zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wow, that is some seriously fucked up suggestion.
And it’s just one of the mind boggling horrifying suggestions they make (especially one), and it’s stil going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that’s the secret LI, MC’s transgender son, congratulations!
Will Chyos make it possible to achieve Liandra's body transformation later if you decide to take her to camp as the first step on the love route and then corrupt her later on, even if it's a one-time potion you can gain access to?
Yes

• Wow
Reactions: BczILher

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Ahh Ok I got you. In the morning or afternoon leave Arenjum to the north (Walk out don't warp). Arianna will jump out and surprise you like the first time you met her and tell you of a village she found. She will then run off (Roughly I don't remember the exact dialog).

The next morning or Afternoon you visit Rumah, they will have captured her.
not happening

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
So I went through Tia's tribe quests and I feel like there is not enough sex scenes compared to how expansive the tribe stuff is, are there gonna be updates in this regard? What does 0.5.5.0 add?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So I went through Tia's tribe quests and I feel like there is not enough sex scenes compared to how expansive the tribe stuff is, are there gonna be updates in this regard? What does 0.5.5.0 add?
Rumah updates won't be available for a while due to people getting sick of Rumah winning so many polls.

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have to. He needs to get cucked
I agree, let’s kill Dasan :D
Any on have android version
It doesn’t exist
Hey, you can't beat the tribal outfit. The rest simply can't compete in fashion.
They are half naked what’s the fashion.
does siding with syfa lock me out of any relationships in the church?
With the nuns
Rumah updates won't be available for a while due to people getting sick of Rumah winning so many polls.
Thank heavens for the temporary ban, not even crack addicts are this addicted

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
not happening
I am not taking screenshots. If you go directly NORTH of Arenjum, where you find the very First set of tracks, to your left is the blinking Star that leads to the witches area. Slightly above the first set of track Arianna will jump out at you, always happen in the morning or afternoon.

Do not go to the witches path its just a reference so you know you are on the correct screen.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I def fucked her, and get the option to choose bj or footjob, but bj is greyed out and I can't select it.
She does not want to give BJs at first.
You need to fuck her, then convince her mid fuck to switch to anal. then pull out at the last moment to cum in her mouth instead.
This gives her her first point of corruption and unlocks oral sex with her.

Reactions: wildride69

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Thank heavens for the temporary ban, not even crack addicts are this addicted
To be fair, I am only sick of new rumah sex plots.
The description of the poll sounded like finally resolving the plot plot. Which sounds wonderful!
I for one would love to get some plot plot resolution. enough with the constant cooming

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To be fair, I am only sick of new rumah sex plots.
The description of the poll sounded like finally resolving the plot plot. Which sounds wonderful!
I for one would love to get some plot plot resolution. enough with the constant cooming
Those are the bonus scenes you are speaking of. Bonus scenes are additional sex scenes added before each update which take inspiration from patreon ideas and can be voted on the poll.
That said it has also become the land for some patrons’ obsessions especially NTR related.
From Rumah ideas to some Fanfiction idiotic creation of “Arianna goes to Rumah”, some of these ideas are just NTR for the sake of it, and certain ones ruined characters.
That’s why (with the help of the vanilla patrons) he made a poll option only for the vanilla options, but still a fuckup overall.
Has Chyos said anything about making the potion available to the other non-buxom/flat heroines (e.g. Arianna) as well?
Didn’t see this, no, he doesn’t want to

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes