Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I went around his entire library looking for a door button and didn't even find anything.
the library on the first floor, right?
As the walkthrough says you need perception of 1 or higher, the library is on the ground Level and the buttler watches it dureing the day

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
hello all i ahave probems with walktrought on this point "
26.Talk to Kate before going to bed, Claire will join and you plan how to travel to Kirlic
27.After this dialogue it is possible to trigger the 3some with Claire and Kate. To get this Claire must have C5+. In Kates before bed dialogue choose to stay in her room, don't let her dance and convince her to have sex (she must either be drunk or C10+) Claire will watch and afterwards the scene continues. Can be repeated and If you don't fuck Claire for 2 days she will show up next to Kate when going to bed.
28.In the morning talk to Rick at the bridge he will ask you to get a blueprint and to ask Penny for renting her barn "

the problem is 26. neva happen 27 too 28 on morning when i talk to rick dont have any option to he ask me about bran is this some bug or ???

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
have problems on ophilia walktrought too walktrought says :
4. The next day talk to her either at her cart or in the tavern. Depending on your choice you she will now either start a love relationship with you or will turn more and more into a whore (this will be extended in the future)

when talk with her dont have any options have only buy somethink and leave ????

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
problems on yasmine walktrought too :
Corruption: 1. After you've talked to her during the day you can masturbate into the teapot in the kitchen. Then during the evening watch while she drinks the tea to raise her corruption

dont have any option to cum in his tea any ideas?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Just wanna point out that Yasmine can get bugged in the living room, preventing you from having sex with her (her character model is out of place and it fucks up the scene progression).

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have done that repeatedly, and she keeps telling me that she keeps no secret from Rick's mom, what am I doing or have done wrong?
If you had already sex with her within the last 3 days she won't be in need for more. If you have her at 10C wait a few days then try again.

Reactions: Jcompt

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Lol So I talked to thomas and made him stop trying to punish kate the first time he did it. So yah.. then after her relatives come she sucks them off in her room and then the bar owner thomas talks to me and sees if it's okay if he keeps on seducing her and Ill get to stay for free.

I agree. so now it's bugged. she no longer goes to her uncles room at night but instead is seduced by thomas and it only ever goes far as a kiss on cheek.

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Why can't I equip the bandit disguise? My quest says find a way to dismantle bandit camp, I have the sleep wine, and I have the bandit disguise in my inventory but i cant use it???

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Why can't I equip the bandit disguise? My quest says find a way to dismantle bandit camp, I have the sleep wine, and I have the bandit disguise in my inventory but i cant use it???
Go to the bandit camp and you'll see a star to trigger changing cloth.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes