Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
What must be done is to follow the line that has been taken up to now.

In my opinion sticking to what most patreons say is a mistake because the author does not get to do what he wants to do
Chyos should go back to work like the beginning of the game.

Since April / May the game is growing in a circular way (it is not delving into the history of any character), Right now we only have three characters with a worked plot line Tia-Kate-Yasmine / Julia.

If we start to give content to other characters as happened with Penny or Sabrina, the new players will enter a world full of possibilities in which nothing happens. Therefore the idea of giving content to Anya, Verana; Lyvia ... is a mistake.

If I were Chyos, I would only vote on content for::
"Mira-Penny-Arianna-Thomas-Ayita *"

And as additional scenes it would include:
Kate-Tia-Yasmine-Julia ...

As the open plot lines are completed, new ones may be included.

It's just an opinion ...

Last edited:

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
This update for me was one of the best in months.
And that Emily does not interest me

Hopefully the next to receive is Mira or Penny

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone.

I was hoping that somebody might take a look at my savegame. Something's wrong with Kate. I don't know if this is a bug or if I did something wrong. So it would be nice if someone could take a look at it.

Following problems:
Her affection should be around 30 and corruption around 25.
I made the red dress for her, I have an agreement with Thomas that I can stay for free and she had a blowjob scene with her "old friends". But at no construction site it goes on. Not with Thomas or her friends. Example Thomas: I wait until 11pm where Thomas and Kate are standing in front of the door upstairs. Nothing happens until 2am. Then Thomas goes to bed but Kate is still standing there. Now there are two possibilities. Either I go there and the scene where they are talking (Thomas is suddenly not in bed anymore) starts and she gives him a kiss and they both go to bed. Or I wait until 3am where Kate suddenly jumps from the door into bed.
I also talk to her "friends" again and again, she should continue the investigation.... nothing happens.

I hope someone can help me further. And sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand it anyway :)

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone.

I was hoping that somebody might take a look at my savegame. Something's wrong with Kate. I don't know if this is a bug or if I did something wrong. So it would be nice if someone could take a look at it.

Following problems:
Her affection should be around 30 and corruption around 25.
I made the red dress for her, I have an agreement with Thomas that I can stay for free and she had a blowjob scene with her "old friends". But at no construction site it goes on. Not with Thomas or her friends. Example Thomas: I wait until 11pm where Thomas and Kate are standing in front of the door upstairs. Nothing happens until 2am. Then Thomas goes to bed but Kate is still standing there. Now there are two possibilities. Either I go there and the scene where they are talking (Thomas is suddenly not in bed anymore) starts and she gives him a kiss and they both go to bed. Or I wait until 3am where Kate suddenly jumps from the door into bed.
I also talk to her "friends" again and again, she should continue the investigation.... nothing happens.

I hope someone can help me further. And sorry for my bad English. I hope you understand it anyway :)
As far as i understood your problem. You need to talk with Kate about Toren and friends before going to bed and allow her to continue visit them. I don't remember exactly, maybe you need her to talk with them one more time, when you play as her. So she will go to their room night before going to bed. With Thomas I believe you need not visit her for a 3 days and there will be scenes between them. It is actually well described in walktrough.

Reactions: DDAnderson

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
As far as i understood your problem. You need to talk with Kate about Toren and friends before going to bed and allow her to continue visit them. I don't remember exactly, maybe you need her to talk with them one more time, when you play as her. So she will go to their room night before going to bed. With Thomas I believe you need not visit her for a 3 days and there will be scenes between them. It is actually well described in walktrough.
Thanks for the answer. But I have already tried all this. I have also followed the walktrough. But there is a mistake somewhere. Either with Kate herself or I broke the game :) :) :)

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Just wanted to know what the consequences are of mind controlling Gurtak instead of killing him if there is any currently?

Dom Rhoades

Jun 12, 2020
I will make a recommendation:
In the event that Imawyn wins the vote.
Two new male characters could be created. One a bandit and the second a soldier
The bandit: His role would be to work as an assistant to an existing character in the game or even to be a hunter and sell what he hunted
The Soldier: It would be Lyvia's apprentice

I think it is important to create new male characters, young people, because in this game there are hardly any.
Also in the future one of them could help us in the fighting.
I hope Chyos likes the idea and is implemented

Reactions: Mezzeret

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
decent game, here's hoping the mc rises the ranks becomes the baron and lives in a mansion with all his girls. And for the NTR lovers out their (not one of them,) I guess you could turn said mansion into a brothel.

UsuiHigure

May 29, 2017
I'm stuck at the 3rd objectives for the Frisha's Date with Dave as I hide inside the bookshelf at noon and listen but Giron always said to Dave that he is still thinking of ideas. Then the quest just stuck there and I try to go the next day and its the same conversation. Anyone know how to progress?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck at the 3rd objectives for the Frisha's Date with Dave as I hide inside the bookshelf at noon and listen but Giron always said to Dave that he is still thinking of ideas. Then the quest just stuck there and I try to go the next day and its the same conversation. Anyone know how to progress?
have you completed the shop keepers Quest already?

Apr 11, 2019
I'm pretty sure Bianca's lockpick trigger is bugged. I did everything Claire related up til the cellar part and the MC commenting on having open the door. But, I didn't talk to Bianca on the same night that happened. Now I can't get her to teach me lockpicking, even If I take Clair to the cellar prior to talking to her.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure Bianca's lockpick trigger is bugged. I did everything Clair related up til the cellar part and the MC commenting on having open the door. But, I didn't talk to Bianca on the same night that happened. Now I can't get here to teach me lockpicking, even If I take Clair to the cellar prior to talking to her.
There were some changes to that part in the last Update... Biance is no longer tied to Claire's Quest... or atleast you can learn lockpicking in a different fashion from her now

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes