Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think MC is son of some demi god that's why he is doing so well with magic.
Sabrina theorized that the reason is the fragment of Isha that was implemented in him via that strange potion at the start of the game.
After becoming Ishas appreciantess for good she reveals as much and indicate it was neccesary for her to regain more of her Powers... which also rejunivated her body as we visually could confirm
All we know of the Player is that his mother must have been a noble as her family was targeted by assasins (you don't assasinate a Peon).
Your father can either be an unknown man or Marcus if you altered the letter inorder to enable IC content with Mira (different dialogues dureing several occassions after this)

Sep 15, 2020
Sabrina theorized that the reason is the fragment of Isha that was implemented in him via that strange potion at the start of the game.
After becoming Ishas appreciantess for good she reveals as much and indicate it was neccesary for her to regain more of her Powers... which also rejunivated her body as we visually could confirm
All we know of the Player is that his mother must have been a noble as her family was targeted by assasins (you don't assasinate a Peon).
Your father can either be an unknown man or Marcus if you altered the letter inorder to enable IC content with Mira (different dialogues dureing several occassions after this)
I think Marcus was MC's families knight because MC found that warrior clothes in his house. Also i wanted to ask you man, i always see you commenting on this game, are you involved in this games development or just you love this game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think Marcus was MC's families knight because MC found that warrior clothes in his house. Also i wanted to ask you man, i always see you commenting on this game, are you involved in this games development or just you love this game?
Got to love the game at this point... it has all the elements I like about an unique RPG and it's still improving.
There is much lore that can be found by reading in between the lines... and some stuff is explained on Patreon from time to time
Also Marcus was the Families bodyguard (he wasn't knighted apparently), but either he only was in love with the MCs mother envying her husband or had an affair with her hateing the man who made her miserable (it depends on the roles you use to rewrite the letter, when reading a second and third time)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Got to love the game at this point... it has all the elements I like about an unique RPG and it's still improving.
I definitely agree with this, this is the truest definition of a diamond in the rough, it has a metric shit ton of problems (Misspellings, rough character models, a bit of grinding built in) but it's by far the game on this site that i'm most happy to play (well, this and Ecchi Sensei).

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
so i think i screw up my game so almost of the 0.2.2 i cheat the game with RpgMakerSaveEdit but now i am stop on the mission of the wich that i need to improve my witchcraft skill but now i dont level up anymore because i am on the max level so any help?

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
This event does not occur 8. The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from
another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') do this at noon after
Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so i think i screw up my game so almost of the 0.2.2 i cheat the game with RpgMakerSaveEdit but now i am stop on the mission of the wich that i need to improve my witchcraft skill but now i dont level up anymore because i am on the max level so any help?
only the obvious solution... don't cheat.
Cheating more often than not drives you into corners because the story might depend on certain conditions... be it a certain stat or maybe a loosing battle... in other cases it outright breaks your game.
This event does not occur 8. The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from
another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') do this at noon after
Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave.
Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
Not sure... a typical error people do is thinking that the Event starts when they can see the office after the map transition... while they have to interact with the closed secret door/bookshelf and select wait

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A secret door to break open?
Uhm... sorry I can't make sense of that statement...
So let me be more specific about that part
in the library you can open a sercet door that allows you access to a hidden ladder, that can either be climped up or down... going up brings you into Giron's study, but you'll still be hanging to the ladder, so move south and ineract with the secret door/ bookshelf in Girons office from the side of the latter than choose to wait (since the MC is hidden by the secret door you can't see his movements).
I can't go into any more details than that I am afraid

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
Uhm... sorry I can't make sense of that statement...
So let me be more specific about that part
in the library you can open a sercet door that allows you access to a hidden ladder, that can either be climped up or down... going up brings you into Giron's study, but you'll still be hanging to the ladder, so move south and ineract with the secret door/ bookshelf in Girons office from the side of the latter than choose to wait (since the MC is hidden by the secret door you can't see his movements).
I can't go into any more details than that I am afraid
I went around his entire library looking for a door button and didn't even find anything.
the library on the first floor, right?

Fzoner69

Nov 22, 2017
can anyone can list those:

5 new animations for Emily, although for many of you that will count as 3 (not all of them sex scenes)

Im 27 affection 25 C and i feel like there were only 2 new ones - Angle changes...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I'm stuck with tainting the fountain in the church it says my alignment is 60 and I need 65 to do it, even tho I'm using the cheats it does not allow me to taint it so is there a way to raise the alignment

pedocambiate

Sep 16, 2017
friends, I extracted the game files with RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter-master, and the files I can't see, what did I do wrong?

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, ive noticed in this game and few other rpg maker MV games. In the quest menu when i go to select a quest on the right is just a blank black square... any idea what is causing this?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes