xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Chyos is one of the best adult game content creators. An excellent balance on monogamic love routes and NTR routes. In gameplay it has everything.
When will there be a new update for Tia? Very good that you can do the missions with Tia, for example Arianna's. I'd like the guards to make her suck Tia or Arianna's cock.
In a save I like to keep Tia a virgin, make her suck orc cock (I hope for some update where she develops her first blowjob to the orc because it is very direct like Kate's first time with Thomas) and when I go to sleep at Rumah Village rubbed her vulva without penetrating her.
In a second saved all available to the protagonist.
And in the third save, leave it in the orc camp. I would be adding that they fuck him in different ways.
I loved Penny. Corrupt without losing virginity. I look forward to your NTR route with Lucius. NTR of Thomas and Ophilia. And the NTR of Mira jeje
Valiant Warrior Astrid was one of the games where the changes in the protagonist's vulva were developed as well as her thoughts when she masturbated. Unfortunately its creator disappeared and thank goodness that there are subjects like Chyos who give us that variety and rich content.
Excuse my english.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is Alignment glitched? Or how does one increase/decrease it? I've tried cheating it however no matter what is done doing the fountain part for Natasha always just says that I have 55 Alignment even though one starts with 56.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is Alignment glitched? Or how does one increase/decrease it? I've tried cheating it however no matter what is done doing the fountain part for Natasha always just says that I have 55 Alignment even though one starts with 56.
There is a variable for Player Corruption and one for alignment (or atleast so far there had been)... I think the checks are for Player corruption not alignment.
Some Events raise only one of these stats... I think Alignment is raised but not Corruption, so there is a small discrepancy between both values (could be the other way around too though, but there is always a discrepancy between both stats)

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
It is increased by selling cum potions to Lucius.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It is increased by selling cum potions to Lucius.
yeah, but that holds the risk of triggering NTR scenes for frisha and Kate.
There are other Events all over the place that raise them sufficiently for the church side Quest without such a risk

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Welp, since I already did Frisha's love route and I don't even play Kate's tavern minigame in the love route I haven't considered that so, yeah, if he's that adverse to NTR then I think there were more events that raised your corruption.
avocado

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
I keep trying to get that book at gwen's hut but I cant , always telling me that gwen will notice , I can read now tho

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I keep trying to get that book at gwen's hut but I cant , always telling me that gwen will notice , I can read now tho
I think you have to have in your possession a sleeping potion or something that Lucius sells, then you interact with the purplish cauldron. After that there appears a spark outside of the room where you will stand until Gwen leaves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thats what I am doing and I come back to the room after she goes to sleep but still he is saying the same
have you tried every tile with a bookcase on it?
The book you search is only available at one tile and only once... trying different tiles will give you that message

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
is there an NTR content that the MC allows rick to date kate. but kate cheats on rick and fucks MC at the inn.
It's called "netori". Currently, AFAIK, it can be done only on Penny in this game. For Kate it is not implemented and only Chyos may know of it's planned.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
does anyone know why I can't pick a bag of potatoes from the inn(for claire quest), it says that they are rotten and that's all.

p.s. how do one uploads save files hare?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
does anyone know why I can't pick a bag of potatoes from the inn(for claire quest), it says that they are rotten and that's all.

p.s. how do one uploads save files hare?
For save files you first to compress them... either as zip, rar or 7zip
Would you eat rotten Potatoes? ... keep looking around there should be one sack of edible potatoes down there

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
Hi Alex, I don't know if you continue with that search
the potatoes are behind the first column on the left
You have to look up
I hope this helps you
there are only two bags of potatoes and both of them are rotten, do they respawn? if so then how many days does it take?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes