Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
I can't find the key in Thomas' room at the inn. I finished the Bianca story and my perception level is at 4.
All I get is "There is a small hole in the wall, probably the home of a pesky rat"...
you first need to lockpick his room's door in the evening, keep pressing spacebar near the top wall in his room.

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
bro.... how i can play the game.... if i tried to hunt it almost always wulf and it always kill me

is there a way that allow me to edit my stats at least?

Reactions: dav121

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
bro.... how i can play the game.... if i tried to hunt it almost always wulf and it always kill me

complete jobs in the village to gain exp, proceed with Tia (woodcutter) storyline since she'll become a party member, hunt deers and rabbits for more exp, after leveling a few times increase your hunting skill, at this point you should have a grasp on how the game works and steadily improve yourself

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019

just use combination defend and attack (maybe defensive strike skills). when your hp is low use healing tinctures or bandage or sleep

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
complete jobs in the village to gain exp, proceed with Tia (woodcutter) storyline since she'll become a party member, hunt deers and rabbits for more exp, after leveling a few times increase your hunting skill, at this point you should have a grasp on how the game works and steadily improve yourself
Alright thanks for the tips bro.... the wulf and the orcs pack hit me hard

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
just use combination defend and attack (maybe defensive strike skills). when your hp is low use healing tinctures or bandage or sleep
i already use that skill, it just 1 or 2 out of 5 of my attack very often miss...

thats why i like "DUUUUUDEEEEE!!!!!"

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
i already use that skill, it just 1 or 2 out of 5 of my attack very often miss...

thats why i like "DUUUUUDEEEEE!!!!!"
u need a higher level then. when you hunt and something other than rabbit or roe comes up, leave the area and return to reset.
mc starts of unable to effectively fight orc groups or wolves. hes a hunter not superman.
emilies quest doesnt involve fighting and offers quite a bit of exp and 3 gold from soldier girl (and another ~5 in the hut with the bandit). this should get you some items/armor from lucius and more exp.
you can also buy a pickaxe from lucius and farm ore in the woods while evading enemies. the ore can be used for armor in the smithy.

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
If I remember corectly Chyos stated that the bug fix will only prevent this state... if you apply the bugfix and than load a save AFTER Emily disappeared from your relationship overview it won't work.
Apply the Bugfix and try to load a save from before that to happen and proceed
Damn I have to redo so much then.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I really wish there's a game that has the same mechanics as this but with modern era like high schools college or university

nndtmt10

Jun 11, 2019
If I remember corectly Chyos stated that the bug fix will only prevent this state... if you apply the bugfix and than load a save AFTER Emily disappeared from your relationship overview it won't work.
Apply the Bugfix and try to load a save from before that to happen and proceed
emily missing from relations menu after start new game in this version

• Haha
Reactions: maedosan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the beginning you need to interact with every girl in order to have her listed in the relationship tab... at what point did you check and did you install the fix from the OP before hand?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This bug existed in version 0.2.9.5 (I have stated that in my post a few pages back, but I guess nobody read it) The hotfix only fixes the missing image bug.
All interactions with Emily still work, You just won't see it in the relations window.
This version was never meant as a public release, but a testversion for my patrons to help me with my QA.

Reactions: 189m78g
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes