back and look" you could use that time to actually answer the damn question
And they could use the exact same time at searching that answer instead of mindlessly writing things that have been already stated and pointed out.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
wait until 10PM, look in her room and she should be masturbating, thats when you do it. I swear people could just answer questions like these, instead of wasting time answering questions with "scroll back and look" you could use that time to actually answer the damn question
And they could use the exact same time at searching that answer instead of mindlessly writing things that have been already stated and pointed out.
Could you tell me how I'm supposed to "swap her plug"? I think I read the "enter her room when she masturbates et voilà it happens" a hundred times, at least. Guess what? the only thing that happens is that first we have oral sex, then we have vag/anal sex, then she starts sleeping and I leave her alone.

So, would you please give us a better explanation? should I find an "alternative" plug somewhere? should I find a banana somewhere and swap it?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Could you tell me how I'm supposed to "swap her plug"? I think I read the "enter her room when she masturbates et voilà it happens" a hundred times, at least. Guess what? the only thing that happens is that first we have oral sex, then we have vag/anal sex, then she starts sleeping and I leave her alone.

So, would you please give us a better explanation? should I find an "alternative" plug somewhere? should I find a banana somewhere and swap it?
You have to be on Syfa's demon path first, destroy the symbol in your room, make a pact with Syfa, do the murderer investigation. Eventually you'll need to talk to Syfa about something for the murderer investigation, you talk to her by using your bed, and clicking "call Syfa" she'll give you 3 butt plugs that replace the holy ones that prevent the girls from being corrupted. Replacing the plugs can only happen AFTER they get their new outfits (lol) for the ritual. The rest is on you

Reactions: Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Quoque tu Otto, the one that screams search bar

You have to enter Mira’s room while she is masturbating, choose not to masturbate when presented the option and THEN the option appears to swap her plug

Reactions: Herokuyon

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quoque tu Otto, the one that screams search bar

You have to enter Mira’s room while she is masturbating, choose not to masturbate when presented the option and THEN the option appears to swap her plug
Bro, the damn option NEVER appears. If I knock, she doesn't answer, so I look inside. I choose to continue, then the only options I have are enter or leave. I enter, I choose next, then either I continue or I start masturbating. I continue, then either I choose why not or not now. Why not leads to sex, not now leads to nothing.
I'm playing 0.5.5.0a.

Now, my question is: should I need a higher corruption stat? my corruption is 71 now. Should I need to break the seal in my room and side with Syfa? I wish I knew.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bro, the damn option NEVER appears. If I knock, she doesn't answer, so I look inside. I choose to continue, then the only options I have are enter or leave. I enter, I choose next, then either I continue or I start masturbating. I continue, then either I choose why not or not now. Why not leads to sex, not now leads to nothing.
I'm playing 0.5.5.0a.

Now, my question is: should I need a higher corruption stat? my corruption is 71 now. Should I need to break the seal in my room and side with Syfa? I wish I knew.
Wait a motherfucking second, are you playing it, on the Church path?
Because if you are playimg on the church path you simply cannot change their plugs.
And therefore you cannot corrupt Mira in the monastery nor the others.

Christ Otto

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wait a motherfucking second, are you playing it, on the Church path?
Because if you are playimg on the church path you simply cannot change their plugs.
And therefore you cannot corrupt Mira in the monastery nor the others.

Christ Otto
I got it, bro. But I've always believed in Chyos' Walkthrough, and the Walkthrough omits this little detail ----> I've lost my bearings, now :censored:

I am a man who lost his faith in the Walkthrough. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I got it, bro. But I've always believed in Chyos' Walkthrough, and the Walkthrough omits this little detail ----> I've lost my bearings, now :censored:

I am a man who lost his faith in the Walkthrough. :cry:
Mmmmh I see, yeah the walkthrough this time was poorly made,Doesn’t even say who the real killer is/ISPOILER] many instructions aren’t stated like the nuns relationships, although mostly straightforward.
But it seems thar more indications and gameplay problems are fixed in the hotfix

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
is it possible to put a collar on a sifu or not?thanks
If you don't banish her in the Church path.

The monks send her to the Inner Sanctum below the Church in Arenfield (where she was originally).
You can't have sex with her. But she has a new outfit.

Maybe she will be in stand by until a someone need to go talk to her.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The cat is female but Chyos confirmed 2-3 times that the Cat is not going to become a cat girl.

No, there is a future character in the monastery that is a demon and acts and behaves just like Dasan.
And there is no additional route for a Dasan humiliation route, his only purpose there is to get killed eventually.

If Dasan hadn't of killed his father I would have let him be king but the daddy killer had to go lol. Luckily some kind folks here sent out a full NTR save and I was able to witness Dasan in all of his glory lol.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If Dasan hadn't of killed his father I would have let him be king but the daddy killer had to go lol. Luckily some kind folks here sent out a full NTR save and I was able to witness Dasan in all of his glory lol.
The glory of MC being a cuck :whistle:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The glory of MC being a cuck :whistle:
The Glory of being able to see all the rendered scenes created by the developer without having your personal MC go down that route. I agree only a few chose special souls on here (LOL :ROFLMAO: ) enjoy being cucked, but I do like to see the WHAT IF? aspects of certain choices.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes