akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
think this update was relatively small....claire scene is just a dialogue...emily events will trigger automatically about 2-3 scenes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
think this update was relatively small....claire scene is just a dialogue...emily events will trigger automatically about 2-3 scenes
The last Update was only a half time Update, starting with laying the groundwork... the next Update will build on the groundwork done.
Chyos even annaounced a rework of some of the older scenes for Emily

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
catch speak?
Yeah error you have to catch her sleeping with the bar owner Twice don’t remember his name ...and then when u go in the room with the her (one where the mom sleeps) then another convo will be there called talk about the guy and then it should trigger when u serve drinks

RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
when can I talk to kate about thomas? i watched her twice and the MC keeps saying he should talk to her but theres no option

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
rpg save editor dont work in this game ?
Nope, some people use but it is alomst as hard to do as the game itself.
Indeed I use and it works fine. I started this game several times since the first release, especially if I made a wrong choice (f.e. if I accidently opened a path which will lead to NTR content in later updates, which I want to avoid). So starting from scratch again I just didn't want to have to grind for stuff.
Just don't go wild with cheating or you're going to ruin your save file. You'll need to upload the save file itself and other data like items.json & system.json in order to see, what the variables stand for. You can easily cheat money and add to the amount of items in your inventory without risking to ruin your save file. I wouldn't bother to change other variables, too, since it's too risky. Especially don't mess with the choices you've made and the relationships with women - these will ruin your save file for sure. Items & money is safe to use.

Last edited:
Reactions: mercytea
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes