Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos I think there is a possible bug where if you win against Grant before the Kirlic mission starts it gets bugged
I randomly played with him and won and after that when I talked to Olivia , the dialog said I need an animal and when I talked to Grant it said I have already taken all his money, had to edit the horse switch to get past it
If you take all of grants money on the first day of his arrival he won't have more until he returns the next week... it's not only bound to the donkey but a general thing... which is realistic

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can you take his donkey every week ?
He'll give it to you instead of 2 random items if you take all his gold once you have the Quest... it's not repeatable, but it doesn't matter how often before or after you defeated him in Black Jack.
...Just remember that you can only rob him blind once a week

Reactions: maedosan

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
He'll give it to you instead of 2 random items if you take all his gold once you have the Quest... it's not repeatable, but it doesn't matter how often before or after you defeated him in Black Jack.
...Just remember that you can only rob him blind once a week
Yeah just checked it, but the problem I ran into before was having the quest active and getting the donkey but the dialog with Ophiliah not progressing, maybe I didn't have the barn which caused the bug

Kurugoro

Oct 5, 2017
I've run through a problem. After entering frisha's room moving from the first square. I can't move back to the first square to leave out of the room through the door.

Reactions: Papercut

Papercut

Oct 21, 2017
Raaisha issue:

So Im stuck, or just mystified..
I'm chief of the village. Have gotten one bj from Raaisha.
Now she stands at her usual place saying we should talk in the main hut. But then nothing.
All she says is that it was a tough fight, fought well.. bla bla..
Have tried it with Tia there and not, have tried with (cheated) higher/lower corruption, higher/lower affection. Tried using women as reward, and switching back to wine, no change.
Havent gotten her further than bj in the hut.

Am I missing something?
Have I accidently corrupted (cheated) her past a trigger??

Papercut

Oct 21, 2017
You have to do the second orc battle, and then go defeat the orcs. Then she'll have sex.
Yeah, just tried that.
So it's just a design "flaw" that she (Raaisha) wants to talk, hinting at more, but then says nothing when meeting her?

I get that she wants to bed the best warrior after the Orc defeat. Kinda expected it. Just wanted to know if I missed something inbetween.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, just tried that.
So it's just a design "flaw" that she (Raaisha) wants to talk, hinting at more, but then says nothing when meeting her?

I get that she wants to bed the best warrior after the Orc defeat. Kinda expected it. Just wanted to know if I missed something inbetween.
No she already considers you her best partner, but she won't give you her virginity until the Orcs are defeated because she consider offering it to the Orcs in case you fail.
She pressures you dureing the BJ to end the conflict in order to make up her mind.
After the defeat you can't fuck her daily either, you need to wait 2-3 days before the option unlocks again

Reactions: Papercut

Xincarnation

Jun 22, 2020
After all this...how can I learn to lockpick ? I tried talking with the lady at night but nothing happened.
Bianca: (Arenfield, near the Darkwood to the north) 1. Talk to her during the night (0:00-6:00) 2. After Claire 9. talk to her again and she will teach you how to use a Lockpick (You can now enter the Inn and Emily's house at all times) 3. In return she wants you to steal a stone from the mayor 4. See mayor's mansion on how to get in 5. Wait past midnight and move to the door SE on the 2nd floor. Be careful to not get caught by the patrolling guard and don't try to get there if the house is alarmed! 6. Open the door with lockpicking. If you fail and the guard comes close get in the room to the left to hide. 7. Once inside pick up the stone and loot the box for extra gold 8. Return the stone to Bianca, she will offer you to join her to get to know her master.. But this isn't in the game yet

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes