Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
People criticizing the ntr in a game in which you start a relationship with Mira and you cheat on her in a couple of days with her mother and sister, with the waitress and her mother...

Curiosities!

I just hope there isn't a stupid war over what each other thinks

Reactions: prjkoala

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
People criticizing the ntr in a game in which you start a relationship with Mira and you cheat on her in a couple of days with her mother and sister, with the waitress and her mother...

Curiosities!

As long as you don't demand more content for either side (at the cost of the other sides content) or Updates sorely focused on it there isn't much trouble around here from my experience.
Just a slight curiosity, as you put it, for the members of the opposite faction and their thought patterns.
Well aside from the stray fanatic (again on both sides) that is

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017

Curiosities!

There's already an easy solution in the game. Corrupt them! Then they will share your cock with joy! :devilish: We should be the center of this world! right? :cool:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder how the Mira NTR is coming along, i'm guessing it must be highly requested.
Actually not... the last vote that was centered around her was her relationship story towards the Player (i.e. Step relationship or strangers).
And haven't seen any comments about that on Patreon

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Actually not... the last vote that was centered around her was her relationship story towards the Player (i.e. Step relationship or strangers).
And haven't seen any comments about that on Patreon
Huh, interesting, what's the thing most patrons are excited about?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Huh, interesting, what's the thing most patrons are excited about?
currently Pregnancy, next is probably the new Town Kirlic and the advancement of the story... if there was an update to one of the gameing mechanics like more seeds for farming, new items to forge or an alchemy system that'll likley score first aswell

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
When there is a chance to send Hiba to orcs, I'll send her to orcs without hesitant. :LOL: Hey! Orcs need sex to keep strong and I need a competitive troop to fulfill my future purpose. It's a win-win deal, right? ;)
Tia? Raaisha? Nah~~ Not a chance I'll share a girl I deflowered! :mad:
lol also I wonder if Chyos will make it so if you use more then one Strong Anesthetic to cause a smaller member for the MC while under the effects of the SA if only just for the dialogue that would open up during sex in the NTR/Corruption path XD

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
lol also I wonder if Chyos will make it so if you use more then one Strong Anesthetic to cause a smaller member for the MC while under the effects of the SA if only just for the dialogue that would open up during sex in the NTR/Corruption path XD
No probably not.. It would be too much work to exchange every animation in the game just because of that. The strong anesthetic is only intended as an option to stop corruption as there are a lot of blowjobs that are unavoidable. My intention with ntr content is to add some spice and also risk to the quests and story. As I've already written in my description on patreon I prefer it like this over a normal "game over" because this way it has some permanent effect on the game world and everything feels more realistic to me.
But that doesn't mean that I will add ntr content where ever it's possible. I think in the past I've been able to strike a good balance and I intend to continue like that.

nilson

Apr 29, 2017
I would like to share an idea with chyos if you start ntr route for mira consider the succubus / futa succubus whatever you plan for that character like you have to protect the house with holy water or else she can enter the house and have her way with mira its just an idea ;)

• Love
Reactions: Lionheart007

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
No probably not.. It would be too much work to exchange every animation in the game just because of that. The strong anesthetic is only intended as an option to stop corruption as there are a lot of blowjobs that are unavoidable. My intention with ntr content is to add some spice and also risk to the quests and story. As I've already written in my description on patreon I prefer it like this over a normal "game over" because this way it has some permanent effect on the game world and everything feels more realistic to me.
But that doesn't mean that I will add ntr content where ever it's possible. I think in the past I've been able to strike a good balance and I intend to continue like that.
You've got a pretty good balance going on. But I've got to ask do you plan to fix the sex counter on the ntr side? For example the blowjobs with Tia during the woodcutting doesn't ever seem to count.

Also it's always seemed strange that the women that start off non-virgins or in relationships and have kids, don't even have 1 point in sex at the start of the game. The games been very good at trying to make sure things make sense, so this always seemed like a weird oversight.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You've got a pretty good balance going on. But I've got to ask do you plan to fix the sex counter on the ntr side? For example the blowjobs with Tia during the woodcutting doesn't ever seem to count.

Also it's always seemed strange that the women that start off non-virgins or in relationships and have kids, don't even have 1 point in sex at the start of the game. The games been very good at trying to make sure things make sense, so this always seemed like a weird oversight.
Yes, I intend to fix that in the future. The reason why I haven't done it already is because there are a lot of condition checks ingame that change the dialogue of a woman. and a lot of them were implemented before I added the stats for the women.
so for example in case of Emily, if I would set her starting amount of had sex to 10, she would react during the sex with the MC as if he had fucked her that often. Which would be a bit strange ;) So to fix that I must adjust all of these checks.. And that will take a bit of time as there are a lot of them, but it's something I will do in the future.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
How can I finish Gwen's mission and who is Sabrina? I can't find her in relationship option, how can I meet her and use the 'witchcraft'?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay but at least give some thought to my earlier comments about the orc content sugggestions please :)

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Yes, I intend to fix that in the future. The reason why I haven't done it already is because there are a lot of condition checks ingame that change the dialogue of a woman. and a lot of them were implemented before I added the stats for the women.
so for example in case of Emily, if I would set her starting amount of had sex to 10, she would react during the sex with the MC as if he had fucked her that often. Which would be a bit strange ;) So to fix that I must adjust all of these checks.. And that will take a bit of time as there are a lot of them, but it's something I will do in the future.
ummm a possible work through with the 'milfs' would be if you can make their sex counters be sex counters with the MC dunno if this suggestion helps or not though ^^'
Edit: fixed typo

Last edited:

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Chyos I think there is a possible bug where if you win against Grant before the Kirlic mission starts it gets bugged
I randomly played with him and won and after that when I talked to Olivia , the dialog said I need an animal and when I talked to Grant it said I have already taken all his money, had to edit the horse switch to get past it

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes