monkey97

Jun 27, 2019
Thomas with Kate watch them a 2nd time how do you trigger this one is it the first time of 2nd time same scean or 2nd time sepertly?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any way to use the save editor in this game? I can change the value of my inventory but can't change the value of my character's talent nor stat.
YOu can safely edit your saves but you need to decompress the saves with "RPGmakerSaveEdit.exe" or "MySaveFile.exe", I don't remember which one I used as I have both files in my save folder. You decompress them to a .json file, edit it, then recompress. Editing the Json file is super easy, all you need is some sort of text editor that all modern PCs have, but I recommend you use something like "notepad++" so that it parses the lines out correctly and doesn't fubar the .json when you save it.

Don't do this if you're not sure what you're doing, or at least make backups of your saves. I got the above programs from this site somewhere. Up to you to find them.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I did get a scene with Emily on the second floor, but when I checked the quest the little circle isn't marked. eae0f9ca556d3b3824f0754bede44370.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to corrupt katherin,anya,imawyn
Aside of Imawyn you can't as their story is not included in the game yet.
Imawyn is the next one to come with an Update... currently you need to put her bandits asleep and defeat her in battle, than let her go in exchange for a BJ and later Sex

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wish for harder enemies so you can grind faster don't get it wrong i love this game
Well the game is far from being completed, new areas and enemies are added with nearly every Update. You'll likely find more enemies for each scale at some point, but right now you can barely find 1 for each character Level.
What Level are you currently at? so we can advice you what enemy you should seek out?

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
Well the game is far from being completed, new areas and enemies are added with nearly every Update. You'll likely find more enemies for each scale at some point, but right now you can barely find 1 for each character Level.
What Level are you currently at? so we can advice you what enemy you should seek out?
lvl 50 i dont think there is any enemy with the same lvl

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes