Apr 11, 2019
The walkthrough says to do Claire up to part 9, there's no mention of alternative methods. Seems to be outdated for the current version, which sucks, because a lot of things seem to be tied to lockpicking.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The walkthrough says to do Claire up to part 9, there's no mention of alternative methods. Seems to be outdated to the current version, which sucks, because a lot of things seem to be tied to lockpicking.
You are checking the wrong one
1.png

No idea why they also still host the outdated one at this point

Apr 11, 2019
Thanks, didn't even think to look past the first walkthrough. Kinda silly to leave an outdated version, and even sillier putting it before the up to date one.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, i sent Tia to the orc camp so i could defeat Gurtak. but now the game says tia will we back in 7 days. a few days has passed, the game still says the same. the counter is not working. how can i fix this ?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, i sent Tia to the orc camp so i could defeat Gurtak. but now the game says tia will we back in 7 days. a few days has passed, the game still says the same. the counter is not working. how can i fix this ?
The counter sometimes shows the incorrect value but she'll be back in 7 days

Reactions: Kourosh

Huisie

May 9, 2018
There seems to be an issue with Perception in latest release. I am starting from a new game and have Perception at level 1.

I get notifications: "you notice something on the ground" , but there isn't anything to find, no star-type icon marking the spot. If I try searching around, I find nothing.

I tried restarting from several different saves, but the same thing happens.

I've attached a zip with a couple of saves inside as per bug reporting instructions. I've done several searches in the forum but can't find anything referencing this issue.

View attachment save.zip

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There seems to be an issue with Perception in latest release. I am starting from a new game and have Perception at level 1.

I get notifications: "you notice something on the ground" , but there isn't anything to find, no star-type icon marking the spot. If I try searching around, I find nothing.

I tried restarting from several different saves, but the same thing happens.

I've attached a zip with a couple of saves inside as per bug reporting instructions. I've done several searches in the forum but can't find anything referencing this issue.

View attachment 840318
Try looking for a brown patch of earth... in the latest release Clay was introduced which is announced like that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
doesn't that activate after you start the quest ?
Most resources became available right away if you started a new game... it just took until now for the resource to be implemented.
You could also gather stone before Emilies Quest got unlocked for example (by mining)

Wu171

Jan 29, 2020
Is there any way to use the save editor in this game? I can change the value of my inventory but can't change the value of my character's talent nor stat.

Reactions: chicho1958

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to use the save editor in this game? I can change the value of my inventory but can't change the value of my character's talent nor stat.
For the love of god don't try that unless you want to break your game... people that tried this came crying regretting their own actions all the time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Em
What are the content of the new update? i don't see any changes at all in v3.1.
Emily's storyline, several new resources and the Constitution Talent now has a positive impact on physical tasks (i.e. reduces required rest)

Namelesswins18

Nov 26, 2019

You cm run this web, just upgrade your level to 100
And you have 100 talent

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes