Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Everyone wants to know, what the latest update brought. I guess it's a very small update, mainly bugfixes, after all 0.3.05 just became 0.3.1.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Everyone wants to know, what the latest update brought. I guess it's a very small update, mainly bugfixes, after all 0.3.05 just became 0.3.1.
There is plenty of Stuff, but Chyos already said that the Updated Walkthrough and Changelog will follow in the next few days

Reactions: Seewolf

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Tia still spent a lot of rest when cutting trees despite the new mechanism of rest.
Thank Chyos for creating this amazing game! :giggle:

PS: Rick is really a good friend. I thought he would charge me something when I asked him to build a house! :LOL:

Last edited:

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help Emily1s independence
talk to Emily on the second floor of her house
when i talk to her ?
I was upstairs all day and I didn't see her

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
help Emily1s independence
talk to Emily on the second floor of her house
when i talk to her ?
I was upstairs all day and I didn't see her
Entering the 2nd floor will start a cut scene and you agree to see the Pater, the Quest does not tell you about that step though... so try visiting the church

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
.After watching Thomas with Kate watch them a 2nd time this will open the
option to select that you like watching them (this choice will also change the reaction the MC has towards other ntr events). If you selected yes this will now open a new dialogue option with Kate (Talk about Thomas) when you sit with her on her bed (going to bed event). Afterwards Kate will be more open with the MC. This will also enable a new scene with the soldiers during the serving game (encounter happening at random)

I did so and was stuck at that scene :))
for 15-20 minutes he stayed at that table
does it end once or do I restart?

Roktah

Jan 2, 2018
after repeating emily's anal scene about 5 times, frisha staarts spying again, when she enters the room the game freezes.
i have tried it twice, it freezes at the same spot

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Chyos some feedback:
1. Small typo in variable 33, switch 552 (paid, not payed)
2. Thomas offer (no fee, he molests) should be available also after declining. Now player can't pay bill w/o answering it.
3. Merchant-->Kate corruption is very OK. But it really could have more steps, more scenes, more granulation. Even text only.
4. Rick could be more of danger. So IF player won't pursue Kate ir neglect her, he could do some stuff.
Could you provide up to date image pack?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes