Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can you play as a futa?
Game tags....
"male protagonist" but no "futa/trans protagonist" gues what
game need detailed guide only dev know how to play it probably only hi dont delete it after try it :D
Strange that so many of us other guys are not the Dev than while still managing... that aside there is one right in the OP anyway for guys who can't keep up

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so I've been playing this with both NTR on and NTR off and have to ask: anyone else notice that the 2 girls you can send to the orc camp after so many times their dialogue changes if you view them in the orc camp? I would actually like to ask if anyone know how many times this takes to change and what the max i'm gonna call it 'orc cock addiction' the 2 selectable girls has for the orc camp sex dialogues are any how many times it takes for each girl to up their 'OCA'

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
The dev himself is the one doing the OP. He hasn't released any compressed version for windows, or even an android build. So I really don't think you can expect someone to add it.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah error you have to catch her sleeping with the bar owner Twice don’t remember his name ...and then when u go in the room with the her (one where the mom sleeps) then another convo will be there called talk about the guy and then it should trigger when u serve drinks

Kate and Thomas sleep together???? How????

In saved games from previous versions (Having complete Kate's path) at this point there is a bug

In future versions, Kate's relationship level could be implemented in the table-wait minigame. It could be interesting.
Edit: I mean: knowing Kate's relationship with Thomas, Rick ...

But it's just an idea ;);););)

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
I wonder when there will be more orc content update I mean when you got the weekly visits from the orcs where you decide to fight or give them a girl there's only 2 you can pick right now, also I would like to see the girls that you send tot he orc camp after they come to love orc cock visit the orcs on their own if their NTR is high enough or even be able to send more then just one girl at a time if the girls sent corruption is high enough I would also like to see more dialogue from the girls when it coems to the orcs that like currently depends on their orc cock addiction maybe even have them think more about orc cocks then the MC's cock if they are addicted enough to orc cock

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder when there will be more orc content update I mean when you got the weekly visits from the orcs where you decide to fight or give them a girl there's only 2 you can pick right now, also I would like to see the girls that you send tot he orc camp after they come to love orc cock visit the orcs on their own if their NTR is high enough or even be able to send more then just one girl at a time if the girls sent corruption is high enough I would also like to see more dialogue from the girls when it coems to the orcs that like currently depends on their orc cock addiction maybe even have them think more about orc cocks then the MC's cock if they are addicted enough to orc cock
Just glad that I DON'T have to see that.
in all honesty reading these comments lately there are more NTR lovers here than not... or atleast they voice their desires louder.
The great part about Chyos and the game releases is a well balance of both contents, I would be disappointet to seeing a change is this scale at minimum

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
It is a good suggestion !!!
It's okay when the community contributes ideas and not just complaints against other members.
In that line, you can also exploit the love route with Ayita (who is a great character to exploit)

If there is something that this game has, it is that the character is often a mere spectator and your suggestion of the relationship of the girls with the orcs would give it depth. I at least want to follow that line, I think it's not NTR because if I can prevent the player from fucking the girl I avoid it. (if there is no relationship there is no NTR)

We must understand that many people visualize a universe in which all women are with the same guy without any type of problem that is why the harem fetish is so in demand.

Reactions: HikariNova

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Just glad that I DON'T have to see that.
in all honesty reading these comments lately there are more NTR lovers here than not... or atleast they voice their desires louder.
The great part about Chyos and the game releases is a well balance of both contents, I would be disappointet to seeing a change is this scale at minimum
umm at the start you can turn the NTR on and NTR off and I actually got multiple saves for different love/ntr routes XD, and my idea while 'big' would give the orc content stuff more depth but that would also mean Chyos could give just a 'big' update for the more vanilla stuff I like the orc content as it's not human/human it's also why I likes the half orc tribe/village/camp but as you've said yourself Chyos makes a lot of their content optional and I for one tries to see everything I can hench my use of multiple save files XD

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
there's only 2 you can pick right now,
When there is a chance to send Hiba to orcs, I'll send her to orcs without hesitant. :LOL: Hey! Orcs need sex to keep strong and I need a competitive troop to fulfill my future purpose. It's a win-win deal, right? ;)
Tia? Raaisha? Nah~~ Not a chance I'll share a girl I deflowered! :mad:

Last edited:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
When there is a chance to send Hiba to orcs, I'll send her to orcs without hesitant. :LOL: Hey! Orcs need sex to keep strong and I need a competitive troop to fulfill my future purpose. It's a win-win deal, right? ;)
Tia? Raaisha? Nah~~ Not a chance I'll share a girl I deflowered! :mad:
This guy knows what he's talking about
Thread starter better listen

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes