Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok there will be 3 some scene or in the next update ?
There are 4 3-some scenes in the game yet... one with Tia and Maui in the Orc village, one with Kate and Claire in their room in the Inn, one with Yasmin and Julia in the Tea/Music room of the Baron's mansion and finally one with with Frisha and Emily in Emilys bed

Reactions: zizobc

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
There are 4 3-some scenes in the game yet... one with Tia and Maui in the Orc village, one with Kate and Claire in their room in the Inn, one with Yasmin and Julia in the Tea/Music room of the Baron's mansion and finally one with with Frisha and Emily in Emilys bed
yup i do all i asked about claire and verena

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I need 10 clay for the next stage of building emily's house but after repeatedly searching all the river areas over a period of several days (in-game) I've only found 1 clay. Dev either needs to increase how often it spawns and/or introduce an option to have the villagers in Rumah collect clay for you.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Guys, I just found out there's someone named Anya in the game. Like, it seems as if I already spoke with her because I didn't receive the notification of her appearing in the relationships menu. I swear this is the first time I got to know this character existed in the game.

Is she important plot-wise or is she a filler character like (from what I've seen) Penny?
I got a good laugh when I found there's nothing to do with her, like a Oblivion-Skyrim NPC...

"I don't know you and I don't care to know you"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I just found out there's someone named Anya in the game. Like, it seems as if I already spoke with her because I didn't receive the notification of her appearing in the relationships menu. I swear this is the first time I got to know this character existed in the game.

Is she important plot-wise or is she a filler character like (from what I've seen) Penny?
I got a good laugh when I found there's nothing to do with her, like a Oblivion-Skyrim NPC...

"I don't know you and I don't care to know you"
It's the girl that stand around the front door of the house directly below Pennys farm, you must have spoken to her atleast once for her to appear in the relationship menu, but there is nothing further about her.
She will be one of the Love interest along the line it seems, but her story hasn't been voted for yet

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I need 10 clay for the next stage of building emily's house but after repeatedly searching all the river areas over a period of several days (in-game) I've only found 1 clay. Dev either needs to increase how often it spawns and/or introduce an option to have the villagers in Rumah collect clay for you.
Did you actually search all areas around the river? I suppose collecting clay should be easier than mining stones. Did you search for clay only in Arenfield or including Darkwood?
Game_6apCWtpcz5.jpg

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How high is your perception skill?
Clay seems to be handled like any random drop on the map... just with a higher probability
You can even find some around the village Water bodies

guimaster90

Aug 31, 2017
I think the Frisha quest bugged for me. I find the secret passage to Giron office, saw the mayor and dave talking, replace the wine and listen Frisha and Dave talk again but pops up the same text "They start talking over things they did...". The quest stopped in "Find a away to spy on Dave and Giron at noon".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think the Frisha quest bugged for me. I find the secret passage to Giron office, saw the mayor and dave talking, replace the wine and listen Frisha and Dave talk again but pops up the same text "They start talking over things they did...". The quest stopped in "Find a away to spy on Dave and Giron at noon".
well... you already know of a way to listen in on Giron and Dave at noon... just do it again

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
If I remember corectly Chyos stated that the bug fix will only prevent this state... if you apply the bugfix and than load a save AFTER Emily disappeared from your relationship overview it won't work.
Apply the Bugfix and try to load a save from before that to happen and proceed
Dude this is so stupid, the emily hotfix just doesnt want to work for me at all, I already loaded a old savefile b4 the kidnap and she still doesnt appear on the realtionship list... Im so confused right now. Just kills all the joy

Rolf321

Aug 17, 2020
I probably need to restart the whole thing before getting affection from Emily which is so stupid, literally cba xd

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I second that.
Kate quests with foursome guests is certainly bugged too. I suggest Kate to "visit" them again (she did bj already), she accepts, but never happens. I can eavesdrop their conversation everyday (same one) and talk with Kate everyday, she does nothing more.

There are undocumented quest conditions I think. This is RPGMAKER problem, whole mapping/quest idea is flawed by design. Chyos already managed doing quality product, which is rare. With multiple questlines etc. IN RPGMAKER? It is recipe for such problems.

What annoys me is that quests are so dependable on eachother, That is why authors do "chapters" to avoid this.
For example Ariannas NTR. It looks like, I need to complete Covens story (which is understandable), but also smithy and Lucius ones. Lucius one needs Miras one. So I am silently forced to complete other quests.

I don't know if it is good or bad generally.

I also want to repeat suggestion, about Kate-Merchant NTR potential. It just need to be longer, more steps, more mystery, more subtle Kate changing. She could lie to MC like she does now. Lying part is done superb. Just 3rd meet, and 1st fuck is out of story. She tells aggressive texts towards MC w/o being angered person in general. This is not believable.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Can this be undone? Or is the decision final?
That's the problem.

Thomas-Kate corruption, two steps, could be changed into manageable NTR. To conserve developing time and not do nasty overhauls, I suggest:
1. Option to postpone answer to Thomas question AND/OR
2. Option to pause the corruption (and resume paying for the room).

Second problem with Thomas quests:
Thomas quests seemed also to interfere with merchant-ntr quests too (blocked Kate's visitation, because she talked with Thomas and went to her room, instead of visiting the merchant). And some hidden switch unlocked it out of nothing and it worked.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Chyos
Some NTR veteran suggestions:

1. Expand sex statistics. "Last partner" is most common option. More detailed one is with every male partner, ml of cum poured by each partner, best sex with etc.

2. OOS sex. Out Of Screen sex. You may consider adding implied sex. Without seeing the scenes or with optional seeing of them. This is common NTR trick, very effective. "Started" with Big Brother (sister's "training" by Eric), common in Japanese games.

Point 1 and 2 together could result girls e.g. sex count to rise after 1h after a girl just enters e.g. mayor's house. Adding sex to the game is so easy! No scenes, no renders, everything in players mind.

3. Almost every girl (non-mother) starts as virgin. Unrealistic, but it is 100% ok, since this is ero game convention. OK! But after we start the game, make NTR redesign, so every girl has to have sex every X time. Actually, you already added such solution to the game, but only after given girl's story achieves programmed point. I suggest adding such option for each girl (unless someone switched NTR off). So e.g. Kate WILL fuck some/specific male after X days w/o sex. Just like that.

4. Pregnancy - unrealistic (9months!) but you can use a convention - pregnancy takes 3 days. Children are "stored" in dedicated building. An impregnation is very powerful NTR element of counquest and defeat.

5. Girl's location detector. One can detect that the girl is e.g. in rival-male bedroom at 3AM. One can guess what happening.

Best example of point one, two, four, five and partially three is Japanese NTR masterpiece called "Forward Ho": - btw, look at girls graphics and behavior. Both are so light and cute. Even cheating has so naive explanations ("girl's secret" or "There is nothing wrong if you cheat on MC with us. MC will be still your partner, nit us."). Models are happy during sex.

6. Plausible deniability - together with implied sex, girl could look like someone who cheats or has sex with other male. But one/player/MC can't prove it. There could be non-sex explanation for every suspicious girl's behavior or situation. Girls lie to MC about their cheating. While Player knows or suspects the truth.

7. Mystery - with point 6, player could be informed (or collect evidence/guess) much later after actual sex occurred.

8. Paternity fraud - please make at least one ending, which results MC rising non-his kid. No problem with netori stuff here, so MC could impregnate someone's wife/gf.

EDIT 30092020:
9. In case of NTR it is good to make it dependent on hard to control (by player) variables. Easiest way is to do crude RND. Or variable could be a sexual frustration of woman, which is lowered by circumstances partially unknown to the player (she sometimes masturbates). So, woman will have NTR sex, but in various places, various time, with different men. Player could fine-tune RNG level, so he either wants expected sharing or he want have a surprise.
Hello, your ideas are interesting !!

I think that some of them could not be implemented, due to the theme of the game (although using magic if you could know where the women are. Would the player be a stalker?)

Of all your ideas, the one that I like the most is the second, in my opinion it would give more depth to the story, however I add that if we walk through the corridors of a house (for example Penny's) and she is having sex, maybe not it is advisable to lean out ... but we would listen to it then maybe we could represent on screen what they do in the room without seeing the scene.

4. pregnancy: I agree but for other reasons, I believe that the story should advance further, and if I would prefer it to be done at 9 months.

In conclusion I like it when someone brings a new point of view.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Absolutely not interested in NTR and some people seem to want to turn it into a mainly NTR game, as it seems. But many people disable this feature of the game or play it only as penalty for failing quests. I'd prefer that the dev focuses on characters, which didn't get much of an update, yet or none at all like Verena, Katherin, Lyvia, Bianca, Ayita and so on or expand on those characters, which don't have much content, yet like Penny, Julia, Ophilia and Sabrina. In my eyes this is much more important than additional NTR options, which maybe only half of the players appreciate.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hello, your ideas are interesting !!

I think that some of them could not be implemented, due to the theme of the game (although using magic if you could know where the women are. Would the player be a stalker?)

Of all your ideas, the one that I like the most is the second, in my opinion it would give more depth to the story, however I add that if we walk through the corridors of a house (for example Penny's) and she is having sex, maybe not it is advisable to lean out ... but we would listen to it then maybe we could represent on screen what they do in the room without seeing the scene.

4. pregnancy: I agree but for other reasons, I believe that the story should advance further, and if I would prefer it to be done at 9 months.

In conclusion I like it when someone brings a new point of view.
I had similar ideas for years. REALISM. Problem is, that computer games are matter of convention.
Hardcore RPG should have ofc 9-months pregnancy. Which will wreak the story. BUT! Chyos could divide the game (if he wants it, so far no evidences for that) to chapters. So between CH1 and CH2 pregnancy could be resolved in realistic way.

OR just do convention stuff. We know that pregnancy takes 9 months, but in the game it could take 3 days.
In the Witcher3 for example, NPC tells us he will wait for us at midnight tomorrow. And we go to him at midnight, but month later. And guess what? He still waits! Unrealistic, but game-play needs such convention to be fun.

About girl detector - there are two solutions:
1. For MC/story one - he has some king of magic stuff to detect girl's location.
2. For player (MC is unaware) - this is just game mechanic for player. Not in the story.

EDIT: Seewolf yup. You don't like NTR. That is OK. We like it, that is OK too.
You (anti-NTR guys) react in way like Chyos will do everything I write just because I suggest it.

Guess what? He will (I hope) just read my suggestion, for pure inspiration. He already has his game vision. He efficiently realizes it. He does some NTR elements VERY good already. It is above average for sure.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
CobraPL
Of course it's ok, that you and some others like NTR. We all have different kinds of tastes and kinks. I also agree, that this game is above average. It's pretty much my favourite rpgm based game on this site. Really well done so far. Indeed Chyos already has got his vision of this game and as far as I unserstood it, it's meant to be played with NTR enabled, which serves as penalty for failing certain tasks as mc. Surely everybody can play this game as he wants. But many of your suggestions would switch the focus from just optional NTR on to mainly NTR and since many people don't like NTR at all, I'm sure Chyos will think about it, if it's really worth it to put that much effort into something which certainly half of the player base strongly dislike. ;) In the end it only matters what the majority of Chyos' patreons support.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes