Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Emily's old sex scenes (cowgirl and missionary, 69, BJ) needs a remake they are low quality compare to her new scenes
Edit: compare to other girls as well it's like compressed version low quality

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well. If it is sth quick for dev, then yes.
New story and new scenes are IMHO more important.
Several older scenes experienced a remake in the last rework... another one will be up for voting eventually so there is clearly hope for that... how fast Patrons choose for this option to be executed is another question though... the last one was around for aproximately a year before it had enough votes to take the first place.
Chyos is transparent with his development shedule and it's the Patrons that decide the several pathes he/she takes (though the main direction is given by Chyos)

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Can I ask who's the girl with the pale skin color? I haven't notice her in the game before.
An early and unfinished work for the daemon in the cult storyline under the inn. At the time I wanted to push that storyline a bit further and had already made character portraits. But then I decided against it because I ran out of time and had to finish the update. I will probably rework her when I actually get to work on that storyline.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just found her in game files, I thought it's in NTR path or something that I did not play. She does look similar to Arianna, may be Arianna will turn into her.
...just read the Post above for the lore.
Arianna consumed a potion that was supposed to turn her into a beast aka the Werewolf.
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Corvens daughter (whoms body he didn't find) turned into the beast that killed his wife and the girl that was supposed to be sacrificed in the ritual underneath the Inn/majors mansion is the Werewolf we fight in her storyline

Sep 15, 2020
...just read the Post above for the lore.
Arianna consumed a potion that was supposed to turn her into a beast aka the Werewolf.
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Corvens daughter (whoms body he didn't find) turned into the beast that killed his wife and the girl that was supposed to be sacrificed in the ritual underneath the Inn/majors mansion is the Werewolf we fight in her storyline
It's a good theory dude I was kind hoping that girl in ritual is someone closely related to MC as I think Thomas and MC's Father both were good friends and were serving MC's parents ..that kind explains why he is so generous with MC except in the intro.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a good theory dude I was kind hoping that girl in ritual is someone closely related to MC as I think Thomas and MC's Father both were good friends and were serving MC's parents ..that kind explains why he is so generous with MC except in the intro.
Thomas doesn't seem to have any deeper feeling to Marcus or the MC aside of haveing a regular with the MC... he tries to cheat him over and even to fuck his girl if he is neglient of her screwing up at work.
Noone in Arenfield knew about Marcus or the MC before their arrival... which was kinda the reason for them staying in that remote village to begin with.
If you tell him off from trying to take advantage of Kate he even starts to hate you

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Really, ever since we meet Thomas you get this "you are not welcomed here" vibe so I don't get how you could think that he cares about you or your father.

In fact, even when you make a 'deal' with him in the NTR route, it happened once to me that he kept charging me for the rooms! (idk if it was fixed but this shows that his 'feelings' for you go well beyond his world).

Sep 15, 2020
Really, ever since we meet Thomas you get this "you are not welcomed here" vibe so I don't get how you could think that he cares about you or your father.

In fact, even when you make a 'deal' with him in the NTR route, it happened once to me that he kept charging me for the rooms! (idk if it was fixed but this shows that his 'feelings' for you go well beyond his world).
:LOL::LOL: well he gave MC money in start then he told MC a place where he can spend his night, a witches house and the witch happens to give MC powers, why he did that? because he knew boi's winkie is like a little pinkie plus he ignored your wine bottle and money stealing :p When you told him don't fuck with Kate he agreed, even though he could have done it behind you...and the father and Thomas looks kind of alike, may be they are twins. :oops:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
:LOL::LOL: well he gave MC money in start then he told MC a place where he can spend his night, a witches house and the witch happens to give MC powers, why he did that? because he knew boi's winkie is like a little pinkie plus he ignored your wine bottle and money stealing :p When you told him don't fuck with Kate he agreed, even though he could have done it behind you...and the father and Thomas looks kind of alike, may be they are twins. :oops:
...He charged the Player money in the beginning.
He sells him wine and expects it to be payed in return. (your first debt Quest... followed by the debt to the mayor)
Claire (Kate's Mom) is the one that pretty much blackmails and hencefor convinces Thomas to "hire" the MC.
Also You are talking about Rick it seems the Players best friend and son of the local carpenter, who told him about the "cottage in the woods"
I can't see a similarity about Marcus and Thomas...
and he only agrees to leave Kate alone because he is a coward and the MC is stronger than him

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes