dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Indeed I use and it works fine. I started this game several times since the first release, especially if I made a wrong choice (f.e. if I accidently opened a path which will lead to NTR content in later updates, which I want to avoid). So starting from scratch again I just didn't want to have to grind for stuff.
Just don't go wild with cheating or you're going to ruin your save file. You'll need to upload the save file itself and other data like items.json & system.json in order to see, what the variables stand for. You can easily cheat money and add to the amount of items in your inventory without risking to ruin your save file. I wouldn't bother to change other variables, too, since it's too risky. Especially don't mess with the choices you've made and the relationships with women - these will ruin you save file for sure. Items & money is save to use.
Sorry, it's not easy if you don't know what to look for and the money and items are not labeled on any save file I've uploaded to

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Sorry, it's not easy if you don't know what to look for and the money and items are not labeled on any save file I've uploaded to
Actually, it's quite easy with the site you linked to. I assume you don't know how to prepare correctly your save file to edit, or you didn't read informations in green boxes under Inventory and Variables section.

If you want to edit your Inventory, ie. add or remove some items, you should upload not only your save file you want to edit, but also items.json file (or items if you don't have extensions on), which is located in game's data folder. (Open your game folder, then www folder, then data folder, and look for items or items.json file.)

Same goes for variables. If you want to edit them, which is not the best idea in case of ASWS, you have to upload your save file and also system.json file (or system if you don't have extensions on), which is also located in game's data folder.

It doesn't really matter if you upload your save file first and then items or system (or even both of them), or other way around as long as it works for you. I just prefer to upload save first.

As for the money. In many rpg's it may be called somewhat different. eg. flux, cash, dolars, cookies. As long as it is not custom and/or another currency, then it won't be much of a problem as the name doesn't really matter. Everything you have to do it to upload your save file (you don't have to upload system.json or items.json) and look for Gold and change it value.
In ASWS, it may seems to be custom currency, but it is not, it is still gold by itself, just game is showing it in unique way. ie. 1 gold is 1 copper coin, 100 gold is 1 silver coin, and 10000 gold is 1 gold coin. Just change your gold to 10000000 to have 1000 gold coins.

This keep showing up and i can't play is there a fix or do i have to download it again?
It looks like your game can't load that file correctly, either because it was corrupted during download, or it doesn't exist.
It would be better to download whole game again, as you don't know if other files are corrupted too. But if you have to wait 10 hours to download the game again, it may be easier, to copy one of the files (best ones are $Medieval_Interiors_Doors_2.rpgmvp or $!Medieval_Dungeons_Doors_1.rpgmvp) located in ASWS\www\img\characters folder and rename one to $Medieval_Interiors_Doors.rpgmvp
Of course if your extensions are off, then you won't see those .rpgmvp after name.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Did you also upload items.json and system.json? These are located in the www/data folder and will make visible, what the variables stand for.

Reactions: dav121

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone notice Claire's name is not in the Relationship Menu? Other then that I like the updated look, going back to the last couple of updates. The game also doesn't lag like it did before.

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Nope, some people use but it is alomst as hard to do as the game itself.
with saveedito online you can change the stats before you meet guthrak for the first time if I'm not wrong on the area near the bridge, then in the parts of the forest that have ruins, near the hunter tent.... just at some area not all of the field (for me)

Reactions: dav121

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
dont forget (somebody) to update walkthrough and post it here as attachement. or new people who try this gae will be completely lost! :)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes