chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any way to use the save editor in this game? I can change the value of my inventory but can't change the value of my character's talent nor stat.
Tip:Leave variables alone or you gonna break the game.I only use lvl100 then back to 1,and back to 100 and so on till you have tons talent points,I also use items but try get 1 atleast.Leave the affection/corruption alone and when you start game don't give yourself 20 hunting talent or you gonna blow up the deer(lol) that was funny.Telling you to leave variables alone because you gonna miss the fun of the game,if you just want bag anything with 2 legs just download a save but don't screw up your game.But that's my opinion.The 2 plugins in plugin folder and the other 2 where exe game is then click on mvp exe you'll see a popup window opens/close fast,then deleite those 2 files,in game click 1 enjoy

Reactions: Chyos

Khhkufigigkg

Oct 4, 2020
Anybody know's what's on the top of the poll for the next update? Like What about that cult that Thomas goes to in night? It might be related to the Witch or MC's past. Also if MC is so good at making houses, he really needs to renovate his own house, it looks like a public toilet from the outside. There's been no update about Tia for the last few months except for the threesom, why not to just add extra dialogue, like if she is currupted as hell she could behave differently like Kate. I think there is a some relation between Rick's mother and MC, like the way she hates him and stuff.

Reactions: Igibihtjj

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anybody know's what's on the top of the poll for the next update? Like What about that cult that Thomas goes to in night? It might be related to the Witch or MC's past. Also if MC is so good at making houses, he really needs to renovate his own house, it looks like a public toilet from the outside. There's been no update about Tia for the last few months except for the threesom, why not to just add extra dialogue, like if she is currupted as hell she could behave differently like Kate. I think there is a some relation between Rick's mother and MC, like the way she hates him and stuff.
Verena (Ricks Mom) blames the MC for her sons drinking habbit and thinks he turns her son into a no good.
The Cult is not linked to the MC as of now (there is a robe in Marcus secret room so maybe he had some connection, but in general they either worship demons or the goddes of nature and hunt, which seems to be a minor goddess... maybe also a fallen one like Isha).
The MC only finishes what Rick and him started.... like filling up the wooden frames of the house with stine and clay aswell as rebuilding the roof they had carefully removed before... that aside the MC never showed any interest into increasing the luxory of his own house... given how often he sleeps out the only reason to go there is either to have an undisturbed nights rest from all his Lovers or the Workbench.

The Poll winner is Valerye and Ivawyn (Captain of the Guards and Bandit Leder)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes