CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Chyos some feedback:
1. Small typo in variable 33, switch 552 (paid, not payed)
2. Thomas offer (no fee, he molests) should be available also after declining. Now player can't pay bill w/o answering it.
3. Merchant-->Kate corruption is very OK. But it really could have more steps, more scenes, more granulation. Even text only.
4. Rick could be more of danger. So IF player won't pursue Kate ir neglect her, he could do some stuff.
Could you provide up to date image pack?
Exchanging wine in the mansion is available as option before it makes sense (quest).

Xincarnation

Jun 22, 2020
How do I get the horse?
First you must play with the type of orange that a donkey has you will ask him to play cards and at 6 pm play with him in the tavern you should leave him without money and he will give you his donkey after that go out and interact with his donkey later be attentive the days after a girl in white arrives with her horse and talk to her ask her about selling her horse she will accept but you must pay with gold

Reactions: collins456852

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Does the 8 new emily's animations count the rework one or totally new one? If they are new, what are they since i completed her story but don't see new things yet

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Chyos
Some NTR veteran suggestions:

1. Expand sex statistics. "Last partner" is most common option. More detailed one is with every male partner, ml of cum poured by each partner, best sex with etc.

2. OOS sex. Out Of Screen sex. You may consider adding implied sex. Without seeing the scenes or with optional seeing of them. This is common NTR trick, very effective. "Started" with Big Brother (sister's "training" by Eric), common in Japanese games.

Point 1 and 2 together could result girls e.g. sex count to rise after 1h after a girl just enters e.g. mayor's house. Adding sex to the game is so easy! No scenes, no renders, everything in players mind.

3. Almost every girl (non-mother) starts as virgin. Unrealistic, but it is 100% ok, since this is ero game convention. OK! But after we start the game, make NTR redesign, so every girl has to have sex every X time. Actually, you already added such solution to the game, but only after given girl's story achieves programmed point. I suggest adding such option for each girl (unless someone switched NTR off). So e.g. Kate WILL fuck some/specific male after X days w/o sex. Just like that.

4. Pregnancy - unrealistic (9months!) but you can use a convention - pregnancy takes 3 days. Children are "stored" in dedicated building. An impregnation is very powerful NTR element of counquest and defeat.

5. Girl's location detector. One can detect that the girl is e.g. in rival-male bedroom at 3AM. One can guess what happening.

Best example of point one, two, four, five and partially three is Japanese NTR masterpiece called "Forward Ho": - btw, look at girls graphics and behavior. Both are so light and cute. Even cheating has so naive explanations ("girl's secret" or "There is nothing wrong if you cheat on MC with us. MC will be still your partner, nit us."). Models are happy during sex.

6. Plausible deniability - together with implied sex, girl could look like someone who cheats or has sex with other male. But one/player/MC can't prove it. There could be non-sex explanation for every suspicious girl's behavior or situation. Girls lie to MC about their cheating. While Player knows or suspects the truth.

7. Mystery - with point 6, player could be informed (or collect evidence/guess) much later after actual sex occurred.

8. Paternity fraud - please make at least one ending, which results MC rising non-his kid. No problem with netori stuff here, so MC could impregnate someone's wife/gf.

EDIT 30092020:
9. In case of NTR it is good to make it dependent on hard to control (by player) variables. Easiest way is to do crude RND. Or variable could be a sexual frustration of woman, which is lowered by circumstances partially unknown to the player (she sometimes masturbates). So, woman will have NTR sex, but in various places, various time, with different men. Player could fine-tune RNG level, so he either wants expected sharing or he want have a surprise.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos
Some NTR veteran suggestions:

1. Expand sex statistics. "Last partner" is most common option. More detailed one is with every male partner, ml of cum poured by each partner, best sex with etc.

2. OOS sex. Out Of Screen sex. You may consider adding implied sex. Without seeing the scenes or with optional seeing of them. This is common NTR trick, very effective. "Started" with Big Brother (sister's "training" by Eric), common in Japanese games.

Point 1 and 2 together could result girls e.g. sex count to rise after 1h after a girl just enters e.g. mayor's house. Adding sex to the game is so easy! No scenes, no renders, everything in players mind.

3. Almost every girl (non-mother) starts as virgin. Unrealistic, but it is 100% ok, since this is ero game convention. OK! But after we start the game, make NTR redesign, so every girl has to have sex every X time. Actually, you already added such solution to the game, but only after given girl's story achieves programmed point. I suggest adding such option for each girl (unless someone switched NTR off). So e.g. Kate WILL fuck some/specific male after X days w/o sex. Just like that.

4. Pregnancy - unrealistic (9months!) but you can use a convention - pregnancy takes 3 days. Children are "stored" in dedicated building. An impregnation is very powerful NTR element of counquest and defeat.

5. Girl's location detector. One can detect that the girl is e.g. in rival-male bedroom at 3AM. One can guess what happening.

Best example of point one, two, four, five and partially three is Japanese NTR masterpiece called "Forward Ho": - btw, look at girls graphics and behavior. Both are so light and cute. Even cheating has so naive explanations ("girl's secret" or "There is nothing wrong if you cheat on MC with us. MC will be still your partner, nit us."). Models are happy during sex.

6. Plausible deniability - together with implied sex, girl could look like someone who cheats or has sex with other male. But one/player/MC can't prove it. There could be non-sex explanation for every suspicious girl's behavior or situation. Girls lie to MC about their cheating. While Player knows or suspects the truth.

7. Mystery - with point 6, player could be informed (or collect evidence/guess) much later after actual sex occurred.

8. Paternity fraud - please make at least one ending, which results MC rising non-his kid. No problem with netori stuff here, so MC could impregnate someone's wife/gf.
No NTR Fan so such Focus on the genre seems to ruin my playthrough... I use NTR on as an additional motivation not to fail in Quests and have some voyarism Events (like Marcus and Emily at the start)
3.) This is a medievil society... sex before a marriage is a Sin.
Shotgun marriages are rather common in that time.
Sex only happens after you sufficiently corrupted the girls or their circumstances force them as a matter of Life & Death (Arianna)
5.) How is that realistic? you don't have spy cams or GPS to track girls beyond vission.
8.) The orphanage will be used to raise the kids and some of them are supposed to be War orphans, so even without a forced NTR connection that's likely gonna happen

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
No NTR Fan so such Focus on the genre seems to ruin my playthrough... I use NTR on as an additional motivation not to fail in Quests and have some voyarism Events (like Marcus and Emily at the start)
3.) This is a medievil society... sex before a marriage is a Sin.
Shotgun marriages are rather common in that time.
Sex only happens after you sufficiently corrupted the girls or their circumstances force them as a matter of Life & Death (Arianna)
5.) How is that realistic? you don't have spy cams or GPS to track girls beyond vission.
8.) The orphanage will be used to raise the kids and some of them are supposed to be War orphans, so even without a forced NTR connection that's likely gonna happen
If you are not NTR fan, you can always disable NTR. My ideas are compilation from best games in NTR genre.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she tell me talk her and nothing happen ??
corruption is likely to low than... this results in a semi public sex scene afterall
If you are not NTR fan, you can always disable NTR. My ideas are compilation from best games in NTR genre.
Yeah but YOUR ideas force the matter, in the tutorial the NTR switch was explained exactly as I use it...
YOUR idea would turn it around and force the game into a NTR or no NTR mode instead of the current mix as the Player can influence the different relationships by singular choices

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I think the game is fine as it is, balanced enough as all things should be. It's good because each update brings enough of both worlds so everyone can enjoy.
Tbh, some of those ideas would break the balance the developer and probably the community has worked so hard to keep.
Onion rings.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 838142
Person to the right is bogus. Bug?
one of both is an after shadow (cannot be interacted with and if in an open area can be walked over/through), do something that Updates the map and it's sprites and it should be gone... from time to time you can see Kate and Rick talking outside the Tavern dureing the night aswell for example

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
corruption is likely to low than... this results in a semi public sex scene afterall

Yeah but YOUR ideas force the matter, in the tutorial the NTR switch was explained exactly as I use it...
YOUR idea would turn it around and force the game into a NTR or no NTR mode instead of the current mix as the Player can influence the different relationships by singular choices
ok there will be 3 some scene or in the next update ?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes