mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
After reading most of these comments, I am convinced that most people want to take what was a good game and see how much of a freak show they can turn it into. Guess it is time to bow out from this one after following it for quite some time. I can't see the need to have damn near every interaction as some fetish smorgasbord...but meh, whatever.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
After reading most of these comments, I am convinced that most people want to take what was a good game and see how much of a freak show they can turn it into. Guess it is time to bow out from this one after following it for quite some time. I can't see the need to have damn near every interaction as some fetish smorgasbord...but meh, whatever.
Personally I think that in general the ideas that the community contributed to the game followed the line that marked the game's plot.
What's more, I think many of them were pretty good, in this case I don't think it's good to put boobs on the protagonist, or on Rick
Anyway, I think that these ideas only got some character to win the monthly vote, I think that no idea was implemented, (yet). therefore you do not have to leave since this idea is another contribution from someone who enjoys this game

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
There's also no reason to drop the game since even the futa content that I didn't even know it would have was added, and guess what, it is avoidable as is the NTR.

That's what I like about this game, although not that big but not that small, you actually feel as if you have a choice smilingemoji. It has a lot of potential.

(Btw, what I said above about turning Rick into a female was just an idea to kindly reject the dude that wanted boobs for the MC. I still think that kind of stuff goes better with games like W&B but who knows... futa was already added, so...)

Sep 15, 2020
To be honest it wouldn't make much sense story-wise for the MC to grow boobs. Although you could cook something up by using the 'there's magic' card it still would seem like the MC would reject the idea of having tits.
Maybe if his friend Rick was turned into a female by some failed experiment of the witch or something like that it could work but I'm not really sure.
Still, as someone mentioned above, that kind of thing would be left best alone for Warlock and Boobs, wouldn't it?
You guy's are really taking my comment context, which literally say's "unpopular opinion" but still there are 10's of things you can think of to add Man boob scene in this game and it will still look like a copy of Warlock so of course it is best to leave it alone to that game. For a like this, where even a mini character's are 3D rendered, it would be really difficult to even change clothe's so adding boob's is out of the question only.

Most of the game's content is based upon petrions suggestions, still adding boobies to the protagonist is stupid of course and very time consuming.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
For a like this, where even a mini character's are 3D rendered, it would be really difficult to even change clothe's so adding boob's is out of the question only.
it also doesnt make any impact visualy. due to the 3d rendered chibis, the characters look like people. the only absurd character in this game is natasha after transformation. in WaB most chibis look like walking tits.
warlock and boobs is a comedy game. a struggle with sin is not.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I also have Emily missing from a relationships, Emily kidnapping hotfix ? did not fix it. or there is another hotfix ?

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
Lost all saves with the new update ! Does anyone has a clue ?
Ya the save system is broke their. You can only port your saves one way and one way only. If you mess up you lose all of it. You will find the instructions on how to save your games in the read me file in the save folder if I’m correct.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
did a copy of all my save folder into the new update www folder but doesn't work :(
I think you have to save in the slots you want to use, then you replace those in-game saves with your save folder. If you don't do that the saves won't appear.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
That's too bad I was hoping we would get to go to Kirlic in 3.0. Well I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, whenever it comes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you have to save in the slots you want to use, then you replace those in-game saves with your save folder. If you don't do that the saves won't appear.
Or you just delte the save folder that comes with each release and replace it with the one from the previous release.... useing the old global.rpgsave can also fix this mess... if you made a backup

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes